Who's more dangerous

OmegaManiac said:
KVH opens his sleep filled eyes..........yawn. Looks around the room colorfully decorated with a variety of posters, band paraphanalia, and other such items related to "teen individuality". " Wow I'm 25 years old. Mom! where's my double headed dildo?" Removes dildo from ass."nevermind, found it." Packs bowl of weed he stole from his mommy's drawer and begins the day. Grabs clothes from the floor and gives a quick sniff"Eh, not too bad" " Off to the mall to hang out with my (friends)". Takes car that is paid for by mommy to the local mall, parks close because walking is lame. Makes comments about all the ****ed up mall ****s going into the trendy stores, and makes his way to (spencers) or any other store of equal value, cause they are the "cool stores". Buys some new ****, collars, fishnets, Dio T-shirts with the money that mommy gave him to clean his room. Hangs out with his shitheel friends (after they get out of school for the day) bitching about the ****ed up capitolist blah blah blah......

Hey, I don't even know you but You opened up this mental picture and it just kinda grew from there......Hope your not one of those soft skinned little wannabe's that's gonna get all offended and try to "lash out " with some teen-age "got the world by the balls" wisdom and make a rectal pie out of yourself........ :rolleyes:

Ahh, yes another person who thinks I'm still a teen. Pretty funny, but you made a few mistakes.

bla bla bla

I don't live at home with my parents

Packs bowl of weed he stole from his mommy's drawer
I buy my own weed. My parents don't even smoke weed.

where's my double headed dildo?"
I don't have a "double headed dildo" I have no use for a dildo.

Buys some new ****, collars, fishnets, Dio T-shirts
I suppose you want me to run around naked

mall ****s going into the trendy stores, and makes his way to (spencers) or any other store of equal value, cause they are the "cool stores"

I don't remember the last time I bought anything from a mall. I buy most of my things from locally owned businesses. I do admit I used to buy **** from the mall, but then I decieded I didn't want to have possession of a pile of corporate garbage.

the money that mommy gave him to clean his room.
I have a different source of income. It's called a JOB.

(after they get out of school for the day)
I finished School over three years ago

Komrade Vostok Hazard said:
Ahh, yes another person who thinks I'm still a teen. Pretty funny, but you made a few mistakes.

bla bla bla

I finished School over three years ago
Well then I guess there is always room for artistic license. Like I said I don't even know you, just making the "off the cuff" fill in the blanks dot to dot picture that was inspired by your pic. and the way you communicate on the threads. You gotta admitt, it would make a pretty funny movie. I still think you live with your folks though. :D

OmegaManiac said:
Well then I guess there is always room for artistic license. Like I said I don't even know you, just making the "off the cuff" fill in the blanks dot to dot picture that was inspired by your pic. and the way you communicate on the threads. You gotta admitt, it would make a pretty funny movie. I still think you live with your folks though. :D

Nope I don't live at home with my parents. I have a job that I go to every day at five in the morning, and I pay rent for my own apartment.

tizz... give up... he'll figure it out.... I had to

I was the same way he was when I was younger... He'll figure it out

Rotwang said:
...America is probably very close to being categorised as fascist, especially if the neo-cons manage to maintain power through puppet Presidents, but has not yet deteriorated into slaughtering its own through government invoked military operations, or draconian legislation.

But its a lot closer than many Americans realise. The most disconcerting aspect is that it continues to drift in that direction.

Welcome to the Forums old man.

I don't suppose you'd like to try and bolster this horseshit with some facts would you? Probably not, but please just give me a few brief answers to these questions if you could.

Please identify for me any "puppet" President of the United States and how you would define them as being a puppet?

Please identify for me as to how occupying the White House for 5 years so far qualifies as the "neo-cons maintaining power", especially after the 2 terms of the most popular Democratic President other than FDR just prior to Mr. Bush?

Please explain to me how you could possibly envision the possibility of the USA as having "deteriorated into slaughtering its own through government invoked military operations, or draconian legislation"?

Given your statements of "But its a lot closer than many Americans realise. The most disconcerting aspect is that it continues to drift in that direction.", it should be very easy for you to cite numerous examples of this, right? Please do.

GF Admin said:
Hitler came to power on the backs of generations of soldiers who grew up in the trenches of WW I, he sprang from a Germany split up and controlled by disenfranchised soldiers who held and controlled various regions of the German country, much like the war-lords in various third world countries do now. WW I was really an extension of WW II, and what

Now if only we could get some of the kiddies in here, they MIGHT actually learn something ;)

Nazis, by far. True communism would not be so bad. It's these so-called communist leaders that make it bad. True communism would help everyone survive and get medical benefits and all that good stuff. Nazis are ****ing crazy. :cool:

tizz said:
Another one confused between comunism, socailism and socail comunism me thinks ;)

Tizz my love...tell me something...

Sometimes, your spelling is perfect. Other times, it's okay. Sometimes, it's pizzle fo' shizzle. But this time... Woman! Just exactly how many lunchtime ****tails did you have? :p

Well my daughter has ants marching across my keyboard. That can't help me any LOL Plus I just did some major cleaning with heavy chemicals, perhaps I am high LOL

I DO feel oddly happy EEEEP

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
Welcome to the Forums old man.

I don't suppose you'd like to try and bolster this horseshit with some facts would you? Probably not, but please just give me a few brief answers to these questions if you could.

Please identify for me any "puppet" President of the United States and how you would define them as being a puppet?

Please identify for me as to how occupying the White House for 5 years so far qualifies as the "neo-cons maintaining power", especially after the 2 terms of the most popular Democratic President other than FDR just prior to Mr. Bush?

Please explain to me how you could possibly envision the possibility of the USA as having "deteriorated into slaughtering its own through government invoked military operations, or draconian legislation"?

Given your statements of "But its a lot closer than many Americans realise. The most disconcerting aspect is that it continues to drift in that direction.", it should be very easy for you to cite numerous examples of this, right? Please do.

Certainly, bozo.

There is a number of neocons currently in the White House. Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz and Rice being three. They ALL influence the decision making process of your president, or they wouldn't be in the job. Now, clearly, the combined influence of these three at LEAST, will have a significant impact on the policies that emerge from the White House, thus rendering the President a puppet.

Please learn to read. I said IF the neocons maintain power. Put another way, at your next election they will have had 8 years. If their man gets in at the next election, they will inherit 4 or 8 MORE years. Thus will they maintain their power.

Again, please ask one of your children to read my post for you. I said that America had NOT descended to that level. However, it has in the past. The USA slaughtered its own in the Kent State University massacre http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/2556/kent.html
where 4 students died and others were wounded during a political protest. Also, I remind you of the genocidal doctrine of the KKK, which in its heyday numbered government officials and politicians in its membership.

America's drift towards fascism is evidenced by its growing extremist levels of patriotism, and its inherent belief that it is a superior nation and society than any other. Accompanying that is the rise of religious fervour that maintains a conservative and inward perspective on global affairs. The concept of Fortress America is getting airtime again. America has invaded Iraq without reason, other than it believed it had the right as a superior democratic nation. America's hypocritical view of "freedom" is exposed as personal freedoms and liberties are eroded in the name of national security. America still remains a racist nation - there is still a significant anti-black component, as you yourself have typified by use of the word "******" as a means of attempted offence (it doesn't work on non-Americans, by the way). America has an internal espionage agency (or two perhaps) which monitors its own citizens.

America is not a fascist country, by virtue of the fact that there is still elements of democracy in play. But recent elections have raised suspicions that your elections are far from far and equitable, which must be a matter of concern.

Got any MORE dumb questions?

If so, may I ask that you READ what I write first before ploughing in feet first and brain in neutral. You have misrepresented what I've said, presumably to try and distort and twist the debate to favour your own rather predictable viewpoint.

You're really out of your weight division with me, buttercup. Try www.mylittlepony.com.

My god, PJ could use that horseshit (completely unsustantiated BTW) for his comspiracy threads. I won't deny your writing STYLE holds the reader but the content is true to form to your new tag. Sorry bud but all you have there are your own statements and not damn thing to back it up

tizz said:
My god, PJ could use that horseshit (completely unsustantiated BTW) for his comspiracy threads. I won't deny your writing STYLE holds the reader but the content is true to form to your new tag. Sorry bud but all you have there are your own statements and not damn thing to back it up

Dont write an incoherent mangle of rhetoric, dopey...

Make a case. Are you saying that there are no neocons in the White House? Kent State didn't occur? There was no KKK? No resurgence of religious sanctimony? No patriotic self agrandissement?

C'mon, chimp. Ante up with a reasoned reply, or STFU and go annoy someone else.

Premier debating forum my ass. Just a posse of mealy mouthed morons who couldn't debate the shape of the planet.

Rotwang said:
Dont write an incoherent mangle of rhetoric, dopey...

Make a case. Are you saying that there are no neocons in the White House? Kent State didn't occur? There was no KKK? No resurgence of religious sanctimony? No patriotic self agrandissement?

C'mon, chimp. Ante up with a reasoned reply, or STFU and go annoy someone else.

Premier debating forum my ass. Just a posse of mealy mouthed morons who couldn't debate the shape of the planet.
****ing WHAAA !!

Don't like it, leave, nobody is twisting your arm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back