What if we had to marry a fellow member

Not sure if Phreak is gay enough for Chi to like him.

Don't get me wrong, Phreak is pretty gay, but Chi only goes for the elite homo.

Lethalfind said:
Tori, I live only about 45 minutes from the beach...Daytona Beach, New Smyrna Beach, Ponce Inlet Beach, the list goes on.

... we might have to make that a threesome then... I love New Smyrna Beach!!! You live in a pretty nice area... I'm a little envious... :rolleyes:

I like New Smyrna but we have been enjoying Ponce Inlet Beach recently, its just above New Smyrna AND there are less shark bites reported there.

There is also a long jetty you can walk out and you can still drive out on the beach.

I am hoping my closeness to the beach will make Tori reconsider.

RegisteredAndEducated said:
I'd make a good addict...:rolleyes:
Tori-coke…I should market that. (I was going to say Tori-crack, but I can imagine the comments generated from that one)

Come on... if you want, I'll prove it... ;)
Prove it? We must be scientific, so for the sake of authenticity, you might have to prove it more than once.

Ooohhh!! I love massage oil!!! Never had the edible kind though... I give a pretty decent massage too... You want to give me a test run? I'm game...
I give a great message.

builder said:
I'm gonna ralph.
Now you know how we feel.
Lethalfind said:
Tori, I live only about 45 minutes from the beach...Daytona Beach, New Smyrna Beach, Ponce Inlet Beach, the list goes on.
See you tomorrow…
... we might have to make that a threesome then... I love New Smyrna Beach!!! You live in a pretty nice area... I'm a little envious... :rolleyes:
Pick you up on the way…

eddo said:
Don't get me wrong, Phreak is pretty gay, but Chi only goes for the elite homo (like myself).

So were you trying to say you are an elite homo or you only go for elite homos? I'm confused:)

GF Admin said:
Yes GF has become quite the libidinous place, and Kathy I will lick your Elf vagina and it will weep Elf golden nectar onto my glistening tongue, that you will kiss off with your little Elf lips

GF Admin said:
No washing of the face it is all our juices so its all good..A women who wont kiss you after you lick her needs training.

Nazz, that is gross.. And I refused to be trained..lol

Has anyone noticed that GF member Lilbit, looks ALOT like the chick in Zukiman's signature... compare:

Last edited by a moderator:
phreakwars said:
Has anyone noticed that GF member Lilbit, looks ALOT like the chick in Zukiman's signature... compare:

Only the clothes and that's about it! DEFINITELY not the face.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lethalfind said:
I like New Smyrna but we have been enjoying Ponce Inlet Beach recently, its just above New Smyrna AND there are less shark bites reported there.

There is also a long jetty you can walk out and you can still drive out on the beach.

I am hoping my closeness to the beach will make Tori reconsider.

Hmm... I've never been to Ponce Inlet Beach... It sounds great though!

ToriAllen said:
Tori-coke

Back