dude post em! i wanna lern to play numb but i can never play the reight keys
sure, I can´t seem to find them now but as soon as I do, I will! :thumbsup:

oh wait here ya go:-
NUMB
the left hand notes
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v471/linkin_sweetie/numb1-left.gif
and the right hand
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v471/linkin_sweetie/numb1-right.gif

It´s a lill wierd that the right and left hand notes are on diff pages nut I found them this way *shrugs*

KillMeImIrish said:
time to learn how to spell.

LOL. This reply killed me!!!! I've been lurking this site for a while now, and I haven't laughed this hard in a while. What's even funnier is that azem guy(I think) posted this long thing, perfectly worded mind you, and tried to tell everybody it was his original writing. And now he's back to mis-spelling the word "yes" and "time". Quite hilarious. I'll try to look for that other post, it was hilarious.

lol I can´t rap at all!
I try to but I just suck at it!
singing is good for me...

I think the numb notes are really hard to play on piano cause the notes are really high and I hate to read notes :p

w_t_ said:
LOL. This reply killed me!!!! I've been lurking this site for a while now, and I haven't laughed this hard in a while. What's even funnier is that azem guy(I think) posted this long thing, perfectly worded mind you, and tried to tell everybody it was his original writing. And now he's back to mis-spelling the word "yes" and "time". Quite hilarious. I'll try to look for that other post, it was hilarious.

Nice job playing the noob! :thumbsup:

Heart_LP said:
lol I can´t rap at all!
I try to but I just suck at it!
singing is good for me...

I think the numb notes are really hard to play on piano cause the notes are really high and I hate to read notes :p

Well what I will do is simplify it. so u have basic notes. The i'll just poste the letters of the keys. It'll be alot easier. It will just take a while to read them all. I have to play it all out. Mind you I have no schooling in piano. So excuse me if the "simplified version" is not as good. Its just for the people who are begginers and need some help.

azemkamikaze03 said:
Well what I will do is simplify it. so u have basic notes. The i'll just poste the letters of the keys. It'll be alot easier. It will just take a while to read them all. I have to play it all out. Mind you I have no schooling in piano. So excuse me if the "simplified version" is not as good. Its just for the people who are begginers and need some help.
yeah, My teacher told me to do the same but as I said I just suck at reading notes so I´ll just write down each note on the papper lol I´m too lazy to "re-write" them
How come you can read the notes if you have no schooling in piano? do you play any other instrument?

well i tought myself. its a long story but i got time.

I was in choir from like 1st or kinder i cant remeber which to 7th grade im in 8th now. Ive been to district choirs and won awards. 7th grade my teacher advised me to quit cuz my voice was deepining so I did. And never went back. but during the whole time i was in. I learned the basic notes on treble cleft. Well y dad bought me a piano. I took my singing skill and mixed it w/ piano. Its not easy to read some of these notes. But i try. Im nothing compared to my cousin. But i give myself credit for putting effort forth to try to learn.!

Back