What's the worst genre of music?

Yeah, Punk is meant to be the type of music where they kind of say **** Authority or whatever and I love Anarchy in the UK. Lol. It's just that Green Day themselves was really never into that type of thing. I guess if they had been in it from the beginning it wouldn't have bothered me at all. I'm not that big of a punk fan anyways. I just like Rock. I like Classic Rock and real Rock music. None of that "We wanna sell a bunch of cds" music.

WildBaldMonkey said:
Country by far.

hahaha I would have said that 15 years ago...but I gave waylon jennings a whirl...hmmmm not bad...yes I've added just him in my cd collection.
btw thats his song "dukes of hazzard theme original" YEEEHHAAaaaa

Love ice cube when he went solo(just so'z you know)
Mainly in to "new wave electronica" music from enigma/gregorian master of chants/etc (theres a controversy on what to call this music)

I gotta say that emo depressing punk music is far the worst crap I've heard.

I forgot about the worst genre of all time. The dreaded "boy band" type of garbage. I'm glad it finally went away. For a while there I thought it would never stop! But now it's been replaced by something just as bad. You know what I mean, those talentless teens who have gotten famous for being on t.v. or having a famous sibling, but suddenly now they're singers. Namely Hilary Duff, Lindsey Lohan, and Ashlee Simpson.

I forgot about the worst genre of all time. The dreaded "boy band" type of garbage. I'm glad it finally went away. For a while there I thought it would never stop! But now it's been replaced by something just as bad. You know what I mean, those talentless teens who have gotten famous for being on t.v. or having a famous sibling, but suddenly now they're singers. Namely Hilary Duff, Lindsey Lohan, and Ashlee Simpson.

****, I totally forgot about boy bands. NSYNC, only the most ****ed up ever. :rolleyes:

Retards
Attempting
Poetry

also, I don't like Hip-hop, and most forms of new and old country. I also don't like most of today's rock and pop, but I must admit some songs are just catchy

Me? I'm a musician, so I've been brought up to appreciate real music like classical, jazz and, well..older rock (though that's not really um..you know..music you learn at private lessons).

TheJenn88 said:
Retards
Attempting
Poetry

also, I don't like Hip-hop, .

Thank you for that.....

Hip Hop is nothing more than using uneducated slang words into beautiful songs....or even popular ones

Its not fair to make uneducation popular!

Hip hop has to go!

I also hate Those mother****ing Boybands.Thy're so ****ing gay.I like just about any Rock bands now:Green Day,Papa Roach,Drowning Pool,etc.And back then in the past such as:Black Sabbath,Kiss,Aerosmith,AC/DC,Guns and Roses,etc.Hip hop is both good and bad,I hate everything about it except Eminem to tell you the truth. :cool: If you ever come across someone that listens to Eminem ask them to play you Mockingbird,ok ;)

The worst genre of music has got to be heavy metal - that hardcore, satanic, evil, psycho shitty music is the worst- followed by country music which is bad but nowhere near as bad. - oh yeah - I also hate cheezy punk-type music like green day..

WHATEVER said:
The worst genre of music has got to be heavy metal - that hardcore, satanic, evil, psycho shitty music is the worst- followed by country music which is bad but nowhere near as bad. - oh yeah - I also hate cheezy punk-type music like green day..
**** you dude with you hating Green Day,they ROCK!!!I don't think Heavy Metal is as bad as Hip hop.At least you understand what Heavy Metal dudes are screaming about...most of the time.

The worst kind of music:
Rap, R&B, Most punk, Boybands, Pop.
Country is like angel's voices compared to that stuff, though that's bad, too.
Though, I myself stick to classical, rock, jazz, Latin, soundtrack, Celtic, etc. Safer that way, it is.

Ruse said:
The worst kind of music:
Rap, R&B, Most punk, Boybands, Pop.
Country is like angel's voices compared to that stuff, though that's bad, too.
Though, I myself stick to classical, rock, jazz, Latin, soundtrack, Celtic, etc. Safer that way, it is.
First of all what the **** is up with your name?Secondly Screw you for disin
most of Punk.Thirdly how the **** can you like rock without some punk???And how can you like rock :D ,classical :eek: ,jazz :rolleyes: ,and Latin :eek: ???all together.Is something ****ed up in your mind?!

Switchblade said:
First of all what the **** is up with your name?Secondly Screw you for disin
most of Punk.Thirdly how the **** can you like rock without some punk???And how can you like rock :D ,classical :eek: ,jazz :rolleyes: ,and Latin :eek: ???all together.Is something ****ed up in your mind?!

Punk is perhaps one of the WORST music genres EVER. I don't know which is actuall worse the music or the ****ing tatooed bastards that churn that rubbish out.

For me, and I am just speaking for myself (A person with good taste in music.) a band, a man, a person, a group needs talent. They need to be able to draw me in and maintain my attention.

For example: John Coltrane has talent and is a capable of holding my attention, soothing my mood, and has class and dignity. On the other hand, Johnny Rotten is a vile limey ****sucker with no talent, no diginity, and his music insights ****-filled hate fests and moshing. The Sex Pistols and their ilk are an insult to true talent.

"Yeah... I can bang three chords out on my guitar and spew vodka all over the front row audience. I'm so cool.".

I'll give ya Coltrane (I love him too) but come on, you can't tell me you don't have just a little soft spot for teh Ramones and the Clash.

tizz said:
I'll give ya Coltrane (I love him too) but come on, you can't tell me you don't have just a little soft spot for teh Ramones and the Clash.

I have more feeling for smashed ****roaches.

I'm sure I'll get some **** for this, but in the 80's Prince was the ****! Especially Purple Rain. C'mon someone has to agreee with me.........

.......please?

**** I am still a Prince fan. (ok did I say that out loud? )

runs back into the closet

Back