World Championship 2006 in Germany

we lost...how?
its all ****ing wayne rooneys fault!! never trust a man that looks like him. honestly he looks like that type who would **** there own mum up the ass....don even get me ****ing started on beckham!!! a swear he's a ****ing faggot and his wife's a skinny bulimic hoe as well...and to lose to portugal? a pays whose actual like national animal is like a ****ing hen??? er i am so angry......*cries*

is sweden still in?

Black_Angel said:
Yeeeah the Germans are still in!! *dances*

Haha I'm so glad England are out - now people can start talking about something other than football.

We will be talking bout football alot....... mainly Sven, Rooney & Lampard............... I mean Lampard was ****ing usless all tournament he should of scored in like......... all the matches at least twice each time.

Sygy said:
vive le france!!!!!!!!!
france est plue forte a la foot!

Mais oui!!

and umm. sry beazilian fans but thank god they are out! ><
now it's Germany's turn *evil grin*
I would love to see France in the finals though. Meeh, Germany has a good team. they wont get beaten that easily.
Damn it! ><

Jeezy said:
What? You can't be serious with that...
haha sorry.. just the germans going on like whoo we're gonna win pisses me off :p holland and germany in soccer is like rawrr

I´m glad France won the match 2day :D cuz Brazil had been making fun of us...I hate those bastards for doing it so yeah now I´m the one who laughs at those brazillian ppl for making fun of us :D ;)
Nice job France!!!Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :D :D :D
As for yesterday´s match againt Germany,it was a real disapointment knowing for sure those germans players paid to the referee so they could won the game :rolleyes: ¬¬
The referee was a asswhole...he only did what he think it was good accoding to him...and I say **** him...yeah that´s it **** him I hope he dies very soon :D
Anyways,in the next world cup we are going to kick some germans and brazillians asses :D

England, as always had to lose on penalties. And yeah, Brazil lost, haha, good. i hope Germany and France play the finals. It's gonna be so cool.

Jeezy said:
What? You can't be serious with that...

Oh-oh....i think lil franky forgot Jeez was German :eek:

Rusu_luvs_LP_4ever said:
ack can't belive Brazil lost /wrists :'( they are such a skilled team (and have hot players ;))
Ahhh well you win some, you loose some.

please stop reminding me.....
i think i'm gonna cry!
:(

Back