What if we had to marry a fellow member

If I was married to Tori, I first would wonder how the **** it happened... must have been my sarcastic charm...:rolleyes:

But any way's, I would, of course, give the relationship a chance.

I think on a political level, Ms. Allen and I, have a very YIN & YANG view.

Spiritually speaking... eh.. I could convert her over...wouldn't be much of a prob..

We'd still get to celebrate Christmas and Easter for what it was ACTUALLY meant to be celebrated for !!Most Deist do carry over some christian principals ... the good ones, not the Dogmatic ones..

Financially, the bitch better have AT LEAST a part time job, or some good child support coming from the EX Mr. Allen, I don't mind all the kids, but a common ground will need to be met here... that's just common sense in a marriage..

Chances are I am giving the ex Mrs. Phreakwars some much needed child support herself, and that might affect us unless the tips get a little bit better for me..

The next thing that might be a problem, and I guess I never really asked Beth this before, so maybe it won't be a problem... is the southern accent.

I couldn't begin to describe my disliking for all that southern ****ing draw'l
and southern ****ing hospitality. Bitch better liberate yourself a bit more !!

As for the sex... hmm.. she's what 25 or 26.. I'm what... 35.. A couple things might happen here as well

• [ ]She wares me out, and is always in the mood more then me
    [ ]She has more all over orgasms since I totally insist on going down on her and making her cum at least 7 or 8 times before I even START to put my standard sized penis in her.
    [ ]More "quiky" rounds, since I can't keep up with someone in their mid 20's.
Hell, I could go off on a complete tangent with just sex alone..

I guess now that I think about it, this is an interesting question.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

phreakwars said:
As for the sex... hmm.. she's what 25 or 26.. I'm what... 35.. A couple things might happen here as well

• [ ]She wares me out, and is always in the mood more then me
    [ ]She has more all over orgasms since I totally insist on going down on her and making her cum at least 7 or 8 times before I even START to put my standard sized penis in her.
    [ ]More "quiky" rounds, since I can't keep up with someone in their mid 20's.
Hell, I could go off on a complete tangent with just sex alone.

Sigh

Exactly the reason's why I miss being 20ish..

I would marry myself, I find myself so becoming and charming, and that is just so attractive. But it would be platonic of course, so I would want to have raunchy jungle sex with Clarity on the side.

When I first saw this post, I didn't really know anyone well enough to form an opinion..

After being here for a minimal amount of time.. I can now say that there is only ONE person on this site.. And that would be.. Nazz.. Why? Because he is truly off the ****ing wall..And pretty much the only man I have ever met that can put me in my place.. (when I need it) and leave me utterly speechless. I have always been pretty good with a comeback lines.. But not when talking to him.. He always manages to get the upper hand.. But not for long..

That and of course, the promise that he can lick my falopian tubes.. LOL..Yeah that got my attention..

Graphic detailed sex with Phreak, the licking of fallopian tubes- yikes! I am officially grossed out.....

de kannibaal said:
I would marry myself, I find myself so becoming and charming, and that is just so attractive. But it would be platonic of course, so I would want to have raunchy jungle sex with Clarity on the side.
I figured you and Phreak would hit it off. You could perform "tubesteakoscopies" on eachother:D

Chi said:
Graphic detailed sex with Phreak, the licking of fallopian tubes- yikes! I am officially grossed out.....

That was a bit much eh.. He promised me though.. So I must hold him to it! :D

RegisteredAndEducated said:
I've done worse... :eek:
I'm sure...But have you done meaner, moodier, or more vindictive?

It's kinda funny, I've lived down here most of my life, but I am very good at code switching. Depending on who I am talking to, I can pretty much match any accent. I was told by a yankee, just 2 or 3 days ago, that I dont have an accent... So, that won't be too bad of a problem... so long as I dont drink too much... :D
The accent only comes out when I yell or get upset. Other than that, no accent.

Oh darling... you wont have to worry about that with me... I know this was for Phreak, but... I'm just sayin... a little FYI ;)
No toys? That's not much fun.

ToriAllen said:
I'm sure...But have you done meaner, moodier, or more vindictive?

yes

ToriAllen said:
The accent only comes out when I yell or get upset. Other than that, no accent.

If i'm drunk, or around country ass people, or if I yell it comes out... I guess there are certain words too... but, like i say... not much on the accent dept.

ToriAllen said:
No toys? That's not much fun.

Baby, if you want them there, that's fine... but trust me on this... you WILL NOT need them...

I know. I'm mean, but I'm addictive.

If i'm drunk, or around country ass people, or if I yell it comes out... I guess there are certain words too... but, like i say... not much on the accent dept.
Same here. If I went up to some place like New York they might notice.

Baby, if you want them there, that's fine... but trust me on this... you WILL NOT need them...
All men say that. I have never heard a man say, 'I really suck in bed. I couldn't find the spot if there was a big red target on it.'
phreakwars said:
Did you say toys Ms Allen ??

I am SOO in love... can't have fun without tongue & toys..:D
Down boy, but I must concur. That, and some good edible vanilla message oil.

ToriAllen said:
I know. I'm mean, but I'm addictive.

I'd make a good addict...:rolleyes:

ToriAllen said:
All men say that. I have never heard a man say, 'I really suck in bed. I couldn't find the spot if there was a big red target on it.'

Come on... if you want, I'll prove it... ;)

ToriAllen said:
Down boy, but I must concur. That, and some good edible vanilla message oil.

Ooohhh!! I love massage oil!!! Never had the edible kind though... I give a pretty decent massage too... You want to give me a test run? I'm game...

Back