Why America Is So Hated All Over The World??the Reasons

Bushtard said:
"America is hated because the third world countries of the world envy us."

DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT HORSE ****? THEY HATE US BECAUSE OF IGNORANT MOTHER ****ERS LIKE DIC-****YOU-CHENEY AND GEORGE -I WOULDN'T BE **** WITHOUT MY DADDY-BUSH......+ STUPID **** SUCKERS LIKE YOU...WITH YOUR>>>---->SUB-91-IQ.

And there you have it, ladies and gentlemen of the jury. Bushtard is GUILTY of Grand STUPIDITY By Reason of Insanity.

"America is hated because the third world countries of the world envy us."

As smug and conceited as this comes off, it rings true. Simple, unabashed brutal ****ing honesty. Every one hates the winner, and on the world stage, America has won. I say this not because I'm American (well not entirely), but rather because as my Grandpa would say. It is what it is. Europe has enjoyed a great deal of freedom because of our violence against threatening nations.

Take France for example. No one cares about France. If nations were celebrities, then France would be Corey Feldman. America, well we're Tom Cruise. Tom Cruise is on all the swanky celebrity tabloid papers. Because hes so sexy and successful. Everybody talkin' **** bout Mr. Cruise, the man we all love to hate. Corey Feldman, well no one says anything bad about him, they don't talk about him at all.
America = Cruise sexy France = Feldman not sexy

Jesus thats the worst damn metaphor ever.

Mariama said:
jhony5 = stupid

Why thank U very much. I appreciate you noticing my obvious lack of intelligence. Give me a break guy, I was trying to keep things humorous. Smoke a J and relax fella.

....Oh ya, and go **** your mother while your relax.

Jhony5 said:
Why thank U very much. I appreciate you noticing my obvious lack of intelligence. Give me a break guy, I was trying to keep things humorous. Smoke a J and relax fella.

....Oh ya, and go **** your mother while your relax.
Don't bother with mariamma, that last post of hers is about as intellectual as she gets.

Yes, because you are so full of wit and intelligence...
On the whole your messages revolve around pigs and waste which makes you a true mastermind...How shall I compete

Mariama said:
Yes, because you are so full of wit and intelligence...
On the whole your messages revolve around pigs and waste which makes you a true mastermind...How shall I compete
You can't, now bow before your master MRIH and suck his ****! ... don't forget to swallow!

Mohammed_Rots_In_Hell said:
You can't, now bow before your master MRIH and suck his ****! ... don't forget to swallow!

What you made from a chemistry set doesn't count as a ****. Ask me how I know..I am a needle-dick!

Want to know why America got its little lego towers toppled?? Because ****ing ****suckers like most on this thread going against Tomaust just can't deal with the fact that the US is a shithole country with brutal policies. Policy #1: If they says things we don't likes about us we should send the army there.
Policy #2: We has got guns, and some of us know how to use em.

How many of you Amer'cans shoot each other each year?? like 11000? about that, sound right?? We aren't talking about Dick Cheney (idiot piece of ****) hunting accidents either.

How many Amer'cans drive drunk every day and kill innocent men, women and children? Is drinking and driving not the same as strapping yourself with a bomb? Sounds like you're just strapping in to a battering ram.

Oh no!! two israelis killed and 20 wounded in a suicide bombing!! BIG ****IGN DEAL! who gives a rats ****ing ass if they are doing that over there... why can't the US keep its ****ing nose out of everyones business...and when it chooses to delve into, why can't it deal with the flak that should have been expected????

More people die, per year, in canada and the US from smoking then any suicide bombing outbreak. More North Americans die from car crashes each year then from suicide bombing... before you try and make some horseshit sympathy statement about suicide bombing, turn your self around and look out your window you god damn shut-up anti-social ignorant googling blog whores... there are so many problems happening in our own backyard we can't deal with, it surprises me that our "responsible" government is spending the equivalent of the GDP of like 40 countries in the world on a retarded, worthless, vietnamesque cause... does anyone else smell the US pulling out like little ****ing bitch ass pussies?? I hope Iran nukes Israel while your precious Tanks and troops are there.

Mohammed_Rots_In_Hell said:
Because we need a military base there to keep those rag-heads in line. If it weren't for that then I'd be all for pulling out and letting them all have at each other like a bunch of starving ****ing sharks and pirhannas.

Until people like you realize that you are perpetuating racism in the world it won't ever stop. How can you stand here and be so bluntly racist and the largest bigot i have ever heard speak?

So what if its copy and paste? just because he didnt change the font doesn't mean his posts are any less valid then yours.

The Christian religion is pretty ****ed up too man... I dunno when the last time you read the bible was, but apparently when it got into the US it made for some ****ed up situations. Take for example Polygamy!!! a great american past-time. Maybe you should go **** your sister, maybe you should make love to a camel, and maybe the muslims should come and rape, torture and murder your family. Hey, **** happens right?

RobertY7 said:
Want to know why America got its little lego towers toppled?? Because ****ing ****suckers like most on this thread going against Tomaust just can't deal with the fact that the US is a shithole country with brutal policies. Policy #1: If they says things we don't likes about us we should send the army there.
Policy #2: We has got guns, and some of us know how to use em.

What world do you live in man? They took out the towers because were brutal **** holes? If we sent an army to every degenerate country we’d be in a peaceful world. But unfortunately we reserve that for the ones that are trying to kill us. Pacifism subverts to submission. I don’t want our country to kiss as to no one!
Every country that has money is brutal. You have to be big to keep what’s yours.
This is the world the rest of lives in.

RobertY7 said:
How many of you Amer'cans shoot each other each year?? like 11000? about that, sound right?? We aren't talking about Dick Cheney (idiot piece of ****) hunting accidents either..

How many Amer'cans drive drunk every day and kill innocent men, women and children? Is drinking and driving not the same as strapping yourself with a bomb? Sounds like you're just strapping in to a battering ram.

Hahaa that's ****ing funny. LMAO I'm sorry were do you live? No accedents? Planet were?

RobertY7 said:
More people die, per year, in canada and the US from smoking then any suicide bombing outbreak. More North Americans die from car crashes each year then from suicide bombing... before you try and make some horseshit sympathy statement about suicide bombing,...

I'm sure we don't need you to google up these statistics. Most people on this planet kinda know this.
But you don't see the big picture. Mass destruction. that's what were up against.

According the the World's Most Dangerous Places America only rates one star out of five as far as deadliness. Five being the worst of course. Places like Colombia and the Great lakes area in Africa rates a 5.

Despite the stupid crime and the amount of morons in our country, we are still among the safest to live in. You don't see helicopters at 3am in the morning shooting through office windows in America do you? Nor do you see a tank barging through the main streets looking for something to blast.

RoyalOrleans said:
Come on, K-man! Cheese and rice! Can't you come up with anything better?
Not with all this pain I'm in from that fall I took a few months ago. Back is still hurting like Hell. I'll try to come up with a better crack hopefully.

Obviously I am not referring to the policies implemented within the country, more those outside the country...

If people knew that gun violence, drunk driving and smoking killed more people per year then 5 9/11's maybe they would see that more policing is required inside the country then out.

What world do I live in? Accidents?

Yeah you ****ing idiot... I mean to say that Americans willingly go out and shoot each other each and every day of the year, even of christmas day, what kind of world do you live in? the gated type?

RobertY7 said:
Obviously I am not referring to the policies implemented within the country, more those outside the country...

If people knew that gun violence, drunk driving and smoking killed more people per year then 5 9/11's maybe they would see that more policing is required inside the country then out.

What world do I live in? Accidents?

Yeah you ****ing idiot... I mean to say that Americans willingly go out and shoot each other each and every day of the year, even of christmas day, what kind of world do you live in? the gated type?
Where do you live? Do you have accedents where you live? That's my point moron. You don't have people that hunt on christmas? You stupid idiot! America is the only place? Right! 9-11 is the tip of the ice berg. Think man think. Read between the lines. What does domsitic violence and accedents have to do with terorrisim or why America is hated?
We have many problems in our society. Any moronic fool could tell you more people have died from gun violence and drunk driving. You want to throw out stupid statments like that here's one. How many got shot on christmas? Okay now how many died on 9-11? Hmmm..?

How can a country full of murderous naves be put in charge of policing the world? A country that thinks that owning a gun is a right... ****ed up **** man. I live in Canada. Statistically we have 1/100th the gun related deaths you in the US have. However, we don't have 1/100th your population and we certainly own just as many guns. HAHA the accidental gun deaths your country has are probably either a hunting accident (maybe 100 a year) or an accidental discharge of a handgun by a youth that looks for his fathers loaded handgun that he HAS to have.

Maybe if you guys weren't always looking for a fight, and then crying like little girls when someone throws a punch, you would get somewhere with your foreign policy.

You have no problem implementing dictators, funding guerrila's and contras in south america... Just as long as they stay in South America...Border Control is not a new thing. The US wants to fence itself in thats fine, but it should learn to keep its god damn hands to itself then too!

You want to throw stupid statements out there thats fine by me, your last comment on that thread was horseshit. 9-11 was a one time thing, they saw it coming supposedly. YES it was brutal, I am sure that maybe 50% of those people were not racists, or bigots, the other 50% were I bet. People who share the same sick world views you do. America is not a victim... And by saying that AmUrica is a victim is horseshit as well. How can the country with the largest military budget, most armed men, most world pull consider itself a victim in any armed conflict that they incite? 9-11 was just the modern day pearl-harbor. A tragic event that could have been prevented.

When the American society shows that it is perfect, then, and only then will I accept their decision to go to war with every country that has a different skin color then them.

Well first of all we need a big military budget to protect your lazy ass. You just happen to be on the same continent. Maybe you

Ok, fair.. Use the NRA website for the american stats... And pick a random website with a spanish word in the address line, and not updated since 2000-2001, for the canadian ones.

Yeah, Canada is on the same continent as you.. Think about that when you piss us off. Also think that we control your softwood lumber supplies, fresh water, and we also have a butt load more oil then you guys will ever have (shame we ship it to your commie asses). When was the last time we were invaded? OHHH thats right 1812, and it was by you guys. We beat you down, might I add. Don't think that the US is just king ****...China will soon overtake your economy, we already pwn your resource horde, and quite frankly there are a lot more enemies of the United States then friends... those that are friends are just cowering because you guys are a bunch of unpredicatble loose cannons... just go and invade anyone that pisses you off.

Canada hasn't even been fully involved in a war since 1950's (korea)... apparently you don't have to keep waging war on everyone to stay afloat.

Back