What are you doing now other than viewing LPF?

"you know you have to do the washing up when there's no cutlery or plates to eat with"
Oooh, yeah...loading the dishwasher is one of my chores, seems like we're always out of spoons and bowls though. I actually conviced Mom to just buy some more...now they barely all fit in the cabinet.

AND I found Tourniquet. So there. I now have nothing to amuse myself with again.

*high-five*

I'm listening to 'Valentine's Day' and pretending to think deep thoughts... I should probably get new virus software...I should probably eat...I should probably check my email...I should probably start work on another sig before thisone gets old...I should probably go stir up some trouble somewhere, anywhere...

*high -five back*

Officially straightened/done my hair. I look like a neo-Anime character. Two bits of hair sticking out the front along with my fringe while the rest of my hair is tied back in a bun. Black pants, grey shirt over a brown long sleeved, man, I look like something off Sailor Moon. Now to do my make up, so I don't look like a drug addict.

Listening to my mom talking about taking a year off of school. What a good idea, pity it wouldn't be legal.

Pfff. There must be only like three people on writingforums right now. I might actually have to go socialize with my family *cringe* No wait, I can get on my xbox and play Assassin's Creed if I get too bored. Whew...

In my pants, you're welcomed to join, you like black don't you?

Cleaning my piercings..ffaarrrkk they sting today.
See I was gonna say 'Opening ceremony' but decided in the post-Olympic spirit (and in fears it sounded too crass) to leave that part out... glad to see you're on the same wavelength ;)

Oh and no, thanks. I like black sure. As for details, I am saying nothing more.:eek:

Damn, starting to feel seedy...

Hm. Bed soon for me. At least I'll be able to keep listening to Violence Fetish thanks to my new MP3 player. But I swear, if this one dies, I'll be going on a homicidal rampage...*reduce to evil muttering*

Back