The "Slipknot girl's" Journal/ Ask ITOTF

Who am i? (READ ALL OPTIONS)

• Total voters
Thanks Azem *hugs*

well its 7:12 am here in jersey on this friday morning. and im just paciently waiting...( isn't that an eminem song?) for it to be time to leave for my friends' graduation. My friend inviting someone that she knows personally ( but i know from online) and i'll be meeting him. I'm nervous...I'll probley just wave and look back down. Eh my choice of outfit is a white skirt w/ black pants underneath. eh white wifebeater and a black sweater. Lol...i have some exentric fashion sense. Well yea...I'll just be going now..to the living room to watch some early morning music videos...i have some life....

Luv you all verey very much- C.R.i.S.T.i.N.A

heya cristina...was bored so came to say hi
so hi
lol, hope u had fun at the graduation and did a little more than wave at the guy..hehe (something id do though so i get u.. :p )
ur outfit sounds really awesome, puts my black trousers and red t-shirt to shame *boring clothes cower in coner* hahahahaha, god im sad...

well gonna go before i start trailing off on my own tangent...hehe
(lol and u have more of a life than me, ive been on here like most of the day and when i wasnt i was at my grans house, oh the thrills of being young, the excitment is unbearable...)
ttfn..luv u!!
*hugs*
keza XxXx

Vermillion is just thier album name,well you have heard one song from Vermilion now that you've listened to "Before i Forget", you've also proably heard "Duality" because it was thier first single of the album.i just found out the other day that Vermillion was a color

Chainerreturns said:
Vermillion is just thier album name,well you have heard one song from Vermilion now that you've listened to "Before i Forget", you've also proably heard "Duality" because it was thier first single of the album.i just found out the other day that Vermillion was a color.
I thought they had a song named Vermillion also(thats what i ment) yeah i knew what the albumn name was. But i thought vermillion was like another word for vermin

Chainerreturns said:
Vermillion is just thier album name,well you have heard one song from Vermilion now that you've listened to "Before i Forget", you've also proably heard "Duality" because it was thier first single of the album.i just found out the other day that Vermillion was a color.

you should be smacked....really really hard...ask the other maggots why.

Ok what am i missing? why is he(chains) going to be smacked?
Chains this is the part of the show when u say soory the show biznitch and run...and then people point out your ignorance.........either that or u could take ur smacking...i dunno

Back