What if we had to marry a fellow member

atlantic said:
You can bring RO too ;)

Hey, the more the merrier, I always say. ;) Well, I'm off to take my bath. If you get out of line while I'm gone. I'll sick Kathy on you. She's good at handling fights I can't. I'm just a big old weenie when it comes to conflict.

Phantom said:
Hey, the more the merrier, I always say. ;) Well, I'm off to take my bath. If you get out of line while I'm gone. I'll sick Kathy on you. She's good at handling fights I can't. I'm just a big old weenie when it comes to conflict.
I'm all Kathied out but thanks anyways, enjoy your bubbles crazy - lol ;)

Phantom said:
Rats. All clean and looking for a fight but you chicken out. What is this world coming to?
Chicken out? Come on now, you know better than that ;), and I still can't stand the phantom of the Opera - lol!

atlantic said:
And I still can't stand the phantom of the Opera - lol!

BLASPHEMY!!!

You can bring RO too ;)

Nazz was just talking out his ass. My original comment referred to Eddo. The "it's pointless" reference was due to the fact he is far too virtuous for me.

Phantom said:
My original comment referred to Eddo. The "it's pointless" reference was due to the fact he is far too virtuous for me.

This eddo?

View attachment 611

You got the hots for this eddo?

Attachments

• 4adc28b3e2a94d24b18c9f0766bdb7f0.jpg
    4adc28b3e2a94d24b18c9f0766bdb7f0.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 7
Phantom said:
No, this Eddo:

They could pass for twins probably. Still better looking than hubby. ;)

Oooo...I'm tellin!
So who's the chunk on the bottom right? Sumo is Outlaw, left?

Last edited by a moderator:
snafu said:
Oh **** that's funny! If I had to guess I would've thought the two chicks weren't Photoshopped. I thought the top girl was just ugly! LOL Ohh ****. I've done so many sixes photoshopping, I shoulda recognized him.:D Have you gone through Once upon a time thread yet?

Those pics were some of my better photoshopping jobs. Then I got lazy. I'll check out your link now. :) I remember seeing it when I first came here but didn't know anyone so it was meaningless to me.

Here's my runnin partner. We hang out together all the time.

Phantom said:
No, this Eddo:

They could pass for twins probably. Still better looking than hubby. ;)

Damn, coulda done with ever seeing that again...

eddo said:
Damn, coulda done with ever seeing that again...

Like that bad chicken burrito you had. It just keeps coming up. :D
You could give us a better pic to work with you know.

snafu said:
Like that bad chicken burrito you had. It just keeps coming up. :D
You could give us a better pic to work with you know.

Which is precisely why, I have yet to post any pics on this site.. I have seen your wooden dildo photoshop work..Your damn near professional.. lol...

KathyA said:
Which is precisely why, I have yet to post any pics on this site.. I have seen your wooden dildo photoshop work..Your damn near professional.. lol...

Yeah, but he's gentle. He's never photoshopped me and I'm certain if he did, it would be in a nice way.

Go on, YOU CAN DO IT!

Back