Vagina offends women.

Phantom said:
Absolutely. The title The Vagania Monologues and the t-shirt fiasco you mentioned are nothing more than acts of shameless attention whoring. Accuse me of not being sexually liberated, but I would be saying the same thing if there was a male version entitled Penis: Prose and Poetry. I mean, come on. I'm not stuck in the 19th century but damn.

Boys have a penis and girls have a vagina. It's that simple. It's not offensive unless you you only like sex in the dark, in the missionary position for procreation reasons. (damn this conversation sounds familiar).

BTW, I'm not picking on you, Phanny in particular. I just think it's time we got over a phobia of saying vagina. And penis. It's anatomy, not dirty. Until we make it dirty, and even then, that isn't all bad.

Sappho2007 said:
Guess you've never done dirty sex talk between the sheets with your loved one then.

You should try it..... oh wait..... you might be creating a dike. :rolleyes:

I don't know about that. The word "****" is sorta taboo in most circles. I've messed around before with my lady friends and we've exchanged some tawdry expletives, but never "****".

That word is reserved for a few select moments of rage. I've never seen a woman get so mad as when she's called a ****.

Jhony5 said:
I don't know about that. The word "****" is sorta taboo in most circles. I've messed around before with my lady friends and we've exchanged some tawdry expletives, but never "****".

That word is reserved for a few select moments of rage. I've never seen a woman get so mad as when she's called a ****.

I'm tellin you! You Don't go around calling women "****". Not if you don't plan on being a loner.

I've talked plenty of dirty talk between the sheets. If I said something like "OK ****, roll over" I'm sure I'd be kicked out of bed.

manicmonday said:
Boys have a penis and girls have a vagina. It's that simple.

True, but should I have that on a t-shirt? Should I rent a billboard advertising this? Like I said, I was the student snickering in the back of the classroom during anatomy and physiology. I never really matured. :eek:

It's not offensive unless you you only like sex in the dark, in the missionary position for procreation reasons.

You just described my sexual style! Unfortunately, I screw like a virgin- I lay there terrified and trembling and am very boring. I never had anyone to really take the time to teach me- not even hubby. So... I suck in bed.

BTW, I'm not picking on you, Phanny in particular.

I know you're not. :)

I just think it's time we got over a phobia of saying vagina. And penis. It's anatomy, not dirty. Until we make it dirty, and even then, that isn't all bad.

I completely agree but I still think the name of the act is a little bizarre. Not offensive. Not shocking. Just odd. lol

Phantom said:
True, but should I have that on a t-shirt? Should I rent a billboard advertising this? Like I said, I was the student snickering in the back of the classroom during anatomy and physiology. I never really matured. :eek:
Nope, never said you should wear it on a t-shirt. You should learn to be able to say vagina without snickering though. It really is liberating.

You just described my sexual style! Unfortunately, I screw like a virgin- I lay there terrified and trembling and am very boring. I never had anyone to really take the time to teach me- not even hubby. So... I suck in bed.
There are so many other places for you to learn this stuff from, and not from another partner. I feel for you, because your body was a gift and what a waste not to be enjoying it to the max. Sexy isn't just a feeling between the sheets. This is something I feel strongly about, for both women and men. Sexuality isn't just about wanking off in the dark. It is about feeling every fiber of your being the femininity God gave us.

ManicMonday said:
You should learn to be able to say vagina without snickering though.

Is it immature of me to giggle when I read this? Because thats exactly what happened.

It really is liberating.

'***** is power'

This is what I think of when I read this sort of self-empowering vagina worship.

Jhony5 said:
Is it immature of me to giggle when I read this? Because thats exactly what happened.

'***** is power'

This is what I think of when I read this sort of self-empowering vagina worship.

Well, it's sad you think I worship my vagina. I don't. Confidence, yes. Worship, no.

Jhony5 said:

I usually accompany the word with the adjective "malignant".

Phantom said:

You are in luck. I happen to teach a "How not to suck in bed" course. The introductory session is free.

manicmonday said:
The word hoohaa offends me as a woman. If you can't say vagina, then obviously you can't get between my legs. My GOD, it's just a ****ing word. Vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina.

Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis. Grow up people.

Now lets see you type ****. You can handle vagina and penis (that sounds funny but i'm leaving it) But can you handle ****?

tiredofwhiners said:
Now lets see you type ****. You can handle vagina and penis (that sounds funny but i'm leaving it) But can you handle ****?

I can type ****. But as a woman, my body parts aren't ****, they are breasts. Or even boobs. **** is degrading and unfeminine. **** are on cows.

Unless you think I'm cow, you can use the word breasts.

/soapbox

Back