What do you think of Australians?

Attachments

• efc41ee04aba76d41c664535c3eb2349.jpg
    efc41ee04aba76d41c664535c3eb2349.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited by a moderator:
Enjoy your brief "ownership" Tex. At least you mob don't turn it into a court battle when we take them off you.

Unlike the yanks for the America's cup in yachting.

Our PM Bob Hawke gave the nation the day off for that one. ;)

View attachment 803

Attachments

• 21a7c56326bed81cda3e47973ecabd65.jpg
    21a7c56326bed81cda3e47973ecabd65.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 7
And our tennis players are right up there too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Accually I'd have to say that of the many tourists I have to deal with (Tourist based economy in the summer here) The Aussies are definatly the nicest, not nearly as drunk as one would expect though...disaapointing. (We have several breweries in this small city, drinking is mandated!)

builder said:
Enjoy your brief "ownership" Tex. At least you mob don't turn it into a court battle when we take them off you.

Unlike the yanks for the America's cup in yachting.

Our PM Bob Hawke gave the nation the day off for that one. ;)

View attachment 804
Does the embarrassment ever end?

Attachments

• 21a7c56326bed81cda3e47973ecabd65.jpg
    21a7c56326bed81cda3e47973ecabd65.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 8
And dont forget, the longest coastline of any country on the earth.
Hence lots of beachs,beachs,beachs,and pleanty more beachs.
Also lots of sand.

berniec said:
And dont forget, the longest coastline of any country on the earth.
Hence lots of beachs,beachs,beachs,and pleanty more beachs.
Also lots of sand.
Don't forget about the Great Barrier Reef. And all the nifty killer jellyfish. And all those purty sharks. God, I have got to get my arse over there. I just wanna see the sharks.:D

ImWithStupid said:
I bet you know this Aussie too...

View attachment 805

Shut the **** up. Olivia IS NOT Australian. Never was! :p

"
Olivia Newton-John is an English singer/actress who was born on September 26, 1948 in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England. She lived there till she was 5 years old, and relocated to Australia with her parents after her father was offered a job as the Dean of a College in Melbourne. When she was a young teen, she returned to live in England, with her mother, after winning a singing talent contest. Olivia took the advice of a friend, and in the middle 1970s, left Britain to take up residence in America to help further her singing career."

Attachments

• 911b06617664eb01af49c8bc3b81e973.jpg
    911b06617664eb01af49c8bc3b81e973.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 9
Cogito Ergo Sum said:
Shut the **** up. Olivia IS NOT Australian. Never was! :p

"
Olivia Newton-John is an English singer/actress who was born on September 26, 1948 in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England. She lived there till she was 5 years old, and relocated to Australia with her parents after her father was offered a job as the Dean of a College in Melbourne. When she was a young teen, she returned to live in England, with her mother, after winning a singing talent contest. Olivia took the advice of a friend, and in the middle 1970s, left Britain to take up residence in America to help further her singing career."

Take it away,

Basically I think of them as an allie.
Other than that I think of as the same as everybody else.
Well except builder. He

ToriAllen said:
Hmmm. What do 90% of these Aussies have in common? Oh yeah, they moved to America...

Eeeeeernnt. Wrong. Well, the Shark, maybe, but we don't like him anyway.

Oh, and Kimberly Davies, but if you check the lips on that one, she was made for sucking her way into a daytime soapy.

angie said:
Nicole Kidman, Cate Blanchett, Hugh Jackman, Russell Crowe, Portia de Rossi...I think there's more than a few. Gotta give em' some credit. ;)

But notice how they are here...and not there?

jokersarewild said:
But notice how they are here...and not there?

Another ridiculous assumption.

Portia de Rossi is the only one that lives in USAistan. And she's a ***** muncher, so y'all can have her. ;)

Back