What are you doing now other than viewing LPF?

It's simple.

Compensate your LPF mother for abandoning her for all these years.
Conpensate your LPF sister, just because you don't say anything to her on facebook.
Easy.

Well, I was watching Marilyn Manson and Korn videos on youtube, and my god! It's been ages since I've seen the Freak on a Leash one! I still love it!

It's simple.

Compensate your LPF mother for abandoning her for all these years.
Conpensate your LPF sister, just because you don't say anything to her on facebook.
Easy.

Well, I was watching Marilyn Manson and Korn videos on youtube, and my god! It's been ages since I've seen the Freak on a Leash one! I still love it!
As in moi? Aww, if true, I'm touched. If not, I'm jealous ;)

I just got home from work and I am; eating choc cake, watching tv, drinking my cuppa and sitting here with my feet soaking in a footspa, I have the day off tommorrow, now life is awesome ;) Haha.

meh . listening to M2M . thinking about some things to do at school , my friends and that EB over the weekend - which i cant attend , and wanting some more chocolate but resists because of .. well .. nvm . :rofl:

Just finished 8hr writing marathon. Yes you read correctly. Now my limbs are locked in this state I reckon I'll have to sleep like this. Dagnammit.
Actually am getting ready for bed. Been a bloody long day. Nite y'all :)

I'm rocking back and forth to Conflict and hoping Meaning of Life comes on next. Hey, it did, how 'bout that?

I'm also waiting on feedback for one of my short stories. They are, apparently, mucho buena than I thought they were. :D

Hm...I guess I'm just short-sighted. I'll poke around more. Just sumbitted my first article, so I guess now I'll be anxiously awaiting responses for it... I'm so pathetic (said with a laugh, though.)

about to get outta bed brush my hair/straighten it, found some hopefully clean clothes (I haven't done washing for a while and already finding it hard to look for some clean clothes *sigh* life of a uni student - "you know you have to do your washing when you don't have any underwear left" OR "you know you have to do the washing up when there's no cutlery or plates to eat with" hahaha so true) and head off downtown....................................................man don't wanna do it so lazy.

Back