the keza journal

*cough* well now i feel like writting cuz i dont actually have anything else to do!
well im really ahppy, i havent cut myself since april! yey..i think about it but i think the dream ui had kinda scared me (i cut and got gang green and had to have my arm amputated..)
anyway, ive decided that again im going on a diet..lol not a freaky no eating kinda thng that alot of people have going on cuz thats just silly(in my opinion) i know im not overwieght but im not happy, so yeah, instead of doingsilly things like thinka bout it, im going to do something about it *sigh*

god my lifeis boring, im just writting about crap really...hmmm...well going back to oxford on 1st july for my friends party whos leaving to go live in singapore...(whistles, and i thought i was going far away)
yeah, thats really all in my lifeapart from (repeating myself) greenday rock...if u like them, wait til u see them live!!!! absaloutly bloody fantastic, even worth getting itchy sunburn that means i cant wear anything except skirts/shorts and strap tops...yey for billie, tre and mike!!

omg really! thats so annoying
yeah my friends mate did too, she was on stage playing the guitar, got to keep it, and got a hug off of billie, then she gpt to stagedive!!!!
so jealous..lol

hehe, the thing is the woman went off the stage and the whole front went quiet, billie and mike just kinda looked at eachother, and billie started singing really quickly...funny, so my guess is she hurt herself
she prob got to go backstage, cuz it was billies fault, he told her to stage dive...hahahaha

also this girl my friend knew fainted and she got to go backstage, and guess who was there?
harry from mcfly (he thinks hes a rocker..lol) any way he bumped into her and she was like' wanker' he lked kinda offended supposidly...lol

woodyloveslinkin said:
lol....thats funny...my friend did that once but no one wanted to catch him so he fell straight onto the floor.

lmao...poor him...ouch...hahaha, god the way u said that... :D :D
haha, im glad no ones with me, im sitting laughing at a computer screen...*sigh* ur funny...

cool, i'll visit it and have lk!
lol
yeah aus does..wish i lived there and not here :(
oh well...i have friends there from school i could visit them and pretend to myself i live in a nice warm country...lol

hehe, thanks twi!!
glad to be back...and i dont ever need to leave yey!!!!!!
no more boarding schoo
*party!!!*
lol

Back