Who is hotter?

Komrade Vostok Hazard said:
1. What the **** is a "little gothy cheek"? Seriously. What the hell is it? Is it by chance a drug? And if it is a drug were you smoking it and you came up with this term?

2. About me crying over a picture of you: There is a HUGE difference between crying at night and having a wet dream.

1. Me being stupid and unintelligible, and

2. I'd like to think your standards weren't that low, dear. XD

ToriAllen said:
Mine is not 9.7 anymore either, but I don't know how to post the results. Phreak? Are you using a program or cutting and pasting it somewhere else? All I can get is the picture but the rest of it is not showing up. Like this:
What am I doing wrong?
And sorry for the double post, but - frame more of yourself in the picture, and less background. You're pretty fine, but most idiots don't want to spend the time picking you out from the background of the photo.

Last edited by a moderator:
ToriAllen said:
Mine is not 9.7 anymore either, but I don't know how to post the results. Phreak? Are you using a program or cutting and pasting it somewhere else? All I can get is the picture but the rest of it is not showing up. Like this:
What am I doing wrong?
Go into your STAT page on Hot or Not, push the PRINT SCREEN button on your keyboard, open image in a suitable program (stolen copy of adobe photoshop, or Jasc Paint Shop Pro, or something similar), crop as needed,(save as a .jpeg) and upload to free service such as PHOTOBUCKET , COPY IMAGE url TO TEXT EDITOR... PRETTY DANG SIMPLE, YES !!

Last edited by a moderator:
That's disgusting. Perv.

Alright, I hit Print Screen button and nothing happened. Is something supposed to pop up? I have Adobe Photoshop 7.0 that I can use if I knew what the hell I was doing.

I would crop the picture on there, but then my votes would start all over again. They are at around 3000 now.

You all know that I hate to agree with TH, but... He's got a point here. Maybe the 1st time ever, but he has got one!!

now... back to the thread.... They are both UBER-HOTT anyways... So who really cares??

I wish I had a pic of myself to post, I might be able to find one on one of those old dating sites who didn't do that from a couple of years ago. Maybe I'll post that one here??? Maybe everyone should post their pics here? Maybe not, what say you??

Back