Who's more dangerous

Why dont you ban me, then, winkydink? You're a big guy in town. Back up your peons with a little harsh action. Protect the little ****ers.

Why not change my sig...thats really clever.

See, I'm still here, while you go over to BH and get your ass handed to you then run off like a ****ing Iraqi Republican Guard.

As I said to that other sycophant of yours, BH is always happy for you to slip in and fire a few shots. From what I've seen, you have the firepower of a water pistol outside of your own tray of kitty litter.

So, ban me. Its your post count, not mine. Do what you do best.

phreakwars said:
Now why in the hell would ANY of us wanna BAN YOU ??

We LIKE you !!!

Good.

The STFU and get out of my thread, or post something meaningful addressing the subject at hand.

You want to play hardball, we can do that at BH.

Stay and play some more.

I had a look at your fight corridor, and I can clearly see why you don't want to leave here.

Phreak don't ban those who flame. You'll have to try harder than that.

Oh, and many happy returns. Bring back mao san. ;)

Rotwang said:
Good.

The STFU and get out of my thread, or post something meaningful addressing the subject at hand.

You want to play hardball, we can do that at BH.
What, can't play in someone else's yard, have to be in your own ??

Man, your a silly guy..

Here, have some JESUS JUICE and play in our yard a while..

we like you..

Do you collect garbage pail kids ??

Wanna go bowling ??
View attachment 231

Attachments

• 6e0d6bf5b62a8335b17b914d097a37c0.jpg
    6e0d6bf5b62a8335b17b914d097a37c0.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 7
phreakwars said:
What, can't play in someone else's yard, have to be in your own ??

Man, your a silly guy..

Here, have some JESUS JUICE and play in our yard a while..

we like you..

Do you collect garbage pail kids ??

Wanna go bowling ??
View attachment 232

I'm sorry.

Does anyone here speak English.

Sign on the door says this is a debating forum.

I'm debating.

You're acting like a complete ****head.

If you want to go head to head, start a thread, as the saying goes. Otherwise, add your contribution to this exchange of views. I'm amazed that you have so little grasp of the reason this dump exists.

Perhaps you could calm yourself and your flunkies down. I'm sure its exciting to have a real Brawl Haller in your hovel, but lets move on shall we.

Attachments

• 6e0d6bf5b62a8335b17b914d097a37c0.jpg
    6e0d6bf5b62a8335b17b914d097a37c0.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 6
builder said:
Stay and play some more.

I had a look at your fight corridor, and I can clearly see why you don't want to leave here.

Phreak don't ban those who flame. You'll have to try harder than that.

Oh, and many happy returns. Bring back mao san. ;)

How meritorious. I dont recall flaming in any case. If Phreak dont ban, and he dont debate, what the **** does he do, other than interrupt and derail threads.

The topic under discussion is who is more dangerous. It sure as hell is neither you, nor Phrick, so I'm at a complete loss as to why you're putting your bib in.

If you think you're going to become famous by standing up to the Brawl Haller, or being the tough guy to the obnoxious interloper, you're in for a big surprise.

If you want to show how bad you are, then get your ass into Brawl Hall and show the gang what you got.

I'm here for the debate.

Rotwang said:
Why dont you ban me, then, winkydink? You're a big guy in town.

Winkydink? Hung like a stallion hamster, I heard.

Rotwang said:
Back up your peons with a little harsh action. Protect the little ****ers.

Who needs protecting? LMAO. You really do amuse us. We thought you were practising. :D

Rotwang said:
Why not change my sig...thats really clever.

Yeah. It happens all the time. Your angst has refocussed your satirometer. You build a bridge, and get over it. :rolleyes:

Rotwang said:
See, I'm still here, while you go over to BH and get your ass handed to you then run off like a ****ing Iraqi Republican Guard.

I went over for a laugh, too. Point exactly to where the arses were beingly handled???? I missed that one. Drat. Gotta link?

Rotwang said:
As I said to that other sycophant of yours, BH is always happy for you to slip in and fire a few shots.

I didn't find anything at BH worthy of a bullet. Oh, there was this one......naah. Not worth a cheap shot.

Rotwang said:
From what I've seen, you have the firepower of a water pistol outside of your own tray of kitty litter.

Whaaaaa? Phreakwars is called the people's mod for a reason. You won't hang long enough to find out why.

Rotwang said:
So, ban me.

No. Which part of '**** you' is giving you all the trouble? It's the '****' bit, isn't it? The "you" bit is all you think about. Think laterally.

Rotwang said:
Its your post count, not mine.

Thanks for the contributions, however lukewarm and full of **** they were.

Rotwang said:
Do what you do best.

He has been. You haven't been watching, have you? :rolleyes:

Rotwang said:
How meritorious.

Coming from you, I'll take that as a flame.

Rotwang said:
I dont recall flaming in any case.

See above.

Rotwang said:
If Phreak dont ban, and he dont debate, what the **** does he do, other than interrupt and derail threads.

He does start some reasonably good threads, and he also "fixes up" other's lame polls. Kinda adds a, shall we say, personal touch. ;)

Rotwang said:
The topic under discussion is who is more dangerous. It sure as hell is neither you, nor Phrick, so I'm at a complete loss as to why you're putting your bib in.

Dangerous? Builder? Surely you've mistaken my intentions? It was that crying baby pic. Can't resist crying babies.

Rotwang said:
If you think you're going to become famous by standing up to the Brawl Haller, or being the tough guy to the obnoxious interloper, you're in for a big surprise.

Oh, I'm already surprised. If you're the best they've got at BH, then why would I bother? I've had a look around at BH. Post a link to this "brawl", you mentioned. All I saw was a bunch of sphincter-lickers spruiking ****-breath.

Rotwang said:
If you want to show how bad you are, then get your ass into Brawl Hall and show the gang what you got.

Set up a thread, just for me, to welcome me into the fold. You know how I hate to butt into a thread unannounced. :D

Rotwang said:
I'm here for the debate.

Now you're getting comedic? You truly are the flexible one. :p

This is hilarious. We got some pseudo-philosopher with an obviously warped view of things that he is totally ignorant about TRYING (in extreme vain) to one-up a mod and several members on this site. yet despite how much this person hates this siute, keeps returning. Kinda negates all the things you been saying dipclown. Do yourself and mankind a favor by getting off this site and go **** a loaf of bread.

Hey, Outlaw, don't be scarin' him off now.

He's just warming to the crowd.

You know how hard this Karaoke can be? :D

And his ego is telling him that he is even needed, if not that, it tells him he is WINNING... Winning ?? What was the fight about ?? I didn't even know we were at war. So then his bitch is, that I derail threads... O.K., I derail threads...???

Before that he was bitching about SPELLING and GRAMMER...hmmm... does punctuation count too ??

All these dang rules of the net that I am somehow breaking.... gonna have to find the book on these rules... I can't seem to find any sort of thing here on this site.

Oh well, guess I'm gonna have to go derail another topic, I already destroyed this one... shame on me [slaps own hand]

A needy bitch that whinges about spelling and grammar? Now where have I run into that kinda bee~atch b4? Oh, I know. ......Every ****ing site has one.

Welcome needy bitch. Can you please give us instruction on spelling and grammar? We are clearly needy. :p

I peeked at BH and like the morons at LU that think they are such badasses, most if not al the little squeakers wouldn't last a week playing with the big kids. Damn it would be entertainment though to se them try. No it would turn this place into a damn amusement park. I am luaghing at the thought there, I WANT to see that now!!!

Rotwang is an alright guy, he just needs deprogramming. He still hasn't caught on to what we do here.

Rotwang, lets try to make one thing clear here O.K., on THIS website, we like to get to know the PERSON, sure we have topics and such about different happenings in the world, but that is not what's important. It's a bunch of crap happening in the world, that I REALLY could give a rats ass about, and niether does anyone else. LIFE HAPPENS, DEBATE BOARDS ON THE WEB DO NOT CHANGE THINGS, REAL ACTIONS DO !!

What IS important is that we learn about what each other thinks. We learn new things from each other, we joke with each other, we get serious with each other, we annoy each other. And we all enjoy doing it.

I think you are used to the Brawl Hall environment of always trying to ONE UP each other, and look what you have lowered yourself to, and Chairman too. Bitching about any little inconsistency in the way THIS forum is run, donations... members... topics... etc...

All the while you proclaim... YEAH MEET ME ON BRAWL HALL... why ??

Do you feel you are unable to perform at your peak potential when not on a web board you are accustomed to ??

Or is it somehow your reasoning that this discussion could somehow turn into a FLAME match, to which having the backing of your alleged friends on brawl hall would make you feel somewhat superior ??

I don't quite understand what you are getting at with this reasoning.

If you wanna draw some of OUR members into the hall, then we can always put up a link to the site in the SPAM forum for members to surf to at there convenience... I wasn't aware that we fear LOSING any member here.

I also was not aware, being the "BIG GUYS" of brawl hall that you all are, that you leave such a tremendous impact on ANY forum you visit by your sheer AURA of greatness... Your mum must be proud...

So you never did properly introduce yourself Rotwang... where ya from, what do ya do for a living.... got any kids ?? Are ya married ??

Why so hostile ??

For: Rotting Wang

I asked: Please identify for me any "puppet" President of the United States and how you would define them as being a puppet?

You replied: Certainly, bozo.

There is a number of neocons currently in the White House. Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz and Rice being three. They ALL influence the decision making process of your president, or they wouldn't be in the job. Now, clearly, the combined influence of these three at LEAST, will have a significant impact on the policies that emerge from the White House, thus rendering the President a puppet.

My Commentary: What a pathetic try! Oh I see. Because the President has advisors whom he APPOINTED, who happen to hold different political views than you yet similar to the President, they are neocons who actually pull the strings of the President who appointed them, thereby making the President a puppet. Right.

That little premise of yours wouldn't even get you a "D" in Political Science 101!

You really do have a miniscule brain don't you. The education they provide in Australia seems to be a bit lacking in critical thought.

I asked: Please identify for me as to how occupying the White House for 5 years so far qualifies as the "neo-cons maintaining power", especially after the 2 terms of the most popular Democratic President other than FDR just prior to Mr. Bush?

You replied: Please learn to read. I said IF the neocons maintain power. Put another way, at your next election they will have had 8 years. If their man gets in at the next election, they will inherit 4 or 8 MORE years. Thus will they maintain their power.

My Commentary: I read perfectly, even your incoherent babbling. Please learn our political system in its entirety if you plan to criticize it.

The President is not a KING. Quite the contrary, his power is balanced by the Senate and the House of Representatives who are under no legal obligation to vote to support the President's policies and who always at some point in a Presidential term, vote against the President regardless of political party affiliations. It's already happening now.

Although currently, the Senate and House are controlled by a majority of Republicans, the elections for BOTH of these houses comes up BEFORE and during the next Presidential election so Senators and Congressman are backpedaling to their constituents to save face and retain their positions. I've said it before, Presidents come and go, but wise and cunning Senators/Congressmen live forever. The public ass kissing is already started.

Here's a brain flash for you dimwit. Power in this country is CONSTANTLY shifting around. It's the American way. Not even the REGAN legacy could be kept going after he left office. Bush Sr. tried, but failed miserably after 4 short years.

I asked: Please explain to me how you could possibly envision the possibility of the USA as having "deteriorated into slaughtering its own through government invoked military operations, or draconian legislation"?

You replied: Again, please ask one of your children to read my post for you. I said that America had NOT descended to that level. However, it has in the past. The USA slaughtered its own in the Kent State University massacre http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/2556/kent.html
where 4 students died and others were wounded during a political protest. Also, I remind you of the genocidal doctrine of the KKK, which in its heyday numbered government officials and politicians in its membership.

My Commentary: You cannot make up your mind which useless direction you wish to pursue can you? Kent State and the KKK as examples of draconian legislation and organized goverment slaughtering of US citizens? :eek: What The ****? You're kidding right? That's the best you can do? That doesn't even begin to warrant any kind of response because it is self-evident as just BULLSHIT on your part. I expected more from the "Great and Powerful" Rotwang, but obviously your abilities to formulate VALID arguments are on the level of a 2nd grader.

I stated: Given your statements of "But its a lot closer than many Americans realise. The most disconcerting aspect is that it continues to drift in that direction.", it should be very easy for you to cite numerous examples of this, right? Please do.

You replied: America's drift towards fascism is evidenced by its growing extremist levels of patriotism, and its inherent belief that it is a superior nation and society than any other. Accompanying that is the rise of religious fervour that maintains a conservative and inward perspective on global affairs. The concept of Fortress America is getting airtime again. America has invaded Iraq without reason, other than it believed it had the right as a superior democratic nation. America's hypocritical view of "freedom" is exposed as personal freedoms and liberties are eroded in the name of national security. America still remains a racist nation - there is still a significant anti-black component, as you yourself have typified by use of the word "******" as a means of attempted offence (it doesn't work on non-Americans, by the way). America has an internal espionage agency (or two perhaps) which monitors its own citizens.

America is not a fascist country, by virtue of the fact that there is still elements of democracy in play. But recent elections have raised suspicions that your elections are far from far and equitable, which must be a matter of concern.

My commentary: It's so enjoyable for me to watch you grasp at straws. You really are desperate here aren't you?

Your statement that America is drifting towards Fascism is by far, the single most idiotic statement you have made to date. I hate to burst your bubble of fantasy, but the very nature of our political system, prevents a fascist leader from EVER rising to power. The Founding Fathers of this Nation were SMART men and they took this into account. You need to take an American Government class if you wish to discuss something like this, because you are so ignorant of how our political system works, its almost comical on your part.

Before you make this mistake again, please educate yourself and read The Federalist Papers by "Publius", the pen names of Alexander Hamilton, James Madison, and John Jay, and Democracy in America Vol. I & II by Alexis de Tocqueville, that way you won't make such a fool of yourself.

Religious fervor? Such saber rattling comes and goes by the religious groups. It's nothing of importance but the current electronic all day news groups find it a constant source of fodder for ratings, so it get air time. This too will pass as it ALWAYS has. The most wonderful thing about religion is that, even members of the same religion, fight and fight with each other about what is and what is not. Such complete discord prevents any unified political activity of anything worthy of a major blip on the political radar screen.

America invaded Iraq after an ultimatum was issued directly to Saddam Hussein and his sons. Leave, or we'll make you leave. They could have left to go to anyplace in the world they liked, and lived the life of luxury as political exiles and we would have had no reason to invade, but they chose not to comply and in fact, made even more threats to world security. Now, Saddam is in our prison and his sons are dead. We are fighting a battle against religious extremist who are terrorists and threaten the very fabric of world peace but then again, you probably don't think bombs blowing up in Spain, and London, or 9/11 qualify as acts of terrorist requiring a response do you?

Racist? Neither I nor America is more racist than Mickey Mouse or Disneyland. I use the word ****** to describe any individual, regardless of skin color, who feels that ignorance, violence, social degradation, and general criminal conduct are okay. They are not. I went to a high school with 27 languages spoken on campus, so I can tell you that your views on racism in America are horseshit. There are opportunities for all people of all colors and races here in this great country if they work hard and keep their noses clean. Listen moron, don't speak about what you don't know. It makes you look even stupider than you are.

Monitoring our citizens...I sure hope so. Are you so blind as to think that all countries don't do this? Hell in England, they have cities with cameras set up all over the city which goes to a central police station.

Elections not equitable? What? Where? Oh, you mean the presidential election between Bush and Gore? Well, it was a close race, and it was scrutinized by the very best minds we could have look at it, and it even saw decisions made by the US Supreme court! Oh yeah, I'd say it was equitable and fair, and legal. What the hell do you know of it anyway? What your news agency told you... Oh yeah, that's valid information. Were you here? Probably not. News Flash oh cranial-rectally inserted one, I was.

You Court Jester Bozo! I don't misrepresent and have no need to distort or twist anything. Feeling a bit outgunned at the moment? It's a truly valid feeling on your part clown! Get used to it if you're going to attempt debating with me. You just cannot stand the fact that your arguments are pathetically weak and cannot withstand even the slightest of scrutiny. Regrettably, it is clearly evident to all who are here at GF laughing at you, that it is YOU who is out of your league.

****** slap playground games are hardly a proper weapon for a debate. You are truly unarmed for a battle of wits. You should go back to Brawl Hall and post some smack **** there to make you feel better.

Last edited by a moderator:
phreakwars said:
I also was not aware, being the "BIG GUYS" of brawl hall that you all are, that you leave such a tremendous impact on ANY forum you visit by your sheer AURA of greatness... Your mum must be proud...

So you never did properly introduce yourself Rotwang... where ya from, what do ya do for a living.... got any kids ?? Are ya married ??

Why so hostile ??

Mum's proud. Maybe Rotwang and Mao san are too proud to bite the bullet, and come play.

It's been fun so far. Don't let the tryhards turn you off.

Surely you've enjoyed the joust?

;) :D

As for chairman not being able to post, and YOU ARE while being in the idiot box... uh DUH !!! Were ****ing with her, you guys should really lighten up.

Haha... idiot box was broke, permissions were set wrong .... CLASSIC !!

I make rules around here, and I BREAK my own rules. All of us Mods do.. but mostly we just have fun being dicks to each other, I suppose I could release Chairman Mao now... I've given her a reason to bitch about us on BH (which is what she came here to do in the first place, correct ??).

But really... LIGHTEN UP YOU 2 !!

And again, welcome to GF.

It's all about initiation (and seeing how far you can be pushed before you cry like a bitch)

Take it like a man, get it over with, and get on with it.

Geesh!!!

I have my face flying out of an inside out ass for crying out loud and you are upset by a little Jabbing? LMAO Sad man

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
You Court Jester Bozo! I don't misrepresent and have no need to distort or twist anything. Feeling a bit outgunned at the moment? It's a truly valid feeling on your part clown! Get used to it if you're going to attempt debating with me. You just cannot stand the fact that your arguments are pathetically weak and cannot withstand even the slightest of scrutiny. Regrettably, it is clearly evident to all who are here at GF laughing at you, that it is YOU who is out of your league.

****** slap playground games are hardly a proper weapon for a debate. You are truly unarmed for a battle of wits. You should go back to Brawl Hall and post some smack **** there to make you feel better.

Faith and loyalty are admirable.

Blind faith and loyalty is the foundation for totalitarianism. And you have just illustrated the wonderfully effective consequences of American propaganda and illusion created by your superiors.

Without once actually examining my points objectively. See, there is a world of difference between "debating" and "defending". And you, like a ventriliquists dummy, are simply toeing the party line.

God Bless America. If its American, Its Right!!! Questioning America Is Treason. Achtung, Baby. Hail to The Fuhrer.

None so blind as those that will not see.

Please point to where I said America was a fascist nation.

Oh, and just to point out one or two plot holes - America's invasion of Iraq was OK, because it gave Hussein an ultimatum, huh?? By what right does America give ANY country an ultimatum. Please point out the authority.

America's legal pinnacle is the Supreme Court, I gather. Who appoints the Supreme Court? Is there not a reasonable amount of controversy going on at the moment about political appointees to the Supreme Court?

And so on, and so on...

You have no clue, because all you know, all you've ever known is what your politicians, propagandists and institutions have rammed into your vacant cranium. They would be proud of their handiwork. Another ***** in the wall.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back