What if we had to marry a fellow member

snafu said:
This eddo?
View attachment 613
You got the hots for this eddo?

I am quite intrigued (read: scared; perplexed; confused) that someone thinks enough of my pic to save me to their photobucket.

:)

Attachments

• 4adc28b3e2a94d24b18c9f0766bdb7f0.jpg
    4adc28b3e2a94d24b18c9f0766bdb7f0.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 9
eddo said:
I am quite intrigued (read: scared; perplexed; confused) that someone thinks enough of my pic to save me to their photobucket.

Then you probably won't want to know I have your picture set as my desktop wallpaper. Oops.

eddo said:

Well it wasn't saved in photobucket. I put it there to post it.

I'm the GF stalker. :D
I have pretty much everybodies photo that was ever posted since I came on board. I like a face to go with the name. I always forget names, but never a face. :rolleyes:

manicmonday said:
.[

There's my ass, that's all you need for now:D.
ummmm.... thats not your ass, thats your butt hat and back. how about at least a thong?

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting, that is the only picture MM has ever shared with us but she is good about making fun of other peoples pictures...

Its also interesting that it JUST SO HAPPENS to be posted on an internet site advertising tattoos...of course she says the place she got her tattoo put it up without her knowledge...all sounds incredibly unlikely. I also find it interesting that she claims to only weigh about 90 lbs when the person in the picture has more meat on her body then that...
So which is it, are you an anorexic, suicidal, recovered Herion addict or is that you in the picture...

That is untrue, MM has posted several pictures of herself, I have seen them. You just gotta know where to look... I'd start with snafu's hard drive if it was me..:rolleyes:

Interesting the only defense the esteemed Phreak has too offer is against my claim that this is the only picture MM has posted...no mention of the unfairness of the rest of it.
YES...you guessed it, I'm laughing...loud hearty, out loud laughing.

Phantom said:
I've got some Kathy pics :D

Work your magic Snaf. If I get photoshopped with a wooden dildo so does golden girl.

LMAO! Well you could have chosen a better pic than this one to post.. I have at least 10 others online here and there.. And you could have resized it so that it didn't take up half the page..

And you'll pay for this..Guaranteed.. you will suffer.. lol

KathyA said:
LMAO! Well you could have chosen a better pic than this one to post.. I have at least 10 others online here and there.. And you could have resized it so that it didn't take up half the page..

And you'll pay for this..Guaranteed.. you will suffer.. lol
Well here's the picture you shoulda shown everybody. So who's your daddy? :D

ROTFLMAO! I love the red hair.. And those red hooker boots.. I actually have a similar pair only in black though.

manicmonday said:
.[

There's my ass, that's all you need for now:D.

Should have just got a tattoo of a bullseye or a basketball hoop so a guy would have something to aim for.:cool:

Back