What is your favorite LP cd?

• Hybrid Theory

Votes: 45 42.9%
  • Meteora

Votes: 46 43.8%
  • MTM

Votes: 34 32.4%

• Total voters
My fave LP album has to be Meteora. It has my fave song on it, Numb. I love it! But it was a tough choice. Like Rock 89 said, Hybrid Theory was the very sound of Linkin Park that got me interested with the release of One Step Closer. Meteora was the evolution of this sound. And MTM has the band going in a new direction. MTM is a great album. I love to listen to it (with the exception of Valentine's Day). But Meteora has to be my fave album, it has some fantastic songs!

Hybrid Theory - it's the first, and you can't beat it... in my opinion, anyway, followed by Meteora and then MTM. I liked them all, but Minutes comes 3rd because I preffered the old LP formula - Mike rapping, the riffs, and then Chester switing between singing and then screaming the bridges, etc. I know that the sound had to change because nobody wanted a hat trick of the same old thing, but when Qwerty was released, even though it wasn't going to be on the album, I just expected MTM to be heavier than it turned out.

Well, it's either Meteora or Hybrid Theory, I can honestly say MTM was a let down, I bought it on the first day, I give it a listen or two every once in awhile, it just doesn't have what I loved about their other stuff. heavyness. But I like Meteora because it's a bit softer then HT but still has heavy stuff in it. But I've been listening to HT more lately so i'm going to pick HT.

I gotta say Meteora, cause its got 3 of my fave lp songs, i love all their music but Numb, Faint & Breakin The Habit are my 3 favourites and bth is like my all time fave song lol.

dont get me wrong HT & M2M are pritty damn good albums but meteora is fave =]

Meteora will always be best!...Hybrid theory is almost as good as Meteora, so i guess Minutes to Midnight comes third

Meteora.
Minutes to Midnight just feels too much like they're another band _-_
The only song that has a faint feel to their previous stuff is What I've Done.

Back