the how you feelin thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ur sweet but, i assure u it wont be...so far it isnt anyway..might post up the first page in a minute...when i get to the bottom...

definatly need to spell check it first

Freakishly im so pissed...that my mum thinks im depressed, and she keeps asking "did you take you medication?".... ughhh I hate long weekends.

:mad: Pissed off, Very Very pissed off. Infact i dont think pissed is a strong enough word but i cant think of another word so ill just stick with very pissed off. :mad:
That holiday i was meant to be going on, its not happening because Laura decided to forget to tell us until last minute that we cnt get a lift so now im stck home well basically everyone else in my year in the whole of England goes to Newquay for an end of school holiday.
I could actually kill Laura....I would if she woasnt in Newquay.

x_Hybrid_Angel_x said:
:mad: Pissed off, Very Very pissed off. Infact i dont think pissed is a strong enough word but i cant think of another word so ill just stick with very pissed off. :mad:
That holiday i was meant to be going on, its not happening because Laura decided to forget to tell us until last minute that we cnt get a lift so now im stck home well basically everyone else in my year in the whole of England goes to Newquay for an end of school holiday.
I could actually kill Laura....I would if she woasnt in Newquay.

that sucks!
*hugs*

im alright at the moment..happily writing my story..lol

but also kinda pissed off, msn keeps going all spazzy on me!!!!!!!!

:) *hugs back and takes cookie* Am still very pissed off though, they are in Newquay right now and im sat at home with my buddy being 2 bored ****s who will probablly get dragged 2 see the cheeky girls later :eek:
Maybe i will get stoned later though :)

I need to be hungover! I so need it! I am sick, very pissed, and lonely. I have found that these emotions put togethere isnt a good combo. I have to go slav away for my grandma (yuppie) and that is making me even MORE pissed off....if that is even possible.

tired cause yesterday i went to niagra with my cousins and i got home at 4 in the morning n then i got up at 6:(:( but yes i'm very sleepy

i'm really really pissed off cause today my friend told me that after me and some of my friends left to go home on thursday that they saw my boyfriend hugging some other girl and all so i'm really pissed off right now....i feel like stabbing him right now but yes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back