Your sports teams

Ali said:
Hey!!!!! :mad:

Oh well, that will make our victory that much sweeter when the Vikes win the Superbowl. Buwhahaha!

If I had to pick those cities in the least to most detested sports teams though, I would go Minnesota, KC, Chicago and Denver.

Also for Pro football If I had to add an AFC team it would be the Buffalo Bills.

ImWithStupid said:
If I had to pick those cities in the least to most detested sports teams though, I would go Minnesota, KC, Chicago and Denver.

Also for Pro football If I had to add an AFC team it would be the Buffalo Bills.

I'd have to with NY, Boston, Philly, Dallas, and any team from Florida.

Though the Cards won Franklin blew another save. That Smoltz guy ever pitch in relief?

hugo said:
Though the Cards won Franklin blew another save. That Smoltz guy ever pitch in relief?

It has been a long, long time since Smoltz pitched in relief, but he's still got salt.

How about the underdogs this weekend?

Washington over USC? Who saw that one comming?

Florida State over BYU I thought as possible but 54/28? Heck no.

Oregon over Utah?

Then there were the good games where many people thought big spreads were going to happen but the teams did much better than expected and good teams played to lower expectations.

My own Gators showed some weakness this past Saturday and we will need some serious work done. We had too many arm tackles broken and we are weak against a good pass protection, but we are not one dementional and took what was offered to get the win.

I was proud of many teams this weekend who put up great opposition to what was considered "better" teams. Texas Tech did much better then the ten point spread shows, and against a top team like Texas, I thought they did very well. Tennessee did great against my Gators, but their coach did some trash talking that I think was not good for the sport.

The Georgia/Arkansas game was a really good one. I really thought the Razorbacks were going to take the bulldogs out there for a little while, but it was a great contest.

The standings was shaken up a bunch this weekend, USC dropped down to #12 after getting beat by Washington, BYU went from 7 to 19, and Utah was dropped from the list. Things are getting mixed up a lot.

ImWithStupid said:

For me it would be pretty much any team from the north east or out west... yankees, mets, redsox, patriots, jets, and any of those gay teams... they suck.

Vikings 2-0!

My dad informed me that he scored tickets to the Green Bay game on October 5th. I'm jealous as fuk!!!!

He asked me if I wanted him to bring me back a Favre jersey. I said no, I wanted a Kleinsasser one....haha! :D

Ali said:
Vikings 2-0!

My dad informed me that he scored tickets to the Green Bay game on October 5th. I'm jealous as fuk!!!!

He asked me if I wanted him to bring me back a Favre jersey. I said no, I wanted a Kleinsasser one....haha! :D

Yay Vikes! F ck.. That game would kick ass..

Lookin' good so far.. :)

That sophomore quarterback for Missouri is filling Chase's shoes quite nicely. At 6'5" 240 I see a future pro. I am afraid that they are too weak against the run up the middle to be more than a borderline top 20 team.

OK if I don't put on a movie right now what would be a good game to watch. I know I need to get back to my masculine side and get into sports. So what's a good game to watch? And I don't want a smear the queer game. I want to see a close scoring game.

snafu said:
OK if I don't put on a movie right now what would be a good game to watch. I know I need to get back to my masculine side and get into sports. So what's a good game to watch? And I don't want a smear the queer game. I want to see a close scoring game.

Michigan State v. Wisconsin is usually a good game.

Vikings take San Francisco in the very last seconds.....literally!

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Now THAT was a football game. :D

hugo said:
Cardinals clinch. Their victory put the Braves only 2.5 back of Colorado.

The Braves are playing great baseball right now, however they should've been playing this way back in May and June.

There's still a glimmer of hope, though, and I love our chances.

Back