Vagina offends women.

Anna Perenna said:
Angry Anna replies with bleeding eyes ....

asdljfhkljhgtkjrnhskjghk

Oh, but Sweetheart, I don't do Yiddish. Can you expand on the second part of your post?

Lethalfind said:
I've seen your picture...I doubt you've had many vaginas, at least real ones and ones that are not related to you. OH, I forgot, ones you have paid for, don't count either.

I doubt that you could coax Hugo a Gogo into shagging your sorry arse, Letch.

:rolleyes:

Mack the Knife said:
For the record, I am personally offended by the word 'vagina'. The word itself makes me uncomfortable.

Is that why last night you asked me how my va-jay-jay was doing? You know, after all the rough shebanging that went on with the va-jay-jay and ramrod.

Lethalfind said:
I've seen your picture...I doubt you've had many vaginas, at least real ones and ones that are not related to you. OH, I forgot, ones you have paid for, don't count either.

Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones. I'm married...I'm still paying for it. Men nearly always pay for it one way or the other.

My wife is pictured here http://www.2thejungle.com/postview_2823.asp No one has ever compared her to Janet Reno and she would certainly beat me in a who's hot contest unlike yours truly.

Lethal's last sexual partner http://samugliestdog.typepad.com/photos/sam_ugly_dog_winner/dsc01510.html

Poor Sam. May he RIP.

hugo said:
Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones. I'm married...I'm still paying for it. Men nearly always pay for it one way or the other.

My wife is pictured here http://www.2thejungle.com/postview_2823.asp No one has ever compared her to Janet Reno and she would certainly beat me in a who's hot contest unlike yours truly.

Lethal's last sexual partner http://samugliestdog.typepad.com/photos/sam_ugly_dog_winner/dsc01510.html

Poor Sam. May he RIP.

IF the picture that was circulated was actually YOU...you look like a pedo...pure and simple...

Your so funny...NOT.

Anna Perenna said:
My Yiddish to Buildish translator is currently on the bung, but I’ll do my best:

Dearest Stormin’,

Aaaah, I much prefer that handle. Builder just reminds me of work.

Anna Perenna said:
I am effusively, expletively atrabilious that you would use yellow text in such a phlegmatic manner and in an act which I perceive as yet another assault on your exponentially decrescent level of respect for me.

I had respect for you? (checking archives). Was that in another epoch?

Anna Perenna said:
Are we not allies here in this cold desolate corner of a network of linked computers?

Look Anna. It's pigs flying with little fairy wings supporting their fat arses..

Anna Perenna said:
Are my laborious efforts to engage you in vain, their catalyst a gross misapprehension?

Apparently so. My successo-meter has no=one called anna perenna in their list of women to hound for marriage.

Anna Perenna said:
And how long must we persist with this sciamachy of contempt?

Oh, don't take it personal, Anna. I'd still piss in your ear if your brain was on fire.

I hereby beg you to refrain from depredating my two most pivotal senses in future, but if you do I must warn you that there will be consequences of a decidedly mephitic nature.[/QUOTE]

The Mephites are cool. I'll take my chances with them.

Anna Perenna said:
Namely, I will make it my mission to ensure that you will be engaging in the first class monophagia of some headily brewed self expelled excrement.

I'm thinking it's a good thing that I'm heading bush for a few months work. It will save me the drama of a DVO.

Anna Perenna said:
My customarily arcane third line consisted primarily of an epithetic adaptation of your name accompanied by some deliciously vituperative persiflage of magniloquent design. But I dare not repeat it ……..

Oh, but let's hear it. Please.

builder said:
I had respect for you? (checking archives). Was that in another epoch?
Perhaps respect is the wrong word for it. And perhaps my terms were too difficult for you to interpret.

I

Back