World Championship 2006 in Germany

damn Italy!
We lost...

It sucked, Italy got a spot kick, in the last 4 seconds of extra time.
They shouldnt have got it, it wasnt a foul, the guy tripped over the Australian, no attempt was made agaisnt the italy, he just fell over the Australian who was on the ground after trying to get the ball previously.

Idiot of a ref

Oh well, I dont know, if it went to penalty shootout, i dont know who would have won anyway.

I hope Ghana wins today....that would be such a big surprise if they would kick Brasil out....

don't watch it..It's too boring this year.The good teams paly like a peasant team of a local 10th division.It sucks.Money makes the matches..Like the ****ing Euro 2004 with the ****ing sweedish and ****ing danish

Sygy said:
i highly doubt that, but i do hope that england win.

and can i say im soo embrassed with how the english have been behaving. its pityful.
I hope that too but I think england can play much better than what they've shown untill now.

Today there was

Italy - Ukraine 3:0

Germany - Argentina 5:3 after Penalty

Now Italy goes against Germany in the Semi Finals

I was sure that it'd be Argentina and Brazil in the end, but I figured Germany would just maybe have it in them, and they did.

And after that 1:0 on just a penalty kick, it was my opinion that Italy didn't rightfully earn their spot, but they basically proved it with the 3:0 today, even if Ukraine may not hva ebeen the toughest challenge in this competition.

And also, I personally think that Brazil is saving their really kick and strength for the semis and finals, which will allow them to own more than may be expected of them.

But yeah, all tha's just opinions.

Wow...Brazil got kicked out by France...chances to win for Germany are pretty good now...

ImTheOneThatFalls said:
Yea... just took my brazilian jersey off...what a waste of $45. I'm gunna get a german jersey now. Lol

Yeah...looks better anyway... :p LMAO

Back