the keza journal

yey!!
lol
i love visitors...lol!!!~im gay i know..lol just ignore me when im like that..hehe
well see u around then!!! :p

awwww
i rememebr that pic
ur sooo pretty why would u make my eyes bleed!!! lol
excuse me if ive been lking at myself for 16yrs and my eyes r ok...then looking at u is an ease on them
lolur pretty i was right as always...lol hehe :p
thanks u have a gd day too!!!!

hey gurl! ur logged off agian so ill post here instead..

GET THE 3 BEDS!! or youll have a squashed brother AND a squashed dog, the brother i could live with, but the dog...:'(

anyways it sucked they told u you couldnt do the doctor thing<im not gonnna spell it, i dont have the guts:p>

well.. cya around hon, hope msn'll be nicer

heya mari, thanks for coming by, my comp totally played up on me lol...and ive been away the whole day the day wasnt all that bad after all...pretty good...lol
well i dont know if i'll be on tonight so im saying good bye to my journal for 2 and a half weeks...but i will be back...lol!!!!

yeah im at boarding school at the moment, so i have my exams but theyre over on the 22nd of june so yey...im gonna be going and having a noraml life...went to a bbq and the girl who was there invited me out..so its good...lol
thanks for coming by...lol

*hugs*back
and im gonna miss thins place soooo much!!!!

wow, india thats so cool!!!
hope u have loads of fun!!! *hugs*
and i'll need all the help i can get with my exams lol
like the new avatar and sig btw!!!
see u around...

anyway better update, cause yeah last time gonna update in a while...lol

so...
basically i got up earlish this morning as ive said but i'll say it again... and had an ice lolly, felt really ill afterwards and was sick, but i didnt tell my mum cause i knoew she wouldnt let me go out and i was ok for the rest of the day...so yeah
went to my mums mates house...have to say her husband is probably the MOST boring person i have met ever..he has one of those really droning voices that doesnt change pitch
like monotone...!

anywho...i saw this girl who ive hated for yrs...and the surprising thing is she was really nice, and when i leave my new school in 2 weeks we're gonna meet up, go into town etc...good, lol and she lives quite close so its handy, and she goes to the school basically next door to me

then we left and went to this parade, that she, her sis and brother were in, it was really cute, went to the fete wtc which was boring at first but it got better

there was this MASSIVE hill which i of course managed to take an entire 5 mins climbing just to fall down again...hmmmm
and my brother was sitting lower down and this boy threw a cocanut at him...lol was kinda funny, but then he started crying and my mum was basically breathing fire, so they hastily apologised...hehe

hmmm..then we went shopping, went home, watchedthe crappiest movie of all time...and here i am...!
yey my lifeis exciting..lol

that is the shortend version alot more happened but my fingers are tired...lol

arghhh it was this ewan mcgreggor cameron diaz film...love less ordinary i think..its was trying to be funny and failing miserably....lol

lol, thanks uwantme2b...lol yeah it was kinda funny...in a mean way
and now im back for good and my comp has got really crap while i was away loads has happened, but i guess the best (for me) was i went to see greenday on sun, best day ever...omg!!!! lol
im in love with billie joe..lol *cough* anyway, was kinda sad about leaving my old school cuz of friends and stuff, i'll really miss them, i have been with them for 3 1/2 yrs, so theyve been like family!

god my mate called me and i left loads of stuff

well gonna go find soem after sun, cuz i have real bad sunburn, was out for 11 hrs in the sun on sun, and today when i was in the van, the sun was somehow only on my knee, so i have a sun burnt knee..lol looks really weird... :p

lol, thanks stupidsoul1...i'll need it, i swear i feel like a walking radiator

well listening to depressing music, and crying cuz of stuff..lol, my life is good, *haha* :p and just watched the beginning of the color purple, which wasnt a very good choice, if i do say so myself..

keza said:
lol, thanks stupidsoul1...i'll need it, i swear i feel like a walking radiator

well listening to depressing music, and crying cuz of stuff..lol, my life is good, *haha* :p and just watched the beginning of the color purple, which wasnt a very good choice, if i do say so myself..

I never liked that movie...its confusing for me. Hope the sunburn gets better..that must hurt like hell.

my mum went to bed, so i didnt fancy staying up and watching it on my own..lol, may see it tomorrow
thanks for coming, and yeah it does hurt like hell..the sunburn i mean, esp my knee..so its all good, everyones laughing at me cuz they say im getting blisters on my shoulders and cuz i have a funny red circle on my knee!!!!

Back