The muslims in Britain

clarity said:
wow. yet again, another extremely funny comment by the 'allah is great' numpty.

if only i could keep up, your pushing the standards up so high.

I didnt push anything up sweetheart, perhaps yours are so low, I felt the need to keep it simple for your simple mind.

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
Hey you cant blame me for taking a wild guess. what else can a sixteen year old offer?

Well some would do it ON a bed.

And i aso said I didnt go on and on like you. I'm a firm believer in the saying ''PLENTY FISH IN DA SEA''

Read carefully child.

maybe you, at 16, couldnt offer more than sex - but i can.

read carefully? ah yes .. now its all so clear. i should be thankful for u. youve brought alot to my life.

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
I didnt push anything up sweetheart, perhaps yours are so low, I felt the need to keep it simple for your simple mind.

yeahhh, sure. u were keeping it simple for my simple mind.
course, sweetheart ;)

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
I'm already bored with ya. Man, where's MRIH, I need some brain stimulation

bored with me or a tad embaressed that a 16 year old is talking more sense than u?

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
yawn yawn

ur even boring yourself. desperate times.

anyhow im going off - things to do other than sit and have a completely immature and petty argument with someone who isnt even willing to have a proper discussion.

Nah the dogs home the bitch next door is scared of me
How about you is the swine home or is he sleeping in another sty tonight?

So pathetic, listen to yourselves, your language is disgusting.
So blind of the facts that you can do nothing but insult one another, grow up!!

charmed I'm sure...

You actually like being filthy narrow minded cretin do you? Well it takes all sorts to make a world..

I am polite to the people that are important it is only cowardly scum that i bucket at.

yeah it takes all sorts to make a world and just one sort to destroy it . I know which sort I am. Do you has allah told you yet?

Mariama said:
So pathetic, listen to yourselves, your language is disgusting.
So blind of the facts that you can do nothing but insult one another, grow up!!

You're right. sorry. Nice to meet you Mariama

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
You're right. sorry. Nice to meet you Mariama

kiss ass.
and mariama - Off Topic Forum means what pisses you off and when what pisses you off is what someone is saying and this is a website to offload what pisses you off - generally bickering occurs as a result.

Back