Who Wants To Be A Moderator ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I haven't been on lately at all, but I'll... casually give it a shot, I suppose.

Though, I tend to be "in the middle" too much to count as really having a lot of character, eh?

phreakwars said:
Looks like we have choice #1 picked out, looking for choice #2 now.

The suspense is killing me ........

.....softly with his worrrrdddddddsssssss.....killing me....

crap i cant even think of that song without the retarded (one TIEEMMEEE ONE TIIEEEMMMEEEE)

WHY in god's name woud you put that damn song in my head like that? You evil little bit you!

This is gonna be awesome. I can probably think of who the two will be...and most likely, they have been here for quite a while.

tizz said:
WHY in god's name woud you put that damn song in my head like that? You evil little bit you!

Thats miss bitch to you, mistress whore :D

hows that for titles and station at wypo!

Look at Me Chairman Mao and all you Brawl Hall Morons! I'm a Honorary Idiot Box Member and I can Post here...What a bunch of Crybabies! Whaaaaa! :p

Why the hell are YOU an idiot what happened. I go in the kitchen to clean come back and you're yellow WTF?????

I'm Yellow because I'm full of Pee Pee? No, that's not it....

I'm Yellow because I toilet papered Phreakwars trailer and trailer park? No, that's not it...

I'm Yellow because R/O pissed on my parade? No, that's not it...

I'm Yellow because I groped Tizz in the Premium Members Forum? No, that's not it, but it should have been! :p

I'm Yellow because all of the negative Brownie Points I've earned finally caught up with me? No, that's not it...

I know...I VOLUNTEERED to be Yellow (i.e. In the Idiot Box) for 24 hours so that Phreak could prove a point to Chairman Mao the Bitch and the other lame asses over at Brawl Hall. Our Idiot Box is a great tool, but it hardly bans a person from participating. It just dewclaws them for a little bit!
:D

Well kids, it's been really shitty around here being in the Idiot Box and not being able to post like Chairman Mao claims. WTF??? I'm pretty sure that I've posted more in the last 6 hours than in the last day or two...It's bedtime for me.

So you see good people, the next time you see somebody huff and puff and whine about the idiot box, it's because it's 100x more an affront to their EGO than a hindrance to their ability to post here on GF.

Granted you cannot start a thread, cannot email or instant message, cannot give good or bad reputation, and a few other little tidbits which are just as unimportant in the grand scheme.

I've never seen ANYONE not have the right of FREE SPEECH here at GF - EVER - and I mean EVER, even when you get tossed into the Idiot Box for...BEING AN IDIOT of which I have been here before because of just that. Most everybody who is here long enough lands there at least once in their career. It's a good thing.

I like to view people here like wines and the IDIOT BOX as the wine cellar; ageing in there sours the bad, and improves the good! :)

Sours the bad and inproves teh good. I like that. No rep though idiot boy :p LOL

(P.S. Hell I even think I can still embed pictures, let me try!)

View attachment 326

Hmm... The IDIOT BOX didn't slow me down much now did it? Goodnight All. CES, signing off until tomorrow.

Attachments

• 95992421213a674084ba5e7478c38fd2.jpg
    95992421213a674084ba5e7478c38fd2.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 8
I didn't mind the idiot box muxh (didn't know I was there the first time till phreak told me LOL) Not getting links to the threads I was on sucked a bit but it'a all good

tizz said:
I didn't mind the idiot box muxh (didn't know I was there the first time till phreak told me LOL) Not getting links to the threads I was on sucked a bit but it'a all good

Oh yeah, it was like, the biggest drama. I woulda chucked me a biiiiiiiiiiig hissy fit, if I wasn't so ****ing laughing.

JAW got his own karma back in the short run. So, meh. It's all ****ing good. :D :D ;)

Well I think we have quite a few people here that would be good MODS.
And then there

Shell be with you in a minute

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back