The Official **** list!

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
Yeah,and fu the gloves that stop the kid's hands from burnin' while holdin' it!

(ps:Ease up on the font size.damn!)

Sorry for shouting.

When I was a kid we had bottle rocket fights. We would use the tube from an ink pen and stick it through a square piece of cardboard to keep the hot sparks from burning our hands. We even had goggles so the only damage was a few minor burns and some holes in our shirt.

**** SAFETY!

**** safty in the ear.

Johny boy...

come closer..

more closer..

just a bit more...

perfect..

STOP USING SUCH HUGE FONT,YOU'RE HURTIN' MY EYES!

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
Say what!? :confused:
Kid you do not wanna mess with me.

Kid?

Is my youthful rebelion getting to you?

Yes I do want to mess with you.

I can feel the hate swelling inside you!

Strike me down with all your hate and fulfill your destiny.

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
I'm strapping up as we speak,boys. :rolleyes:

Well if I see some crazy bitch riding a god damn camel towards my house screaming "allah is great", i'm shooting. I'll make sure to get a good aim because I would feel terrible killing a camel.

Jhony5 said:
Well if I see some crazy bitch riding a god damn camel towards my house screaming "allah is great", i'm shooting. I'll make sure to get a good aim because I would feel terrible killing a camel.

Oh you called me a bi .Riding camel faster now.
:mad:

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
Oh you called me a bi .Riding camel faster now.
:mad:

I didn't call you a bitch. I just said that you are a bitch. You see the difference? Its not that I think that your a bitch, because that ain't what I don't think. You probably are most likely not almost always a bitch.

Jhony5 said:
I didn't call you a bitch. I just said that you are a bitch. You see the difference? Its not that I think that your a bitch, because that ain't what I don't think. You probably are most likely not almost always a bitch.

Ohh God :mad: Burtukaal(camel's name),faster boy,faster!

phreakwars said:
:D ****ING HILARIOUS:D
.​

OK,turning camel around,let's give Jhony some time to gather his feeble body together.Headin' your way phreak...to wipe that grin off your face. :D

Back