What Do You Really Think Of......???

Hmmmm, there's a few new regulars hanging out here now, so it might be time to bump this one up again. ;)

What do I really think of...the members that have been vomited out by The Jungle...PLEASE Phreak put them all in the IDIOT BOX until they die.
Their annoying, purile and boring.

phreakwars said:
I wholeheartedly agree

I second that, seriously.. Plus.. I don't want eddo having any say what happens to me here.. I'm not a member of TJ.. and never will be again. You decide my fate phreak... idiot box til death is fine by me...

Sly: Recent import for 2TJ. Much like an asian import, ready and rarein to be modifyed, upgraded, turbo-charged, and raced!

GF Admin said:
My definition of Psycho is more along the lines of an individual that takes any of this **** seriously, or an individual that incessantly IM's pagers and emails another member asking to chat blah..blah..blah, or an individual that IM's, pagers and sends threats to the a Admin, Mod or members complaining about how their feelings got hurt. And I could give a rats ass if you think I am cool or not. As far as my style of debating, joking, playing, flaming etc.. it is liquid. but once I get on a good bender I do take it to the limit. How do I know I have gone to far? when someone who's opinion I actually value sends me an email outside of GF or calls me and says I have gone to far, until then the train rolls on, And as a side note I have never received any inclination from a member or MOD of consequence that I have gone to far, because 100% of my **** is exactly that.. ****..
For someone who doesn't care what I think of them or if I think you are cool or not, you sure did take a lot of time to explain yourself and get back to me.

GF Admin said:
What do I care about and hold sacred? you'll never know.
Who am I in real life? you'll never know].

Waah, I am going to lose so much sleep over that.

GF Admin said:
all you need to know is this: I would never do anything to sabotage this site, or hurt any members real life, in any manner what so ever, period.
Good to know (and I'm not being sarcastic).

GF Admin said:
[All you need to know is that: Asians love to suck ****.. and in most Asian countries wenches like you are 2 for one on special 24/7 in the fish-bowls.
now whip me up some yaki mando Aji ma..
I may look Asian sometimes, but I'm not. Try again.

GF Admin said:
as a favor to you I now update your GF rating to:

Chi: slobbering sycophant (B)]
Thanks for the "favor", that grading from you will get me far in life. Interesting nonetheless. Did I get points for honesty?

Chi is short for Chicano! :p No, not really.

As for what I think of everyone here. Easy. Assholes! And I mean that with love.

builder said:
Ruse wrote: "builder-- Hmmm..."

Love me or hate me, but please, don't leave it hanging like that.

builder: angry at the world, problably america most becouse we have everything he wants but can't reach. needs to stop watching CNN and sitting on overturned bar stools, and could open his eyes if they were not so clouded over by beer he needs a good shot of Fox news and a history book.

:D just ****ing with ya'......but really, quit watching CNN, they lie.

Attachments

• e50b0f77cd3c039fd33f8c7c18bdada5.jpg
    e50b0f77cd3c039fd33f8c7c18bdada5.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 8
Back