What I've Done (AUDIO) *Main Discussion*

who care what it says i dont the song kicks ass it is totally different to anything they have done before i think im gonna like the new LP

im still holding out, i ll just get the single when it hits the stores, certainly not long to go

i dont think we re that desperate to start putting the pieces together...i mean it was cool when FM did it by passing off lil bits...so we could make the song,cause it was promo and all...

To me it sounds more like a no or na than a done. you dont hear the pronunciated duh in done.

ANYWAYS. im excited. i cant wait until thjis song comes out. it actually sounds very lpish to me. i dunno. just sounds liek they made a song that doesnt sound like every other song they make but it does have that distinct lp sound.

I like this song but i hope they have some trash songs in the album like By Myself, Runaway, or Qwerty which i can headbang 2...u gys think they'll have the type on their album..the cover for what'ive done looked like this song makes u wanna jump but not so much from what ive heard so far

Not this again.
You guys need to understand that Linkin Park is a different band now. I don't get it though it seems like people are just complaining because it's different. It's one thing not to like it but it just seems like people are just comparing it to their older singles covers and songs or what not. I'm guessing they probably don't want anything to do with their previous stuff which is fine with me. It's shows they're growing and maturing which is something bands should do. Obviously some people are having a difficult time swallowing the reality of the situation. You can't really compare this to their old stuff anyone because they're trying something different now. They've changed get over it. All people do on here now is bitch every time they release something new. I'm not saying don't be negative because I know bands aren't always going to do things you like but some of the comments are just completely non constructive "this SuCks it's not like their old stuff" etc. It's like people are slowly starting to turn into disgruntled fans. At least I was constructive about my point of views when I was being negative. I mean I'm starting to feel sorry for them now. As soon as bands try to something new, people start complaining because it's not like their old stuff. They're not going to change back. So just accept it. So I would think there is no point in praying to whatever god (s) you believe in that their new single and album sound like Hybrid Theory because it's not going to happen.

On a lighter note I like the single cover. I think it's a good representation of their new direction. It looks like a cover for a punk rock single. Which I suppose is what they're going for.

Well, I may say that... I TOTALLY AGREE WITH U.. I mean... THEY ARE DIFFERENT NOW, so, we hav to be conscient that from now on they will do DIFFERENT THINGS, starting by the new single cover (wich I liked, though..)

Be prepared, cause LP aren't the old LP anymore (is it good or not?? I dont know...)
Let's wait until the album come out, and see what they got for us!! :D :D

There is a high quaility rip of the WID chorus on LPAssociation now if anybody is interested?

(Didnt seem worth a new thread)

Sceptical cause

AOL are owned by warner
who are a record label
who LP are on
also
AOL want more ad revenue
so to get people to their site
they promote it more

but in a way it also sounds promising.

Back