Who Wants To Be A Moderator ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

phreakwars

What does it take ??
How do we REALLY operate ??
Can I see that "Hidden Premium Forum" too ??
Who is this guy Phreakwars, and why does he have the strangest, yet best picks for Moderators ??
What is his REAL reasoning ?

WELL, one or 2 of you are gonna find out, THANKS TO AN IDEA FROM ToriAllen.

I have decided to have Moderator tryouts to find the member who has what GF is looking for... CHARACTER !!

Were kind of in a gridlock in the behind the scenes forum as to who we will even select to vote on.

So we figure instead of trying to narrow our choices, we would instead EXPAND the choices.

So until the end of August we will be watching for posters who can START GF type topics in ALL FORUMS, even the PISPOT MEMBER FLAMES !!

1. We want to regain our google standings from the big boo boo I made.
In order to do that, we need a HUGE diverse range of topics, if there were topics on here that were lost and you remember what they were, RESTART them, the clearing of all the older GF posts gives us a fresh start with a solid member base. Instead of trying to start with a couple posters here and there, and a few half wit guests.

2. We wanna see how far we can push each member to which extreme. From the hard lined fact based insult thrown debate, to the crazy ass art of FLAME in the piss pot.

If you are gonna use the pisspot to impress us, try to CUT DOWN on the images, and focus on the WORDS, we will be watching for LINGUISTIC EXPRESSION and nothing more. (REMEMBER THE PISSPOT RULES!!).

By the end of the month, we will have our choices for GF's NEWEST MOD position, and a SECOND PLACE prize of Gen Mod, which is a tamed down version of full Mod, they will only have IDIOT BOX TOSSING abilitys.

EVEN REGULAR MEMBERS ARE ELIGIBLE !!

Good Luck !!

The suspense is terrible . . . I hope it'll last... :D

but remember...

Invention, my dear friends, is 93% perspiration, 6% electricity, 4% evaporation, and 2% butterscotch ripple!

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
The suspense is terrible . . . I hope it'll last... :D

but remember...

Invention, my dear friends, is 93% perspiration, 6% electricity, 4% evaporation, and 2% butterscotch ripple!
Brown noser.

Until The End Of The Contest, There Will Be No Idiot Boxing Of Any Member For Any Reason By Anybody Even Us Mods, UNLESS it is a PISSPOT violation !!

phreakwars said:
Brown noser.

Oh yeah Phreak...please...the only thing brown on me is the bottom of my boots from wading through all of your whimsical bullshit you spread here and there! :rolleyes:

Besides, of all the two bit losers here on GF, most definitely, I'm the least likely candidate and content with it that way. Afterall, who else on here has picked a fight with every Mod on the board and even a big one with Bob, and yet I'm still here? LOL. I am the King of the No Ass Kissers.

I get to spout off when and how I please and all for a lousy $12 bucks. Thank you very much. Never before in my life have I had as much fun as I do for twelve lousy bucks!

Well first, I'll need a few idiots to pick apart on this site. That'll definitely boost me up a notch. :) Idiot killing is an occupation of mine! That moderator position does seem quite promising...

So you all know, and incase you are unsure, EVERYBODY is eligible to participate.

Premium, Legacy, and REGULAR members.

Good luck to all those that are going for it. sits back and watches
I've never been good at debating on the internet. I'm a beast IRL :D

Msixty said:
i have a contract i would like to open up on builder :D

Hmmm...well this may sound selfish but he has to be an idiot in my eyes as well. Only then can I open fire upon the target. But time will tell...maybe he will turn extremely stupid in due time. :)

Well, I'm the least likely person here and I'm on my way out anyway, so what the ****. I'll hang around for a week or so to see how this plays out, then piss the hell off. Sign me up, eh? ;)

Nah,I've thought about it.I don't wanna be a mod.Maybe just a day,show me that idiot box function. Drop MRIH :D

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
but remember...

is that supposed to add up to 100%?
Cogito Ergo Sum said:
I get to spout off when and how I please and all for a lousy $12 bucks. Thank you very much. Never before in my life have I had as much fun as I do for twelve lousy bucks!
Apparently, you think this is worth more than $12. Should we up your rent?
Maybe we should start adding

Vortex said:
Too bad you cant take like the 10 finalists and make a game like survivor or big brother or something to really beef up the excitement!
We could make them eat the curry and moving rice in AIG's crock of **** pot.

phreakwars said:
We could make them eat the curry and moving rice in AIG's crock of **** pot.

Eh??? Seriously I don't wanna be a mod.Not anymore.
Jenn,bring on the popcorn.This is gonna be a long movie.

I definitely want the position, and I feel that a show of intelligence is certainly one way of achieving this goal. Being rational,thoughtful, and mature in your posts (as well as a sense of humor) are good ways to boost you up the corporate ladder. :)

Outlaw2747 said:
I definitely want the position, and I feel that a show of intelligence is certainly one way of achieving this goal. Being rational,thoughtful, and mature in your posts (as well as a sense of humor) are good ways to boost you up the corporate ladder. :)

Not to memtiom the ability to rip someone a new one with them ever even seeing it LOL over the head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back