The 'How You Feelin'' thread v6.0

I'm all good. Trying to get over the excitement still because of all the stories that I managed to create intoxicated on a three day journey to what seemed the other end of the country for me at times.

Going to a NY's party tomorrow night. Was gonna go with Mendes and Eddie, but decided that I couldn't be bothered travelling to Sydney tomorrow. So am going to another one, closer to home this time, and we get to dress up as our favourite celebrity - Jack White for me thank you! Even Heidi knew I was gonna dress up in white, red and black (the white stripes colours), am I that transparent to not rock up as Jack White? Haha. Actually I was going to rock up as Tarja Turunen, but meh, love Jack more <3

I am loving Rav's christmas present (White Blood Cells by The White Stripes). xD I can play it tomorrow night at the party and drive everybody nuts with the White Stripes. I've actually am only missing two of Jack White's albums (excluding the Go) De Stijl (takes me forever to spell that/pronounce it/remember what its called) by The White Stripes and Broken Boy Soldier by The Raconteurs (as there are only two albums and I have the second one - Consolers of the Lonely). But I love it so much especially now that I have a studio version of Same Boy You've Always Known.

I should get off and do some actual hand drawn designs for me to present to Pete with (concerning Tourniquet), yay! I get to colour in pictures xD

On and off sleep. I think my body is so used to being intoxicated lately that it relies on the alcohol to maintain my sleeping patterns up until the point where I start throwing up. I'm such a pisspot, lol.

Now just depressed. I f*cking hate new year's.
Are you sure we're not related? Damn man, it's like I can see the voices outside my head when you speak sometimes... scary!

I am... tired. Bored. Sore. Sorta 'hmphf' really. It's a new year, new day, and here I am doing the same old things I was last year. I'm stagnating. I need a change. I need... something damnit. I already want to get out of my job (only had it like 6, 7 months) and move on to something else. I want to get out of this rut before I bury myself in it.

Back