• I don't like her at all.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Can I get back to you on that?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
misery said:
lol, good look :)

Why were the chances low before?

Because of all the **** that I use to do. Thanks for stopping by!

Hey di! I left a msg on your myspace just a couple of days ago.
I'm going okay. It's cold and raining once again.
Yesterday was the 2nd day in a row, which I haven't had homework from any of my teachers.
In IPT we are learning HTML so we were creating webpages out of Tags and **** like that. I made a Brian Molko webpage. hehehe.

Yeah, I've been overally fine lately.

Omg my sister and my nephew Huon is down and this morning when Becky was watching TV and I was making my lunch, Huon got into the laundry and nearly ate the washing detergent. Beck freaked and called the poisons hotline and they said he'll only throw up and won't eat away the lining of his stomach.

"Lets follow the cops home and robtheir houses"
lmao. I love brian molko and that placebo song.

I don't hate you I just simply dont talk to you as much.

Its the second morning where my nephew has woken me up by either screaming in my ear or bashing his book against my face. It's cute when they are only 1 but it's been hard trying to see where he is and trying to stop him from doing crazy ****. And it's been hard from keeping myself swearing in front of him.

LMFAO...

yoo hit me...i am yoor TEDDY BEAR yoo are suppsed to love and adore me, not smack me and make me cry...
*hits woody back*
revenge of the teddy bear>.<

anyway, I AM BETTER NOW !! I had to be admitted to hospital for like the third time this year. Jeez, talk about run off the hospital bills. I practically know everyones name there now at Royal North Shore.

I was sick on my brother's 24th on Sunday so we couldn't take him out to this German resturant we took him out to last year.

Intestinal and bowel problems :)

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
TWI TWI TWI TWI TWI TWI TWI TWI TWI TWI TWI
IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS
BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See, i've only done that once and that was when I found out how hot Brian Molko is, and that was posting a bulletin on my myspace in which I got a reply from my Smashing Pumpkins addicted friend Chloe.

Back