What if we had to marry a fellow member

ToriAllen said:
What happened to this supposed pic of Kathy?

I had to take it down. I didn't realize you could see the rim of her right nipple so I took it down due to respect and for the sake of decency.

ToriAllen said:
Yikes. I didn't even notice this thread got hot again. What happened to this supposed pic of Kathy?
What do you mean? Here it is....

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd marry Skategreen.

I'd make sure that LF caught the bridal bouquet, because Christ knows, she needs all the help she can get.

Oh, and Tori would remain as my concubine. Sorry Tori. I'll marry you next time sweetcheeks.

KathyA said:
Yeah I am the one in purple! :D
Wow, you're cute. I wish I could grow a mustache like that. Who is the guy next to you? You seem a little out of his league. :D
builder said:
Oh, and Tori would remain as my concubine. Sorry Tori. I'll marry you next time sweetcheeks.
That's alright. I was just using you to get into the country.

builder said:
I'd marry Skategreen.

I'd make sure that LF caught the bridal bouquet, because Christ knows, she needs all the help she can get.

Catching the bouquet would not be enough to entice me down the aisle again...maybe a gun too my head but not a bouguet in my hand.

builder said:
I'd marry Skategreen.

Sorry Builder. but if you go further back you will find she is already taken,by yours truely.

Gee,its good to be back again. Ihave undergone a complete lifestyle change.
New address,new occupation,but best of all...freedom..

berniec said:
builder said:
I'd marry Skategreen.

Sorry Builder. but if you go further back you will find she is already taken,by yours truely.

Gee,its good to be back again. Ihave undergone a complete lifestyle change.
New address,new occupation,but best of all...freedom..

Sounds good, especially the freedom part. I'm kicking back after eleven weeks of constant hard slog. Time to plan for more freedom of choice. ;)

RegisteredAndEducated said:
I haven't REALLY gotten to know anymore of the women on here... I'll have to stay with my Queen, Torri Allen.
I feel so loved. I do have to wonder, though... How is it, after all this time, that you don't know my name?:rolleyes:

I'd marry Tori but we would have to sleep in seperate rooms because of our issues with how our bed clothes have too be.

I have always had a thing for Tori.

Back