Ur musical talents

Azem, it'll be much appreciated it if you posted the keys for the Linkin Park songs, because I can't figure them out lol . That'll be awesome thanks!

I don't have any musically talents really ^.^ I can play happy birthday and twinkle twinkle little star on the keyboard, and umm, I can play the in the end intro on the guitar, and I sing...really badly, so there you go =P

I sing.
I play trombone, baritone, and a little french horn.
And I can play one mean kazoo. :p

uh. i used to play piano for like 3 years... then i quit. i was lazy and never practiced. so i got yelled at all the time when i went to lessons cause i somehow didn't know how to play the song.. lol.
i mostly just play by listening now. i dont ever read music. its so much easier to listen to a song, then play it.

stupidsoul1 said:
i sing back up vocals in my band...i play drums in my band...
i play piano but am oh so sucky at it
and in less then 60 days will be able to say i am learning bass guitar

Whoa ss1 that is soooo cool!
u really are more musical than me!
I play the piano, guitar and I sing back up vocals in my band too
I wish I could play the drums...

I can play the Triangle..:pjk

I can play piano, guitar, clarinet, and my bud is teaching me how to play the bass

stupidsoul1 said:
oooooooo kazoo!!!
whats a kazoo?? is it that whistle thing that sounds like a duck???

i still wanna learn how 2 play spoons....why arent there lessons for spoon playing...havent i wanted to play spoons since i was like a noob....

I can play spoons!!! :D
I also sing lead in my band, I play a little guitar, drums and piano, my girlfriend and her dad want to teach me bass lol. I can also do some DJing, my friend has some decks and we mess about on those sometimes.

;)

k kiddies...this is how u play the beginning of BTH look at the keys.
Start off plying green only. go thorugh the green thing like 4 times on the fith time as soon as you hit the GREEN ONE Hit red one. and go in slower pace w/ red. im not good at explaining it but listen to the live version and play the keys oull realize what im saying. *GO in numerical order*

Last edited by a moderator:
Back