Victim's Stuff

If I have time later I will mess around with it.. It was like 1 A.M when I made that sig, and I did it in 5 minutes so I know its not perfect.. But if I change anything I will update yall.

Ugh, so I wanted to try a really cool tut, but I could find the right stuff to do it.. so i took my own spin on it.. I had a really tought time with the text, so blah..

1ef24f7defbf1ee9d46070c71b6764d9.jpg

Also, I changed the font as suggested on the Rose one, and :
love3.jpg

Well...the font is maybe a bit better...
The Nightmare Before Christmas one looks great but that text really doesn't fit....no way! I think it will look better if you just stick a small "Victim" in the corner...neutral colour...

I like the rose one much more now....good work...and the nightmare one....hmm...I think it's maybe a little bit too simple and I don't like the border...but it still looks alright

Scotty, could you be a little more specific, will you fill out as much of this as possible:

NickName :
Size Of Sig ::
Font ::
Color ::
Picture ::
Special Needs(Quote) ::
Matching Avatar(Y/N):
Any Other Info ::

NickName :: Amy Lou
Size Of Sig :: Same as the nightmare sig 400x165
Font :: any font be creative
Color :: Same as nightmare sig but maybe a lil brighter colours
Picture :: jack skeliton
Special Needs(Quote) :: Love You 4ever
Matching Avatar(Y/N) :: Y
Any Other Info :: Nah

thats it thanks Victim

Alright, I dunno when this will be done.. Its the week, so that means I have school, and I will be busy... But if I have any free time I will try to get it started.

its a good background and text is cool render is blended but he doesent fit in with the colours. maby overlay a oranje layer over the render? i donno ><
still nice sig!

Back