Worst Video.

theres alot of good vids and i dont really hate any vid but faint is the most boring but its sweet to rock out to and jump around with haha i love in the end video though how there in like a castle or fort in the middle of nowhere haha i thought that was cool and i like how breaking the habit is cartoon i get goosebumps whenever i hear that song...thats how u no when a song is good:D

theres alot of good vids and i dont really hate any vid but faint is the most boring but its sweet to rock out to and jump around with haha i love in the end video though how there in like a castle or fort in the middle of nowhere haha i thought that was cool and i like how breaking the habit is cartoon i get goosebumps whenever i hear that song...thats how u no when a song is good:D
Faint is that kinda song that you cant really make a video for... and if you can it wouldn't really blend into the song that much. SO I see why LP chose the video to act like a live vent with crazy LP fans! :thumbsup: :D But I reckon that video is kick arse!

lol the point of this thread is to say which one you didn't like, not to cry about people saying they don't like it.

anyways.. i didn't like, Somewhere I Belong very much

Papercut, and Pts.Of.Athrty

The Points of Authority one, had like no reasoning behind, and nothing to do with the song...

Papercut, ruined my image of the song

I pretty much loved all of the video's. But... *pulls out a shield*

What I've Done... it just doesn't have that flair to me, like the other video's did...

OMG PAPERCUT OWNS!!!!

lol
but yeah seriously, I think it's a nice video. it's the creepiest thing ever, but a nice video. if that makes any sense lol

Ohh ok... :p Fair enough hehe :)

Hahninator would baffle you... he truely hate Numb with a passion... lol.

OMG PAPERCUT OWNS!!!!

lol
but yeah seriously, I think it's a nice video. it's the creepiest thing ever, but a nice video. if that makes any sense lol

Agreed... I saw Papercut after Somewhere I Belong oddly enough. Wasn't released here in the US, so I only saw it after I did some web research on Linkin Park... Papercut's probably one of my favorates.

OMG PAPERCUT OWNS!!!!

lol

Hell yea, it's probably my fave. I love that entire haunted house and paranoia thing. And that blue creepy thing in the other room was just awesome. Closely followed by Somewhere I Belong and [a larger gap] BTH

Back