What Do You Really Think Of......???

Anna Perenna said:
The correct spelling is "boundaries".

As for your mention of Lithium and Thorazine, and your descriptions of mental disorders - are you a doctor?

No, one of my brothers is the doctor.

Or do you perhaps have some other sort of firsthand experience with psychosis? :p

Just dealing with yours. Ms. Enigmatic.

By the way, when you are trying to portray yourself as sane, and also trying to portray some else as insane, you might not want to use large angry red ink.

It makes YOU look psychotic.

No, I just wanted to make it clear and obvious where I edited the post. Don't want you claiming that I put words in your mouth, especially seeing as how your foot is in there most of the time.

Ciao.

Grazie. ArriverderLa!

p.s. Thanks for the "negative" rep points, and your hilarious reason for giving them to me. It just proves, once again, that you take this website far too seriously :D

If you are going to quote it, then quote it. Don't puss out.

EVERYBODY, I gave Anna BAD rep and left this comment:

"Nice fabrication and misrepresentation slimeball."

Sorry if the truth, and a little bad rep hurts Anna. Guess you take the site far too seriously.

For simplicity, I left my comments above in RED. - CES

Anna Perenna said:
Tori - you completely missed the point.

I don't care if people dislike me, or if they think I am conceited.

YOU DO.

So, like I said, if you don't like the way perceive you, change.
I must have missed the point. I though you were trying to call me conceited, and then assume because you felt that way so did everyone else

http://www.mentalhealth.com/drug/p30-c01.html

"Chlorpromazine
Brand name: Largactil, Thorazine

Indications:
The management of psychotic disorders including manifestations of manic depressive illness, manic phase and severe behavioral problems in children; nausea and vomiting due to stimulation of the chemoreceptor trigger zone. "

http://www.mentalhealth.com/drug/p30-l02.html

"Lithium Carbonate
Brand names: Carbolith, Cibalith-S, Duralith, Eskalith, Lithane, Lithizine, Lithobid, Lithonate, Lithotabs

Acute manic episodes in patients with bipolar affective disorders. Maintenance therapy has been found useful in preventing or diminishing the frequency of subsequent relapses in bipolar manic-depressive patients (with a history of mania). "

I hope this helps, as you can see these drugs are more often used with people who are manic. Something tells me that Anna doesn't know the difference between the break a Bipolar person can have in a manic phase and those that truly hear voices from the onset in the 20's until its under control or they die. Not one of them that I spoke to ever said they found it intoxicating. A majority stated it was very upsetting for them and wanted them to stop, to the point of wanting to kill themselves to make it stop.

RoyalOrleans said:
Yes... it makes its own.

Goddamn.

Don't make me post anymore pseudo-sexual stuff... I'm a sucker for it everytime.
Sorry, I'll be good. I'm just in a rare/good mood tonight.

Back