Useless Muslim Scumbags!!!

Skaterdude409 said:
As a matter of fact i have read into islam. and does it really matter how many muslims ive met. im sure in ww2 it sure as hell didnt matter if you had met a nazi or not. you got on the front lines and blew em away. and these same "muslims" that came up with all that "scientific" **** are the same scum bags that rape childern and abuse their wives. it also seems that as soon as america broke away form the crown, we advanced a whole **** load faster then they or anyone else ever did while every one rode on our coat tails trying to take credit for it. and again your not using the word hillbilly right. come up with some better name or are you so imbred that your primitive mind cant comprehend anything else

Nah, I think I'll stick with Hillbilly. It seems to be getting right on your ****.

And for your information, the british have been belting out with advancement after advancement long after your shitty back-water hovle gained it's so-called independance. T.V, Penecilin, the phone. All us. Without these, the world would be ****ed.

Get it up ye, Hillbilly.

The Feotus said:
Nah, I think I'll stick with Hillbilly. It seems to be getting right on your ****.

And for your information, the british have been belting out with advancement after advancement long after your shitty back-water hovle gained it's so-called independance. T.V, Penecilin, the phone. All us. Without these, the world would be ****ed.

Get it up ye, Hillbilly.

good points... but we developed alot of **** that has helped you guys out too! But the point is that we (the western world as a whole) are the keepers of scientific knowlege now... I would like to know just why people in the wester are still drawing lines between western nations, when the east is putting up a united front!?

Get it up ye, Hillbilly.

hmm how about the ****ing internet or cars or airplanes, the light bulb. way bigger advancements then anything britian could do.

Peace said:
"The game was utter bullshit. seattles 12th man wears blue and green, pittsburghs wear black and white stripes. seattle 10, refs 21

and **** peace with islam. you cannot reason with the unreasonable. the "good" in them wont come out from more interactions only more blown up market places will result. followers of this false belief of islam deserve the death which they preach through their actions. your views of accepting them is the same as inviting your enemy to slit your throat while you sleep. their cult needs to be stomped out"

For one-The superbowl game example was meant only to give an example of a situation where people cause violence out of a deep feeling of passion and a "gang mentality". Who won didn't really matter. Obviously, you didn't see the actual point of the argument and only focused on the matter that was lying at the surface level.

Also, to counter my arguments that many protests were peaceful...you didn't counter at all. Your argument was dry and empty of any solid proof.

You've studied Islam, eh? Then you've probably heard quotes like "There should be no compulsion in religion." (2:256)

"Whosoever killed a person - unless it be for killing a person for creating disorder in the land - it shall be as if he killed all mankind." (Al Maidah, Ch5: v.33)

Allah said "O ye who believe! be steadfast in the cause of Allah, bearing witness in equity; and let not a people's enmity incite you to act otherwise than with justice. Be always just, that is nearer to righteousness."
Sura Al-Mai'dah - Ch. 5:V.9)

or that Jihad was seen as a spiritual battle..."O messenger of God, what jihad could be greater than struggling against the unbelievers with the sword? He replied: "Struggling against the enemy in your own breast."

Even prisoners of War commended Muslims. "Thus the prisoners taken after the Battle of Badr themselves admitted that: By God! The Muslims walked on foot while we were made to ride, they remained hungry themselves whist they fed us, they remained thirsty while they gave us water" (Bukhari, Muslim, Tirmidhi, Abu Daud)

or you probably already know that Islam is one of the first religions to give the woman the rights of inheritance and divorce. You probably also know that the sons always get a slightly larger share of the inheritance, because they are the providers of the family, while a woman's inheritance is meant only for her own personal security and must not be spent on her husband.

that Islamic regions were the first to claim that both the male and the female in the act of adultery deserve equal punishment.

That in the Abassid court, slaves were allowed to speak for themselves and marry non-slaves.

Even Islamic leaders have shut down violence:
" He who abandons kindness abandons religion. The Holy Qur'an teaches that whosoever kills a person without justifiable cause will be as if he killed the whole world. In the same way, I say that if someone is now kind unto hisbrother, it is like he has been unkind to the whole world."
-Al Hakm Vol. 9 No. 15 dated 30 April 1905 p.2 Commentary by the Promised Messiah, Vol.2 p.405

You probably also know that during the 15th and 16th centuries that thousands to millions of jews left Spain for the Ottomon Empire, an Islamic Empire, where they were not persecuted, because of persecution in their homeland.

You probably also know that one of the five major pillars of Islam states that 2-10+% of a person's income should be spent towards charity.

For all who don't know, I'm Hindu. I have no reason to defend this faith and it's people other than the sole fact that I believe that all humans are humane and have a natural and innate desire to be good to others. I also believe that religion, a product of humans, also is good until corrupted.

Hindus have long since been persecuted by Muslims, and the vice versa is true as well. I know that at times, like in December 1992 when the city of Bombay literally burned, I too had anti-muslim feelings. During that time, I remember how frightened we were to even speak to our Muslim friends and employees. However, it doesn't change the fact that in the aftermath, we met with them and realized that they too had been afraid of us. This fear of harm had led to the deaths of thousands of both faiths throughout India.

My only hope is that that kind of bloodshed needs not be witnessed by any other human being.
The only way that can occur, is if we realize that there are faults to all faiths and to all people and that among any religious group of people there are going to be a group of extremists who will utilize religion and corrupt it as a means to gain power.

To believe that steps towards peace with the Islamic World will lead to our own demise is foolish. Obviously, military steps and rude gestures towards the Islamic World haven't solved any of our problems. It's time we try the other path.

Peace, Shanthi, Salaam

i said i read into islam, i didnt study every god damn thing about it. but i haver read enough to understand quite clearly how much bullshit islam is and how it never leads to anything good

Skaterdude409 said:
i said i read into islam, i didnt study every god damn thing about it. but i haver read enough to understand quite clearly how much bullshit islam is and how it never leads to anything good

Oh really,What did you read? You obviously have been reading something different.

The Feotus said:

FYI. Who actually invented of the telephone first is a debated topic. There are people from several countries who are given credit, depending on what you actually consider what you consider a telephone consists of. Not that it matters much.

Peace said:
My question is...what do you have to actually say about the proof I presented?

what proof? every thing you have said has been proven wrong by the actions of the muslims. you need to understand something. good does not prevail given the chance. their can be no peace between us and these lying, murdering sacks of ****. open your eyes and see the world around you. its not some little picknik and is no place for your liberal/hippie views.

ImWithStupid said:
FYI. Who actually invented of the telephone first is a debated topic. There are people from several countries who are given credit, depending on what you actually consider what you consider a telephone consists of. Not that it matters much.

If you mean the two tin cans and a piece of string, that was me. :D

i wouldnt admit to inveting it if i were u. some one might try to sue you for strangling themselves with that string

Skaterdude409 said:
i wouldnt admit to inveting it if i were u. some one might try to sue you for strangling themselves with that string

That's how I discovered it worked. I could hear my buddy choking through the other can.

Brilliant. We have neo-nazi mongos among us. "Lets group evryone together by race! That way we'll stamp out these upstarts!"

Wanna know what the most decorated unit in the USMC is? A mad jap unit that served you ungratful bastards during WWII. Didn't know about that did you? Why? 'Cos white ****s in america are arogant, rich spoiled ****s. That includes you hillbilly!

You don't know how much your advancements have built on other ****s.
All you hit out with is things to kill folk with. And I know yer all gonna bang on about how much ofa good thing that is. Well, it just proves how ****in' stupid you all are. Sieg Hiel America. You are the 4th riech.

weho cares about the marines. their not even a branch of our military their part of the navy. its soldier that make up the majority in iraq

A little word to the wise here kilt boy, watch your manners ESPECIALLY with the premiums. You might just land in a time out LOL

Just lettin ya know

Back