The 'How You Feelin'' thread v6.0

Are you sure we're not related? Damn man, it's like I can see the voices outside my head when you speak sometimes... scary!
Yes, I am one of the voices in your head given physical form :D

Meh, I'm feeling ok. Was pissed a moment ago. But I have this annoying thing where I can't stay mad. Bugs the hell outts me sometimes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Been single since August of 08. Sucks but hey, nothing is holding me back from flirting to the girls i know :D

I feel bad, I fell into peer pressure from my cousin to drink.

I will *hugs* :)

Me I am... procrastinating. I have to do housework. I should be working out now that the party season is over. I should be writing and continuing on with my studies before I go to work. Instead what am I doing? I'm here... killing time... I'm dissapointed with myself *shakes head*

I'm good... kinda hungry ^^ lol
and someone called me 3 times today and I have no clue who it is or why that person would call me lol it's someone from OZ that's all I can say xD

I'm good... kinda hungry ^^ lol
and someone called me 3 times today and I have no clue who it is or why that person would call me lol it's someone from OZ that's all I can say xD

Let me answer that for you - Sarah!
How do I know? She was on MSN to me when she said she was trying to ring you and you weren't answering.
Why? I'll let her answer that one for you. Not an emergency, just... curiosity I guess. So there you go ^^

Just woke up. So... not quite what I'm feeling yet. Let me wake up first.

Jos - I was bored! Lol.

Ugh, need to do something productive today. That means writing a new family story and already it's proving to be a challenge because I'm not used to writing these family dramas.

Back