Worst Video.

lol the worst video is definately pts.of.athrty >.> animation is ok...but only if its like on Breaking The Habit :D

I liked the Points vid, but the remix version vid was pretty poor.

I'd say overall the videos kind of let LP down a bit, they all kind of suck. One step closer annoys me because it's so stupid.

How can you call From The Inside horrible?...how can you call Breaking The Habit horrible? what about In The End (which at the time was a break through using the CGI graphics or w/e) you need to get your eyes check person...LP's vid's are all fairly awesome...

mundo119 said:
How can you call From The Inside horrible?...how can you call Breaking The Habit horrible? what about In The End (which at the time was a break through using the CGI graphics or w/e) you need to get your eyes check person...LP's vid's are all fairly awesome...

is that said to me?
listen, I've seen so many band videos, performances, etc. probably more than lot of you..and some CGI animations will not attract me. I'm old school. I love real things like ESAUL video 1999 from Frat Party over some boring cartoons..
I prefer videos when I see only band performing with little other things interfeering in the video..

i cna't get int othe crawling video. it is just terrible. i hated numb quite a lot. the animated ones aren't realy that great either.
I prefer Faint over all of them. And point of Authority.
as you should be abled ot tell, i'm not the biggest fan of music videos! lol

Back