Useless Muslim Scumbags!!!

And I have one word to say to you hillbily ****s....

Viet-****in'-nam.

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning. Especialy when we dropp it on our own GIs by mistake!"

"Oh...uh....yeah....we didn't lose Vietnam....uh.....It was a Draw! Yeah, that's it....uh.....Hey sis! Wanna ****?"

your retarded. the french got their asses handed to them be for we interviened. 3 million enemy deaths compared to about 60,000 americans isnt bad. so before you say **** about vietnam make sure you include all the countries involved

Ah, you make me laugh hillbilly. Always blindly groping for wriggle -room on that particular subject. Always looking for ways to take the heat of the fact that you lost to a bunch of peasents with muchine-guns. Trying to deny the fact that you commited heinous war crimes and got bitch-slapped by Karma for it. Shame it wasn't more of you.

I don't care about the French, everyone knows they're pussies. What I want to know is why you always want to stick your nose into the affairs of other contries that clearly have absolutely nothing to do with you.

The Feotus said:
And I have one word to say to you hillbily ****s....

Viet-****in'-nam.

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning. Especialy when we dropp it on our own GIs by mistake!"

"Oh...uh....yeah....we didn't lose Vietnam....uh.....It was a Draw! Yeah, that's it....uh.....Hey sis! Wanna ****?"

Seek help dude...or just pull your head out of your ass!

The Feotus said:
Ah, you make me laugh hillbilly. Always blindly groping for wriggle -room on that particular subject. Always looking for ways to take the heat of the fact that you lost to a bunch of peasents with muchine-guns. Trying to deny the fact that you commited heinous war crimes and got bitch-slapped by Karma for it. Shame it wasn't more of you.

I don't care about the French, everyone knows they're pussies. What I want to know is why you always want to stick your nose into the affairs of other contries that clearly have absolutely nothing to do with you.
Your stupdity is only surpassed by your cowardice.

No no, please enlighten me. Not that non-comital ****in' bullshit remark, explain, how my cowardice is the only thing more prominant about me than my stupidity.

you know you use hillbilly completely out of context. i doubt you even know what a real hillbilly is and im hardly one since i live in seattle

Skaterdude409 said:
you know you use hillbilly completely out of context. i doubt you even know what a real hillbilly is and im hardly one since i live in seattle

that would make you a dirty grunge punk hyped up on too much coffee and probably wet then right?

Hi everyone, I'm back!
I haven't really had a computer for awhile. So checking out this forum hasn't been really possible. But now I return. Anyway.

To begin with, fie on violent protesters. It doesn't prove a religion is peaceful, if protesters are killing people.

But let's speak with honesty. The article above showed evidence that muslims want to kill us. And this forum has proven that we want to kill them. Need I really choose sides in who is the "bad one"? We're both calling for the murder of people. I really don't think that your argument is any more convincing to them as there argument is for you.

Are people being peaceful? To some extent yes, 10,000 people (I would expect at least 95% of these individuals to be muslims...there's a huge south asian population in london)...enough to qualify in the United States as a seperate city protested in London...enough to create a mass chaotic violent protest with burning shops, burning offices, and hundreds dead, raped, and injured...remained calm and peaceful. This estimate is conservative...up to 40,000 people might have been there.

Vancouver, New York, Toronto, places across the western hemisphere, asia, africa, and australia experienced similar large and peaceful protests.

The Muslim Canadian Congress even called for the end of peaceful protests as they were causing tension worldwide.

Why protest? For one, it is the right of individuals of a nation to congregate for peaceful protest against an action that is seen as immoral by the people.

Why immoral: Muslims feel it (a) offensive to create an image of the prophet and (b) to further disgrace the image by adding bombs and etc to the image.

In honesty, I send my regrets to all those who lost loved ones in the violent protests. However, I'm forced to wonder what the honest reason behind the rioting was. As a citizen of Pittsburgh, I had the glory to watch my Steelers win the Superbowl. As a student here, I watched the aftermath. Cars were overturned, people were hurt, shops were damaged. And these were college students...Obviously, Victory doesn't lend itself to violence and damage of public property...But that's what occurred.

The murder of individuals and the violent rioting, I think, has it's source also in the economic and political feeling in the region. While economically stable regions like the US and the UK had peaceful protests, economically poor regions experienced violence. Leaders are able to manipulate a group of people who are disadvantaged into believing that the source of their problems is a certain group of people. That's why the actions of the terrorists have made little sense. There were attacks on McDonalds and Churches. These american and christian targets are by far distant from the original source of the problem...the danish newspapers. Plus, the leaders do it for their own personal political power cravings.

Why attack these places? People are disadvantaged, they are angry. A leader says "Kill". They let their emotions go wild. This is what happend during the crusades. This is what happened during the India-Pakistan partition. This is what is happening now.

Let's not forget that the police that are counteracting the riots in these countries are for the most part muslim as well.

Let's not forget that the riots have also been comparatively small for the number of muslims in the area...confirmiing that most muslims don't want to hurt us.

Let's not forget that the murder of 45 people can not be washed with the blood of a billion individuals

Let's not forget that the solution to this problem isn't a billion bullets but billions of encounters between these two different cultures where both sides respect the other's wishes, dreams, and goals

If we are to decry the muslim clerics for instigating the murder of dozens of innocent individuals...let's not be the leaders that instigage the counter attack. Blood is blood. Neither runs thicker or thinner.

Peace, Shanti, Salaam

As a citizen of Pittsburgh, I had the glory to watch my Steelers win the Superbowl

The game was utter bullshit. seattles 12th man wears blue and green, pittsburghs wear black and white stripes. seattle 10, refs 21

and **** peace with islam. you cannot reason with the unreasonable. the "good" in them wont come out from more interactions only more blown up market places will result. followers of this false belief of islam deserve the death which they preach through their actions. your views of accepting them is the same as inviting your enemy to slit your throat while you sleep. their cult needs to be stomped out

Skaterdude409 said:
The game was utter bullshit. seattles 12th man wears blue and green, pittsburghs wear black and white stripes. seattle 10, refs 21

and **** peace with islam. you cannot reason with the unreasonable. the "good" in them wont come out from more interactions only more blown up market places will result. followers of this false belief of islam deserve the death which they preach through their actions. your views of accepting them is the same as inviting your enemy to slit your throat while you sleep. their cult needs to be stomped out

Hillbilly, how many muslims have you actualy met? Or have you been tuning into Pat Robertson again? How much do you actualy know about Islam? **** all clearly. All you know of is the fundamentalist nutters that you see in grainy videos on CNN. If you cared to read into islam you'd know that those ****ers are responsible for a ****-load of scientific advances, while we of european descent were still in the dark ages.

The reason you don't know any other vision of islam, hillbilly, is because you don't wanna know. You, like a ****in' lot of your countrymen and women, are quite happy to have hate subtely dictated to you. Why? Because it's clear a lot of you need a common enemy. Someone to rally behind to take your minds of the plastic, soul-less, culturaly devoid wasteland that is your home.

Get it right ****in' roon ye!

Skaterdude409 said:
Get over it, would ya'? :p

The Feotus said:
Hillbilly, how many muslims have you actualy met? Or have you been tuning into Pat Robertson again? How much do you actualy know about Islam? **** all clearly. All you know of is the fundamentalist nutters that you see in grainy videos on CNN. If you cared to read into islam you'd know that those ****ers are responsible for a ****-load of scientific advances, while we of european descent were still in the dark ages.

The reason you don't know any other vision of islam, hillbilly, is because you don't wanna know. You, like a ****in' lot of your countrymen and women, are quite happy to have hate subtely dictated to you. Why? Because it's clear a lot of you need a common enemy. Someone to rally behind to take your minds of the plastic, soul-less, culturaly devoid wasteland that is your home.

Get it right ****in' roon ye!

As a matter of fact i have read into islam. and does it really matter how many muslims ive met. im sure in ww2 it sure as hell didnt matter if you had met a nazi or not. you got on the front lines and blew em away. and these same "muslims" that came up with all that "scientific" **** are the same scum bags that rape childern and abuse their wives. it also seems that as soon as america broke away form the crown, we advanced a whole **** load faster then they or anyone else ever did while every one rode on our coat tails trying to take credit for it. and again your not using the word hillbilly right. come up with some better name or are you so imbred that your primitive mind cant comprehend anything else

"The game was utter bullshit. seattles 12th man wears blue and green, pittsburghs wear black and white stripes. seattle 10, refs 21

and **** peace with islam. you cannot reason with the unreasonable. the "good" in them wont come out from more interactions only more blown up market places will result. followers of this false belief of islam deserve the death which they preach through their actions. your views of accepting them is the same as inviting your enemy to slit your throat while you sleep. their cult needs to be stomped out"

For one-The superbowl game example was meant only to give an example of a situation where people cause violence out of a deep feeling of passion and a "gang mentality". Who won didn't really matter. Obviously, you didn't see the actual point of the argument and only focused on the matter that was lying at the surface level.

Also, to counter my arguments that many protests were peaceful...you didn't counter at all. Your argument was dry and empty of any solid proof.

You've studied Islam, eh? Then you've probably heard quotes like "There should be no compulsion in religion." (2:256)

"Whosoever killed a person - unless it be for killing a person for creating disorder in the land - it shall be as if he killed all mankind." (Al Maidah, Ch5: v.33)

Allah said "O ye who believe! be steadfast in the cause of Allah, bearing witness in equity; and let not a people's enmity incite you to act otherwise than with justice. Be always just, that is nearer to righteousness."
Sura Al-Mai'dah - Ch. 5:V.9)

or that Jihad was seen as a spiritual battle..."O messenger of God, what jihad could be greater than struggling against the unbelievers with the sword? He replied: "Struggling against the enemy in your own breast."

Even prisoners of War commended Muslims. "Thus the prisoners taken after the Battle of Badr themselves admitted that: By God! The Muslims walked on foot while we were made to ride, they remained hungry themselves whist they fed us, they remained thirsty while they gave us water" (Bukhari, Muslim, Tirmidhi, Abu Daud)

or you probably already know that Islam is one of the first religions to give the woman the rights of inheritance and divorce. You probably also know that the sons always get a slightly larger share of the inheritance, because they are the providers of the family, while a woman's inheritance is meant only for her own personal security and must not be spent on her husband.

that Islamic regions were the first to claim that both the male and the female in the act of adultery deserve equal punishment.

That in the Abassid court, slaves were allowed to speak for themselves and marry non-slaves.

Even Islamic leaders have shut down violence:
" He who abandons kindness abandons religion. The Holy Qur'an teaches that whosoever kills a person without justifiable cause will be as if he killed the whole world. In the same way, I say that if someone is now kind unto hisbrother, it is like he has been unkind to the whole world."
-Al Hakm Vol. 9 No. 15 dated 30 April 1905 p.2 Commentary by the Promised Messiah, Vol.2 p.405

You probably also know that during the 15th and 16th centuries that thousands to millions of jews left Spain for the Ottomon Empire, an Islamic Empire, where they were not persecuted, because of persecution in their homeland.

You probably also know that one of the five major pillars of Islam states that 2-10+% of a person's income should be spent towards charity.

For all who don't know, I'm Hindu. I have no reason to defend this faith and it's people other than the sole fact that I believe that all humans are humane and have a natural and innate desire to be good to others. I also believe that religion, a product of humans, also is good until corrupted.

Hindus have long since been persecuted by Muslims, and the vice versa is true as well. I know that at times, like in December 1992 when the city of Bombay literally burned, I too had anti-muslim feelings. During that time, I remember how frightened we were to even speak to our Muslim friends and employees. However, it doesn't change the fact that in the aftermath, we met with them and realized that they too had been afraid of us. This fear of harm had led to the deaths of thousands of both faiths throughout India.

My only hope is that that kind of bloodshed needs not be witnessed by any other human being.
The only way that can occur, is if we realize that there are faults to all faiths and to all people and that among any religious group of people there are going to be a group of extremists who will utilize religion and corrupt it as a means to gain power.

To believe that steps towards peace with the Islamic World will lead to our own demise is foolish. Obviously, military steps and rude gestures towards the Islamic World haven't solved any of our problems. It's time we try the other path.

Peace, Shanthi, Salaam

Back