[Are we in WWIII?]

• Yes

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • No

Votes: 21 65.6%

• Total voters
Sarcasm is the weakest form of wit.

Now, back on topic.

We definately aren't in WWIII right now. Could it be the start of WWIII? It's a possibility, but I seriously doubt it.

misery said:
Sarcasm is the weakest form of wit.

Now, back on topic.

We definately aren't in WWIII right now. Could it be the start of WWIII? It's a possibility, but I seriously doubt it.

o_O

I wasn't being sarcastic. I'm really hurt.

Can you blame me for assuming you were being sarcastic? If you are really hurt, maybe take it as a lesson and stop treating other members like garbage.

Just a thought. Now back on topic.

misery said:
Can you blame me for assuming you were being sarcastic? If you are really hurt, maybe take it as a lesson and stop treating other members like garbage.

Just a thought. Now back on topic.

Suddenly defending my opinion is treating other members like garbage? I'm sorry, maybe I'll lose the opinion and let everyone walk all over me. How's that?

Reflectionist said:
Suddenly defending my opinion is treating other members like garbage? I'm sorry, maybe I'll lose the opinion and let everyone walk all over me. How's that?

How about you just respect everyone's right to an opinion and leave it at that. :thumbsup:

I think we are seeing the start of World War III. The only difference is that this is not a normal war...we are fighting, for lack of better description, a jury-rigged and rag-tag group of second-world countries and terrorists groups. These terrorist groups, funded and supported by Iran, are waging an invisible war. It is my personal belief that Iran is working with North Korea and Venezuela in order to achieve its goals. Why? With North Korea on thier side, Iran is capable -via NK- to launch a nuclear attack on the US. And with Venezuela, the two countries control a large portion of the oil exported to the US --- they got us by the balls.
I don't believe this IS World War III, but I do believe that our enemies are turning thier plans against us. And I believe that they have reached the final stages of whatever those plans are...
That is what I think.

Well I must admit that is a good theory ^ Special Iran and and North Korea allie thing I belive that is very possilbe.

I think there will be weapons of mass destruction some time in WWIII wether we are in it now or not...

Look at the fuss americans kicked up over i dunno a rusty old rocket that probably had the radiation strength of a common microwave which may or may not reach America........ imagine how the other countries feel for a 2nd when they see a nation with thousands of ICBM's all of which can reach any country they want and can even be carried by aircraft........ think bout it :D

We are not in world war III. The things that are happening are terrorism acts and wont stop until someone does something about it, but i have a feeling that there might be a World War soon...

Stenners said:
Look at the fuss americans kicked up over i dunno a rusty old rocket that probably had the radiation strength of a common microwave which may or may not reach America........ imagine how the other countries feel for a 2nd when they see a nation with thousands of ICBM's all of which can reach any country they want and can even be carried by aircraft........ think bout it :D

but you also most realize the chances of be countries like US and China that have those are to civilised to just say "**** you heres a nuke!"

U may say that the US are the only nation to use nuclear weapons and also one of the only nations to use bio and chem weapons in the battlefield.

The way I see it is, no matter where they're from, it's people we're talking about here...can't count on them being civilized. Never know what people are gonna do from greed and things like that

The US admitted there mistake in WWII with the A-Bomb which I do disagree with the using of, and I doubt a nuke would be used as an offense again by any civilized nation after seeing the effects in Japan.

FireHawk said:
The US admitted there mistake in WWII with the A-Bomb which I do disagree with the using of, and I doubt a nuke would be used as an offense again by any civilized nation after seeing the effects in Japan.

Which is precisely what made the Cold War so,, stressful. The US and Russia had nukes pointed at each other, both countries threatening to press the button. Thankfully Gorbachev backed down.

Stenners said:
U may say that the US are the only nation to use nuclear weapons and also one of the only nations to use bio and chem weapons in the battlefield.

Well, as far as nuclear weapons go...we have been the only country to actually use them. But you forget that many countries have nuclear weapons though and are capable of attacking. The United States, Russia, United Kingdom, France, China, India, and Pakistan all have nuclear weapons. Israel is said to have an extensive nuclear armament, and of course Iran and North Korea are making a fuss about building thier own.
And, I believe the first major use of chemical warfare was first done in Europe during WWI. Aside from Vietnam and Agent Orange, I can't recall any time the US engaged in chemical warfare.
And when did we ever engage in biological warfare? To my knowledge that has never happened. In fact, isn't thier use in combat against the Geneva laws?(Excluding the smallpox-on-the-blankets thing with Native Americans)

Back