The Over-Moderation of this site...

Consider it a democracy controled by the power of a dictator ship LOL Ya mads like to have fun (so do us premiums don't piss us off either MUWAHAHAHAHAHA) but the truth is..... ****ing with posts is just plain funny (and usually fixed within time) and the box is harmless, it just puts a leash on people when they need it

If you are an asshole you will be treated as such, if you are not, you will be respected (well the GF type of respect at least). That is how it is, deal with it. It has been said a thousand times, if you have something intelligent to contribute, do it, if not, dont even start typing.

I learned really quick not to attack members that have been here longer, its not smart. These new members that think they are the **** need to be "overmoderated" as they say. I was, and now, some people actually respect what i say. (sometimes)

Be careful, premiums can still visit the box (it's just a little harder to get you there) and teh mods are still all powerful LOL Just pay attention to the rules and all will be weel with the world

Ya, i took a double approach, bought some power, and learned my place at the same time.....I might challenge it, but for now im content.:D

I don't even really concider what we do Moderating.. our rules are so ****ed up, twisted and undefined that we find unwritten rules to **** with people, but then, thats how we play around here.

If people can't understand were just toying around with everybody, and TAKE IT, then we probably don't want them around anyway.

Go take a look at the "IDIOT BOX DATABASE" and see who has been tossed in before, while the list is far from complete, the names in there are regulars who have at one point fell victim to our harrasment methods.

http://Off Topic Forum.com/showthread.php?t=58840

Not one of these people were ever banned from the site, and eventually most of them become regulars of the community. A couple of them became Premiums, and 2 became MODS.

It's just one of the ways we selectively get members on the site. And get people to lighten up .

Unless it is a serious issue we are discussing, no one should be taking this site too damn serious in the first place. Show your wits and fight back or realize your mistakes (as when we assault people we usually tell them what they done wrong, sometimes in a very crude fashion). The owners of this site are looking for strong minded, strong willed, and intelligent people and those that run to mommy or resort to insults as their ONLY defense are not prime debating material and are thus nothing more than cyber flotsam.

I am actually thin-skinned but I have enough brain cells to understand that no one here affects my life to the point where it will be undesirably altered. Besides, this site is quite laid back as far as moderating...they should be THANKFUL they get treated like this! If only they could see the number of people that are members here compared to the number that was actually banned. That is a very short list to compare.

How many people have ever been banned, and for what im wondering. I think it would be helpful to people to see what it actually takes to get banned.

Excessive **** talk will get you banned.

Things like ******s this and that, **** you all, I wanna kill such and such and other general stupidity that shows no sign of even remotely contributing to a topic.

We don't take just 1 post into concideration, we will look at all previous posts and determine if the person has even TRIED to contribute, and we will then decide if a ban is needed.

It usually won't be an outright ban either, we will more then likely **** with that persons posts first, and if they keep it up, then we will block them for a few hours, if they straighten up then we have no problem, if they insist on annoying us, we'll just ban the whole I.P. block so they can't use multiple names.

Or, if I'm in a bad mood, we will SHOW their I.P. address publicly and any info that can be pulled from this.

Outlaw2747 said:
Sacy is in allegiance with that Anna Perenna character. Not the same people but very close. This is all some big joke.

Yes, it's all a big joke.

So please, take it very, very seriously!!

8 mecos said:
WHAT CRAP >>>>>> SO WHAT IF IT IS THEIR 1ST POST . SHE/HE HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD.<<<< IT IS SO HIGH SCHOOL ON THIS SITE . THERE IS FREEDOM OF SPEECH yeah BUT EXPECT TO BE BEAT UP AFTER SCHOOL BECAUSE YOU OPENED YOUR MOUTH AGAINST THE "clicks " SINCE YOU ARE NEW YOU WILL BE TREATED LIKE **** ESPECIALLY IF SPEAK FROM THE FORBIDDEN BOOK OF TRUTH & WORSE IF YOU USE LOGIC >

I"M guessing that you were not weened on cable media products so be careful . Lotta waffleing around these parts

Hahahaha!

Gotta love someone who isn't afraid to go crazy with the caps lock key.

ToriAllen said:
I say we make sure this is a prank they don't forget. ;)

Ooh, I am so scared!

Hahahahaha!!!

You guys are completely and utterly psychotically gay.

Seriously.

Ban me, throw me in the box, do your best. I really could not give a ****. I think you are all pathetic ****wits and I can't believe you honestly think I have any interest in being 'accepted' by you.

Please, kill yourselves.

Back