This board is being targeted

cybacaT said:
No - I wouldn't...I'm a christian.

Well HERE THEN, better go follow the HOLY BIBLE

The Vatican said:
REVELATIONS 2:

So I will cast her on a sickbed and plunge those who commit adultery with her into intense suffering unless they repent of her works.

I will also put her children to death. Thus shall all the churches come to know that I am the searcher of hearts and minds and that I will give each of you what your works deserve.

And lets round it off with my source...THE VATICAN !!

Go ahead, try and discredit THAT.

http://www.vatican.va/archive/ENG0839/__P12L.HTM

Actually the Bible does not advocate violence against women. Rather it says that the husband must respect his wife, and love her so much that he'd lay down his life for her.

The bible outlays marriage as a partnership between husband and wife. However, when there is a decision to be made, and there's no way to reach consensus, the decision of the husband will be taken. This makes sense, as we can see from the high (although declining) divorce rate today, couples split because of conflict, often over trivial matters.

Having 2 bosses creates conflict - imagine having 2 presidents? Even if they get along 99% of the time, what happens when there's a sticky issue? You've just created a disaster scenario. So common sense (and the Bible) say you need 1 person to make the final decision.

cybacaT said:
Actually the Bible does not advocate violence against women. Rather it says that the husband must respect his wife, and love her so much that he'd lay down his life for her.

The bible outlays marriage as a partnership between husband and wife. However, when there is a decision to be made, and there's no way to reach consensus, the decision of the husband will be taken. This makes sense, as we can see from the high (although declining) divorce rate today, couples split because of conflict, often over trivial matters.

Having 2 bosses creates conflict - imagine having 2 presidents? Even if they get along 99% of the time, what happens when there's a sticky issue? You've just created a disaster scenario. So common sense (and the Bible) say you need 1 person to make the final decision.

Nigga please, I just ****ing quoted the BIBLE FROM THE ****ING VATICAN, now if what YOU are telling me is true, then we have a contradiction here.

Would not this ALSO be possible in ISLAM ??

And there lies the problem.. We posted an acceptable translation from the UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA, which has 3 interpretations, something in there didn't match up to your simple MISINFORMATION on Islam, and you get all pissy... well don't complain to me, complain to the University which published it.

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/

Unless of course, you have a more acceptable translation we all could reference ??

Christ, I remember reading somewhere inteh Old Testament that one should stone their child to death for disrespecting a parent. Now unless **** changed dramatically since last I taught sunday school, christians follow the old as well as new testaments.

Nigga please, I just ****ing quoted the BIBLE FROM THE ****ING VATICAN, now if what YOU are telling me is true, then we have a contradiction here.

Heheheh - Vatican quotes probably work well for catholics. You see, us Christians on the other hand tend to follow the Bible. Catholics say a lot of things, and make up a lot of rules that are...well...man-made. eg. confession, people in robes, stained glass windows, rosary beads, hail mary's, priests being unable to marry, bans on contraception, etc...just man-made laws and traditions over time.

Christians tend to stick to the original book, and have found that it works.

As for your Revelation quotes - I've answered them already in the What Pisses you Off Forum. In summary, Revelation was a book written entirely in symbolism - without re-reading that chapter, the woman is most likely a nation. There are also multi-headed beasts spoken about and other bizarre imagery, and by understanding these, we can look out for the signs of the end time. Revelation is not a book of commandments.

Tizz

Christ, I remember reading somewhere inteh Old Testament that one should stone their child to death for disrespecting a parent. Now unless **** changed dramatically since last I taught sunday school, christians follow the old as well as new testaments.

I'm reasonably certain the Bible hasn't changed in the few years since you were at SS tizz. Perhaps you need to go back there, and maybe pay attention this time! :D

Posted by cybacaT:
Revalations was a book written entirely in sybolism.

This is what Xtians always say when confronted with obvious fictional bullshit written in the bible. They believed that **** back when they wrote it down. Nowadays Xtians like to write it off as 'symbolism'.

Is it just sybolism that the bible states the earth as only 10,000 years old?

Boy your even dumber then I thought, First of all Catholicism is the oldest known and practiced version of Christianity... or are you gonna tell me that LUTHRENS ARE ??

Second of all, I don't care what interpretation you want. Why don't you do yourself a favor, go dig in the closet, look in your shoe box, and under a bunch of old bills you haven't paid, there's probably a holy bible that you jacked from the local baptist church, take that book, blow the dust off of it and turn to any quote you want that we have shown on GF and discredit it.

Like I said before though, its not your debating that sucks, its your lack of information. And worse yet, your twisted interpretation. So I view you as being one of those "HOLIER THEN THOU" types who only follow the "GREAT WHITE CHRISTIAN GOD" and the readings of "SELECT" bible quotes and stories, because HEY these ones don't speak of the evils of man, yet you would pass all other quotes off as being symbolism because they conflict with your "GREAT WHITE CHRISTIAN GOD" that you choose to worship. What about the OLD TESTAMENT and its stories of RAPE, CHILD MOLESTATION, AND MURDER ?? Are these ALSO symbolism ?? Or just in your view a ****ing false interpretation made by somebody else ??

Needless to say this same concept carries over into the writings of the Qur'an, while many can go over it with a ****ing fine tooth comb and find some kind of FLAW in it, such as the BEATING YOUR WIFE, one must ask the question why a christian would not spend as much effort looking in there own book of faith to find such flaws.

I would think looking for such flaws in the Qur'an would be some sort of obsessive behavior by the researcher. Time that probably could have been better spent searching for resolve over insinuation.I bet you voted Republican too didn't ya ?? ****ing *******.

You have NO RIGHT to complain to me. I simply make sure the arguments are fair, I am no Islam expert, nor am I an expert on Christianity.

But I don't need to be a ****ing Scholar in either discipline to know the difference between documented fact, and twisted propaganda.

So I will not argue religion with you, but I will tell you this. Find someone who agrees with your interpretation, and I will show you yet ANOTHER idiot.

Quit trying to ****ing dip and dodge like a ****ing conservative on crack when I tell you to show ACCEPTABLE PROOF of any of your claims.

What good is a rebutal if we can't reference your source for examination ??

This is why we take an .EDU version of the Quran, and a VATICAN version of the holy bible. Of course their are other interpretations. And if there out there, then SHOW US. Don't ****ing bullshit us with **** like "A MUSLIM TOLD ME THIS" or "I DON'T FOLLOW THAT VERSION OF THE BIBLE", because you are only proving you are dipping and dodging a topic. You wanna discredit the interpretations GF uses for both Christianity, and Islam, then you better ****ing BACK IT UP WITH CREDIBLE PROOF dipshit.

Basically is nothing more than

View attachment 208

Its a great story, but thats about it. Cept davinci code is more believable..and a more exciting read....

Attachments

• 46e64b7f6f62d0d57fff10499facd5d9.jpg
    46e64b7f6f62d0d57fff10499facd5d9.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 47
Last edited by a moderator:
First of all Catholicism is the oldest known and practiced version of Christianity...

I've explained to you the difference between pure christianity and catholicism. Were the words I used too big for you? I can try to do a simplified version if you found the reading too complicated dude...

turn to any quote you want that we have shown on GF and discredit it.

To the best I can recall, I've responded to every quote you've dug up so far. Did you have any NEW ones? Because I'm more than happy to oblige!! If there are any you think I didn't respond to, let me know and I'm happy to explain them to you...

Like I said before though, its not your debating that sucks, its your lack of information. And worse yet, your twisted interpretation. So I view you as being one of those "HOLIER THEN THOU" types who only follow the "GREAT WHITE CHRISTIAN GOD" and the readings of "SELECT" bible quotes and stories,

A little knowledge CAN be dangerous...as your proving. The irony is palpable. For starters, I'm no bible scholar, but it's because I've read the thing once or twice that I can answer your rather rudimentary questions. You need to read the WHOLE thing to understand it. So you lecturing me about "select" quotes and stories is kinda cute... :D

because HEY these ones don't speak of the evils of man,

Actually the evils of man are spoken about many times in the bible - Old and New Testaments...your point is...?

yet you would pass all other quotes off as being symbolism

Errr...because...they...are. What exactly did you want me to say? Have you actually read Revelation? It's an interesting read - try it sometime.

Here's some links to the symbolism in Revelation:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Revelation

And here's where the woman you referenced came from...as I said...it isn't actually a woman... :rolleyes:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whore_of_Babylon

What about the OLD TESTAMENT and its stories of RAPE, CHILD MOLESTATION, AND MURDER ?? Are these ALSO symbolism ?? Or just in your view a ****ing false interpretation made by somebody else ??

So if I explain this a 3rd time to you...will there need to be a 4th? I'm just not sure how many different ways I can repeatedly answer the same question until the penny drops for you...

The Old Testament has plenty of stories in it - yes, some contain child molestation, rape, murder, plagues, whole cities being destroyed, temples being torn down, love, betrayal, lust, you name it. Did you have an actual point?

Needless to say this same concept carries over into the writings of the Qur'an, while many can go over it with a ****ing fine tooth comb and find some kind of FLAW in it, such as the BEATING YOUR WIFE, one must ask the question why a christian would not spend as much effort looking in there own book of faith to find such flaws.

Here's a detailed explanation of the differences between the Bible and the Koran. Read it, then get back to me about how similar they are...

http://unveiling_islam.tripod.com/jihad.htm

The more you read the koran, the less defensive you'll be of it. You apparently have no idea just how nasty that book is.

The Bible is heavily scrutinised by christians - daily - and has been for thousands of years. We're encouraged to be sceptical and thorough.

I would think looking for such flaws in the Qur'an would be some sort of obsessive behavior by the researcher. Time that probably could have been better spent searching for resolve over insinuation.

If it wasn't for the research of the koran, we still wouldn't understand the motivation behind the recent terrorist attacks around the world. It's only that research that has uncovered the global network of haters looking to destroy non-muslims like you and I, and has already prevented many attacks including a repeat, much larger attack in Madrid.

I bet you voted Republican too didn't ya ??

Nope - I've never voted Republican.

with **** like "A MUSLIM TOLD ME THIS"

If a muslim writes an opinion piece on islam, and I present it as such, then what's your problem?

"I DON'T FOLLOW THAT VERSION OF THE BIBLE"

Hmmmm...I don't remember saying that anywhere...

You wanna discredit the interpretations GF uses for both Christianity, and Islam, then you better ****ing BACK IT UP WITH CREDIBLE PROOF dipshit.

Firstly what I'm discrediting is your notion that it's all about free speech here. There are 14 different interpretations of the koran, yet you only allow 3 from your 1 source!! :rolleyes:

Discrediting Islam is a walk in the park, it's like trying to prove that Hitler was an evil guy - it's almost too easy. The only way you can make it difficult is by muddying the debate by disallowing reasonable discussion of the issues. Even using your 1 source, the koran still comes out laden with verses teaching violence and intolerance.

THEN SHOW US THE OTHER 13 INTERPRETATIONS ****ER, AND SHOW US FROM A CREDIBLE SOURCE BESIDES TRIPOD, AND THEN SHUT THE **** UP. DON'T TRY TO TWIST AROUND GF'S POLICY ON FREE SPEECH, IT IS 100% FREE SPEECH BUT IT MUST BE CREDIBLE INSTEAD OF ****ING RANTING ON, WHICH IS WHAT YOU ARE DOING.

The post this arguement came from was about how Muslims would RAPE women, to which I 100% AGREED THAT THIS IS COMMON PRACTICE, no question about it. this led to your ****ed up twisted ass interpretation of a man beating a women... while YES it is in the Quran, it DOES NOT say anything about your other bullshit. SHOW ME your ****ing PEDOPHILA incinuations ****er, and LINK them to a credible ****ing site besides tripod.

And every ****ing source better have a ****ing .EDU (educational) ending in the URL.

Seems to me thats what were argueing about, various interpretations, ok wise guy FIND THEM AND POST THEM then SHUT THE **** UP.

I think I see the problem now, you think FREE SPEECH, means FREE PROPAGANDA.

THEN SHOW US THE OTHER 13 INTERPRETATIONS ****ER, AND SHOW US FROM A CREDIBLE SOURCE BESIDES TRIPOD

Errr....let's start with the "Islamic Encyclopedia"...that credible enough for you phreaky?? :D

http://www.islamset.com/encyclo/qur'an.html

Hmmm...it too says there are 14 different interpretations...imagine that. Perhaps the Islamic Encyclopedia is just more "propoganda" PW, and your EDU source knows more than muslims themselves??

it DOES NOT say anything about your other bullshit. SHOW ME your ****ing PEDOPHILA incinuations ****er

Hehehehh - you are a serious classic. Not even muslims dispute this. Try using google poindexter - visit muslim sites or anti-muslim sites - they all agree!! The only defence muslims offer is that his other wives were over 17.

Big deal - if a guy sleeps with a bunch of women and then screws a 9 year old - they're a paedophile by anyone's definition.

Mohammed's bride Aisha was 6 years old when he married her, and she was 9 when he consumated the marriage. Now in my book, that makes him a paedophile.

What do YOU call it when a grown man has sex with a 9 year old?
I shudder to think... :eek:

Seems to me thats what were argueing about, various interpretations

Actually the problem seems to be with YOU. When I post a quote from the koran you argue about it not being from edu. When I point out the edu says the same thing, you question the interpretation or commentary. You keep dancing around trying to avoid the fact that the koran is @&#@ (& up.

Just cutting and pasting a quote from the koran is at times as useless as doing the same with the bible. Take a verse out of the bible (as you have here several times) and you can totally misunderstand it. However with commentary I can explain to you where that verse sits within a story, and how it relates to the overall bible, etc. With the koran it's the same deal - you need to get all the verses together and read them all in context to get the true picture.

The link I posted to you previously (remember where you did that public dummy spit?) goes right through it with in-depth analysis and referencing. Do yourself a favour and read it - get back to me with any flaws you spot.

Oh really, it says the same ****ing thing does it ??

OK, LETS EXAMINE YET ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR QUOTES DIPSHIT.

DIPSHIT said:
Quran tells us to: "not to make friends with Jews and Christians" (5:51),

YUSUFALI: O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust.
PICKTHAL: O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends. They are friends one to another. He among you who taketh them for friends is (one) of them. Lo! Allah guideth not wrongdoing folk.
SHAKIR: O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.

fight them "until they pay the Jizya (a penalty tax for the non-Muslims living under Islamic rules) with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued" ( 9:29).

YUSUFALI: Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
PICKTHAL: Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, and forbid not that which Allah hath forbidden by His messenger, and follow not the Religion of Truth, until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low.
SHAKIR: Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Messenger have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection.

"kill the disbelievers wherever we find them" (2:191),

YUSUFALI: And slay them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have Turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter; but fight them not at the Sacred Mosque, unless they (first) fight you there; but if they fight you, slay them. Such is the reward of those who suppress faith.
PICKTHAL: And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. And fight not with them at the Inviolable Place of Worship until they first attack you there, but if they attack you (there) then slay them. Such is the reward of disbelievers.
SHAKIR: And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers.

"murder them and treat them harshly" (9:123),

YUSUFALI: O ye who believe! fight the unbelievers who gird you about, and let them find firmness in you: and know that Allah is with those who fear Him.
PICKTHAL: O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him).
SHAKIR: O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness; and know that Allah is with those who guard (against evil).

"fight and slay the Pagans, seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem" ( 9:5).

YUSUFALI: But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, an seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.
PICKTHAL: Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
SHAKIR: So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them; surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

Like I said, quit ****ing twisting words around. I hate MANY MANY parts of Islam myself, but I will not basterdize it into what I want to believe the religion to be for my own self serving hatred.

It is VERY obvious your interpretations are VERY misguided from actual words.

Now getting back on track here somewhat, we were discussing how much the public debate forums suck. Lets see, we have 3 of your members so far, and I noticed (by way of monitoring site traffic), quite a few more have been sniffing around the GF boards. Which is OK by me, since I've been spending a small amount of my own time Trolling around, cutting down JG on YOUR forum, and sniffing for more members to steal. I have yet to be kicked out... I'm kinda disappointed, guess I'll try harder. Wonder if he likes the pictures I sent him.

BIG ***** !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy **** phreak that cat isn't for real is it??? Jesus, I have to stop calling my cat she's fat!!!

It is VERY obvious your interpretations are VERY misguided from actual words.

WTF??

The quotes I posted, and the 3 different interpretations you posted say the exact same thing!!

Did you even read them??

Now I know you're just $hit-stirring... :)

Your the one who derailed the topic in the first place, so go find another forum topic to fight with me about this in, I'm busy trying to steal your members away ya dumb****.

They snuck in here to try and steal members. GF will take them head on instead when we steal theres. I went straight for JG's throat.

Hell we have 5 of them already, so the score is

GF-5
PD Forum-0

Unless you wanna count the trolling I have been doing on there forum to piss off JG :D

OK but do you really think anyone with a brain would give up the joy that is your hospitality for a place like that?? LOL Oh but we lovers ya anyway

HAHA HE KICKED ME OUT !!!
WHATS A MATTER JG, DID I SAY SOMETHING THAT MADE YOUR MEMBERS COME HERE INSTEAD ???
ONLY TOOK 3 DAYS TO GET BANNED !!
.​
.​

Attachments

• 34e711e364de2ea133b53d978993e731.gif
    34e711e364de2ea133b53d978993e731.gif
    34.9 KB · Views: 44
Back