This board is being targeted

HEHE I can give ya a site where all you have to do is call teh owner a homophobe hypcrit (which he is) and you can banned in three posts. At least I did. I think I topped it at six IP's LOL It's hoot when you are inteh mood to troll.

Wait I forgot, they don't say troll they say "time bandit" LMFAO I think they would tolerate you for about ten posts tops Phreak LOL

So lets see, thats 5 members + a 2 point conversion win for getting banned on THERE forum, that puts the final score

GF-7

PD FORUM-0

But wait.... our fearless moderator has 100's of proxies and many ways to make an e-mail account at his disposal... I might just go in for a SUCKER PUNCH.... better watch close who those new members are now JG !!!

IT JUST MIGHT BE ME COMING TO STEAL 5 MORE MEMBERS AWAY...

I'll stop trolling you for money though....shall we say..
.$10,000,000,000,000
.'
.'
.View attachment 210

Attachments

• 4703e2f5281b6f64b8f2fe4efee67cf1.jpg
    4703e2f5281b6f64b8f2fe4efee67cf1.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 46
phreakwars said:
They snuck in here to try and steal members. GF will take them head on instead when we steal theres. I went straight for JG's throat.

Hell we have 5 of them already, so the score is

GF-5
PD Forum-0

Unless you wanna count the trolling I have been doing on there forum to piss off JG :D

Truth is, PD has been as slow as a wet week in Paris.

I came to check out the place. Apart from a couple of posts, I've done nowt else in the piracy plot. I mean, shut the ****ing gate, the horse has bolted.

I see cybacaT has an avatar. When can I get one too, phreakwars? :cool:

phreakwars said:
HAHA HE KICKED ME OUT !!!
View attachment 211

WHATS A MATTER JG, DID I SAY SOMETHING THAT MADE YOUR MEMBERS COME HERE INSTEAD ???

ONLY TOOK 3 DAYS TO GET BANNED !!

.​

A self-fulfilling prophecy, no ****ing doubt. ;)

Attachments

• 34e711e364de2ea133b53d978993e731.gif
    34e711e364de2ea133b53d978993e731.gif
    34.9 KB · Views: 50
builder said:
Truth is, PD has been as slow as a wet week in Paris.

I came to check out the place. Apart from a couple of posts, I've done nowt else in the piracy plot. I mean, shut the ****ing gate, the horse has bolted.

I see cybacaT has an avatar. When can I get one too, phreakwars? :cool:

Im suprised the forum has lasted as long as it did myself. 6million sub-topics to wade through...You cannot cuss, telling someone they are an idiot is wrong(when they deserve it), mods who ban willy nilly?

Sounds more like a highschool project being administered by teachers than real life......

Shame really....perhaps they need a good ass ****ing......Wait..im not going there :)

Vortex posted:
Im suprised the forum has lasted as long as it did myself.

It's had it's highs and lows. This is the lowest I've seen it for ages.

Over five years old, or so I'm told. :cool:

6million sub-topics to wade through...

That's all those years of posts. It was mega popular.

You cannot cuss,

You get around word filters with farque and carnt.

telling someone they are an idiot is wrong(when they deserve it)

This goes on all the time undetected.

It seems to be when a senior member complains, and draws a good picture of a stalker or rabid lefty, or whatever, the curtain falls. Dunno.

mods who ban willy nilly?

The mods don't have banning rights.

Sounds more like a highschool project being administered by teachers than real life......

What number of forums are you comparing PD to? I've been on several.

I've found the moderation to be more coming from the senior members.

Shame really....perhaps they need a good ass ****ing......Wait..im not going there
:)

I'll leave that one alone also. :rolleyes:

Why are you even bothering defending PD on this forum. We didnt go to your site to "pilfer members"..we only reacted to the "problem". If our members really were unhappy (and several are..and are long gone..good riddance) they probably would have found PD on google.

If you really need covert operations to save your dying forum...you picked the wrong forum...so defend all you want to on here...the ones sympathetic to it and want to convert we probably didnt want anyway...

Casual observation really...but take it how you want...

Vortex said:
Why are you even bothering defending PD on this forum....

I don't burn bridges. There are good people there. Among the arseholes. :D

Vortex said:
We didnt go to your site to "pilfer members"..we only reacted to the "problem". If our members really were unhappy (and several are..and are long gone..good riddance) they probably would have found PD on google....

You understand the 'shut the gate, the horse has bolted' ?

Our cover was blown at the intro. D'oh?

I'm just checking you all out. Seein' what's cooking up here.

Vortex said:
If you really need covert operations to save your dying forum...you picked the wrong forum......

How so? I didn't pick it, btw. cybacaT nomimated your forum.

Vortex said:
so defend all you want to on here...the ones sympathetic to it and want to convert we probably didnt want anyway......

Sounds like a fair trade.

Vortex said:
Casual observation really...but take it how you want...

Well taken. ;)

I don't think Builder is defending PD, he's just telling you about it.

It goes in peaks and troughs - at the moment it's in the quietest trough I can remember, but it usually only lasts for a week or 2, then everyone comes flooding back. It's holidays here at the moment, so I'm sure you can crunch the obvious conclusion from that...

In PD you could get personal, provided it wasn't flagrant abuse, and provided the purpose of your post was in relation to the question. This saves people going on random rants, or substituting expletives for a real answer.

As for banning, JG does that only if a member has nominated a person as suitable for banning, put forward a good case, and JG has agreed with it.

It's a different forum, for different folk. The mod at PD is more reserved, doesn't stand for BS, and keeps a more conservative forum (not politically, but in the nature of its conduct). The mod here is more about free speech (and is right most of the time), so you get a range of semi-intelligent discussion intermixed with people just venting their spleens.

For the range of posters, I'm not sure, but I think PD is more diverse. We have school kids and school teachers, we have tradesmen and professionals, christians and a muslim, country folk and city folk, lefties and righties, straight people and gays, so PD gets a fair range of debate happening.

Both forums have their place. One thing I dislike about both is that when someone poses a question and you emphatically answer it, some people are still too juvenile or insecure to admit when they're wrong. I'm happy to take a debate out so far, but once I'm proven wrong I'll admit it, learn something, and move on. Both PD and GF seem to be frequented by those reluctant to ever admit they're wrong - no matter what.

phreakwars said:
So lets see, thats 5 members + a 2 point conversion win for getting banned on THERE forum, that puts the final score

GF-7

PD FORUM-0

But wait.... our fearless moderator has 100's of proxies and many ways to make an e-mail account at his disposal... I might just go in for a SUCKER PUNCH.... better watch close who those new members are now JG !!!

I don't think he's watching much at all. The gate is open. Run amok.

IT JUST MIGHT BE ME COMING TO STEAL 5 MORE MEMBERS AWAY...

I'll stop trolling you for money though....shall we say..
.$10,000,000,000,000
.'
.'
.View attachment 212

Shall we say, get ****ed?

The bid is 30 Rupiah.

Attachments

• 4703e2f5281b6f64b8f2fe4efee67cf1.jpg
    4703e2f5281b6f64b8f2fe4efee67cf1.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 46
Once again..i really dont give a ****....

I see no reason why PD is being defended here...honestly..what the hell is the point

You did your little coup...and was caught...no matter who brought it to our attention or not...It really doesnt matter anymore..

the link has been here..and if our members want to go there..fine..we really didnt need them anyway. I saw the site...got annoyed instantly and left...now i only go there to see what is said about wypo..and i see nothing new and leave.

why defend it..let it go....the member drive failed here. we dont care how long PD has lasted..or how popular it once was..or even if your moderators are good on one aspect or another...

Even if builder is telling me about PD rather thand defending its still redundant..the link has been there long enough for us to see it and shrug it off...

as for our posters....yes we have our fair share of dipshits...any debate forum will have them..no matter what the forum is called. We just like to play with the stupid lemmings before executing them.....and we tend to ban at a less frequent rate because it is FAR more satisfying for idiots to leave on their own accord then to make them go away with an easy banning....

Shrug...most of us could care less if PD lives or dies...it isnt us...it will never be us...so telling us what you are like, defending what you are, or even mention it here makes no difference....

You want to be a member here..fine....be a member here. Want to be a PD member..fine..do it. Want to be both..fine..do that too. But dont bore us with the details of your plight because we truely dont care.

Debate with us..but dont come here with alterior motives...because i have better things to discuss than a forum i could give a crap about...

sorry for the harshness...but thats how i feel.....defend here all you want..but ill respond every single time with the same "i dont care about PD" attitude....over and over and over and over again....so please..respond again..id love to spin the tale a different way...

builder said:
I don't burn bridges. There are good people there. Among the arseholes. :D

You understand the 'shut the gate, the horse has bolted' ?

Our cover was blown at the intro. D'oh?

I'm just checking you all out. Seein' what's cooking up here.

How so? I didn't pick it, btw. cybacaT nomimated your forum.

Sounds like a fair trade.

Well taken. ;)

sorry didnt get to respond to your post...as i saw it later....you seem the most level headed of the 'coup' members...but we can debate about that another time...

but keep in mind we saw the entire conversation on PD...and unfortunately the names werent changed to protect the "innocent"!

Vortex said:
sorry didnt get to respond to your post...as i saw it later....you seem the most level headed of the 'coup' members...but we can debate about that another time...

but keep in mind we saw the entire conversation on PD...and unfortunately the names werent changed to protect the "innocent"!

I'm flattered that you're reading at PD. Most flattered. ;)

Can you indicate just when, and in which thread, I actually hanged myself??

He was probably reading to see how much **** I would flip the ADMIN.

Here senority doesn't mean much, REP POINTS do. As do premium memberships.

Top 20 posters and people who have paid a measly $12 are the ones who rule the board.

You could technically come in one from DAY ONE, buy a premium, and put ANYBODY you want (besides a fellow premium or mod/admin) into the IDIOT BOX for being a dumbshit.

And Vortex is correct about the banning... we'd rather torment someone first over banning them, you can usually get them to straighten up if you do.

The usual course is a trip to the idiot box first.

We turn off there ability to START a post, edit a post, and use the shoutbox. They can still respond to posts.

And if were in the mood to torment them, we will edit there posts to say something else just to get a laugh.

I've probably done that to "PIK" at least 50 times and he still comes back for more torture, HE LIKES IT !!

No way were gonna ban him when its more fun to flip him ****.

And THAT, is GF.

builder said:
I'm flattered that you're reading at PD. Most flattered. ;)

Can you indicate just when, and in which thread, I actually hanged myself??

you wouldnt be flattered if you could hear my verbal sighs and grunts from actually looking at your site...it was more of a chore...plus i only needed to "read all posts by just bring it" to entertainmyself there...

Builder on PD said:
Pick a site, and post a link.

Do we maintain identities?

The idea was, to pirate new members, yeah? Was I mistaken? Wink

What the....? Knew we should have used aliases. Very Happy

Got some chins wagging. Perhaps this thread should be moved to the policy area. Wink

So it was Macca that blew the whistle. He joined up after me.

It would seem to be a rather permissive site. Wink

Now nothing that was said was overly nasty...but you were all about pirating new members and joining the cause....That was enough to put some distaste here. A simple message in the spam area would have sufficed....But the little covert operation, you were just asking for us to retaliate somehow in some way.....

unless your going to convince me the quote above wasnt you..

people have tried it before....yet we just played into their game and posted everything they wanted to post on our site before they could...suddenly they lost interest :( awwwww

OMG FAB!

phreakwars said:
Maybe they should revise there logo a bit.

.​

Posting: A moment of your time
Weeding through posts: a lifetime
waiting for replies: Free
still waitin for replies: Free

Getting banned on PD: Priceless

Last edited by a moderator:
Back