Useless Muslim Scumbags!!!

WullieTheRed said:
Yeah, you're not true losers, after all, it's the taking part that counts.

Did you actually think about what you were typing or did you just allow yourself to skitter shite out of your fingers as usual?

Wullie it really is useless.

Just kick back and chill out then enjoy the show, dog. I know I am loving it here in the Limey penalty box myself. P.S., say hello to your mum for me won't you?
XOXOXO :)

WullieTheRed said:
Did you actually think about what you were typing or did you just allow yourself to skitter shite<----whatever the **** that means... out of your fingers as usual?

lol, okay just for you, ya poor wee man:

Skitters: A runny ****, diarrhea

aww, just noticed you've decided to name me down as an Idiot, which really annoyed me... honestly now :rolleyes:

Anyone care to let me know why I'm an idiot, I mean, I know you ain't gonna call me that just because I happen to disagree and I like a wee bit of banter. No, surely not, that kind of attitude could only come from a forum where the moderators edit your posts.

Ahh. And you said you weren't losers? Excuse me while I wet myself laughing.

Wullie, being placed in the idiot box is par for the course for new members here.

I did two stints in the idot box myself.

I think part of it is, to test your resolve to be here, and to encourage you to answer the posts of others, rather than create new threads.

The only real difference is, you can't start threads, you can't answer threads you created, and you can't use the shoutbox.

No big deal really.

Welcome aboard. ;)

ah, I suppose then. Was only curious to what I done that deserved the rank of idiot... for being the 'best damn debate forum' I just thought it was a bit Irish to edit peoples posts and Crown them idiots for no reason, kinda cuts the rug under the whole debate thing, don't you think?

WullieTheRed said:
ah, I suppose then. Was only curious to what I done that deserved the rank of idiot... for being the 'best damn debate forum' I just thought it was a bit Irish to edit peoples posts and Crown them idiots for no reason, kinda cuts the rug under the whole debate thing, don't you think?

Like I said, I copped the same. Like any community forum, new members are under a cloud of suspicion. If a mod is modifying your posts, do the same back. Just quote what they said, and change it back, or have fun with it.

The only way to get cred here, is to stand your ground, and take no prisoners.

Hope that helps. And BTW, I have no idea who put you in the box, but you won't be there long.

Hang in there, you sound like you have what it takes. ;)

Phoney Irish brogue? lol, okay. To be honest though, I'm pretty sure I was speaking in my own tongue, which happens to be Scots, not that I need to tell you that dude, apparently you know all about me ;)

Either way you are pegged. Oh, enjoy your stay in the box and when you get out prepare yourself for some enlightenment as we will welcome your contributions...MRIH will be especially fond of you if you keep up with the "Muslim" posts ;)

Hugh G. Rekshun said:
Either way you are pegged.

Can't peg me, I'm the Gingerbread man.
Hugh G. Rekshun said:
Oh, enjoy your stay in the box and when you get out prepare yourself for some enlightenment as we will welcome your contributions...MRIH will be especially fond of you if you keep up with the "Muslim" posts ;)

lol, and I'm sure he will. Don't worry likes, the idiot box is probably the best place for me, I tend to go off on one quite a bit.

Hugh G. Rekshun said:
T maybe you will see first hand why I am referred to around these parts as "The King" :)

Because you're a lazy bugger who moochies off the good people in society? :p To be honest, all I want is this Idiot thing away from my head so that I can ask the guy who keeps IM'ing me what his problem is.

"I just farted," he wrote. "But don't tell any of the other members"

Oh-kay then, moving on....

WullieTheRed said:
Because you're a lazy bugger who moochies off the good people in society? :p To be honest, all I want is this Idiot thing away from my head so that I can ask the guy who keeps IM'ing me what his problem is.

"I just farted," he wrote. "But don't tell any of the other members"

Oh-kay then, moving on....
Ohh.. THAT person.. that is the mysterious GF farter.... he's nasty.. I as a Mod know his real identity, but since he/she is either a supporting member or a legacy member I will not reveal his/her identity.. sorry..

OTC said:
Wullie it really is useless.

Just kick back and chill out then enjoy the show, dog. I know I am loving it here in the Limey penalty box myself. P.S., say hello to your mum for me won't you?
XOXOXO :)

LOL never noticed that someone was calling me a limey................for the umpteenth time.

Anyway limey is a term for the english not scottish.

But anyway muslims are all bad and have three eyes and a laser beam comes out from under their beards and they can summon forth camels to kick your arse.:D

Hugh G. Rekshun said:
Aye!
Whatever blows yer kilt up, Scottie

Beam me up too...there are no civilized lifeforms down here:eek:

Your talking some amount of pish there mate:D

Good attempt though.

WullieTheRed said:
nice grammar dude... and it's 'Scots'
:p

Wow ,thats funny. You know I would have never known what he was talking about had you not corrected him. Thank you so much. You come into our humble forum and tell us the things we are doing wrong ,can we do anything for you while you are here? Are you comfortable? ................:D

Back