Attachments

• 20131216_182752.jpeg
    20131216_182752.jpeg
    185.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 20131216_183124.jpeg
    20131216_183124.jpeg
    234.2 KB · Views: 6
Does that mean you have pulled the HRC?? Yes, I am quite excited!!! LOL
Well as we talked earlier. My HC3 is for 07- so i guess ull have to step up and run with the big boys and use the HC3. If u dont want it then ill offer it to Stinky or to a friend of mine with an 05

I guess ill run the quad with the late HRC and see how it responds

I think your swing arm is a little longer than mine. 04/05 they were a bit shorter. If I were you I would maybe go up just +1. I have never been over the summit but there is a guy across the street that has been over it quite a few times and says it's one of the coolest parts of the course. I am jealous that you get that part (LOL) but I think you're the best for it. Honestly I am hoping for some rain during pre-running and then clear for the race.

I will really consider doing the 250 solo. I will have to look at the pricing and run it past my secratary. LOL
Yeah it's a hair longer, I can't get the wheels to stop spinning since the rebuild I am going to play around with tire pressure a little before I go and do something expensive. It won't hook up period it's breaking them loose on dry pavement . Then couple it up with a twist throttle that just feels wrong. And you got yourself a real hoot of a time.

updates from SCORE
Baja_Seve;1572475 said:
Email from SCORE today:
Hello, handlebar class Racers!
SCORE International is streamlining the Moto and ATV classes for 2014. This is in an effort to make the classes more applicable to current race vehicles and competition.
All classes must run white backgrounds with black numbers (except Ironman)
Motorcycles:

open Pro - 401cc and above 1X-49X

Limited Pro- 400cc and below - as delivered from the manufacturer 100X-149X

Ironman Pro - one rider, one bike, any engine size, must run yellow backgrounds with black numbers. 700X-749X

Class 30 - all riders over 30 years old - any engine size 300X-349X

Class 40 - all riders over 40 years old - any engine size 400X-449X

Class 50 - all riders over 50 years old - any engine size 500X-549X

Class 60 - all riders over 60 years old - any engine size 600X-649X

Sportsman Bike- any engine size 200X-299X

Quads:

Pro Quad- any engine size 1A-49A

Sportsman Quad- any engine size 100A-149A

Thank you!
Brianne Tengwall
SCORE International, LLC
775-852-8900
----

-SCORE finally eliminates dual classes (Cl 22/21, Cl 25/24, Spts </>) which allowed a 450cc motor to be entered in competition with no differentiation.

-Class 22 Moto now known as Open Pro. Just one Pro quad class: Pro Quad.

-SCORE introduces a new Moto Class "Limited Pro" to attract the Euro motors (250-400cc). "As delivered by the manufacturer" precludes taking a current 450cc motor and re-sleeving to 400cc. Would hope to see a growing class of KTM, Beta, Husqvarna, Husaberg, etc. bikes in this new category.

-Pro Ironman class now permanent.

Thanks for the update Mamito!
I like to run 4 lbs and depending on the terrain I will go up to 5 lbs. I have been told 4 is too low but I have yet to have any problems. Let us know how it goes Vasilios

Well good news for me!! I just bought a full system Rossier exhaust and a HRC cam!!! I am pretty excited about this. Now i'll be saving to get a piston.

Well good news for me!! I just bought a full system Rossier exhaust and a HRC cam!!! I am pretty excited about this. Now i'll be saving to get a piston.
I have a cylinder and piston that will fit your bike. 100 mm big bore with a 13.1 Carrillo piston. I get rid of it for what I paid for it.

Well if you do that your taking the whole quad apart. Sandblasting should be done weld in all the parts, and then powdercoated. So it looks like your going all out.

Merry Christmas guys!!!! I hope you're all enjoying your day. I got a nice set of riding pants, jersey, gloves, goggles, tear offs and boots. I think I now have enough gear for the week in Baja. Braaaap!!!
I also got a nice case saver, full system Rossier exhaust, Uni filter, couple gallons of both oils, filters, new grips, spark plug, nerf bar nets. I bought the new ESV helmet and helmet camera. I feel set and ready to rock and roll.
Now, I will be looking for a cam. Keep your ears open for a stage II hot cam or Early HRC. If I don't find one shortly I am going to go ahead a purchase one. I have a race one month from today and would like it for the race.

Mamito I love the Gusset kit. WOW!!! that's a lot of work. As for the twist / thumb throttle set up. Of course Bill and I would love it. LOL but I don't think it's necessary. What would you do with it after the race??

I have a question I would like to through out there for the team:
What if for the week we're in Mexico we take care of our own food and drinks? My thought is this... some may want fish tacos every other night (myself) and some may want something else. This way people can get what they want and however much they want. If we need to go separate directions for meals we can and wont have to worry about getting money from Mamito.
Mamito, How are the gas stations there? Pretty reliable as far as getting good gas? Can we get the higher octane? I have a few gas tanks but we may need extras.
Just a thought I had as I was working on the logistics of pre-running and race day. Thoughts??

Mamito I love the Gusset kit. WOW!!! that's a lot of work. As for the twist / thumb throttle set up. Of course Bill and I would love it. LOL but I don't think it's necessary. What would you do with it after the race??

1---What if for the week we're in Mexico we take care of our own food and drinks?

My thought is this... some may want fish tacos every other night (myself) and some may want something else. This way people can get what they want and however much they want. If we need to go separate directions for meals we can and wont have to worry about getting money from Mamito.

2---Mamito, How are the gas stations there? Pretty reliable as far as getting good gas? Can we get the higher octane? I have a few gas tanks but we may need extras.
Just a thought I had as I was working on the logistics of pre-running and race day.

3-- Thoughts??
merry xmas to all guys.. .and get an HRC any year or HC2 or 3

just to remind you
early HRC= HC3
late HRC= HC2.

1--I woundnt mind if you guys would like to do so. but the problem is that im not sure how much (honestly) were going to spend there in other stuff like gas during prerunning and dayli rutines.
on the money for food its just for the 3 "heavy meals" of the day. if you in between want to hit something else by all means go for it... but since we might eat in a local place or rest. its a lot easier to pay for the entire meal in just one ticket. then any left over $ at the end of the trip will be split evenly. so hopefully you guys will have some gas to return home.

2--GAS, they are shitty but they'll work. in Mx its only one brand of gas, PEMEX and its green(verde, 87oct) or red (roja, 91oct) . I have 2 fuel bottles that ill be taking. bill has a few also and not sure about chris. but we should be good during race day just for the fact that Baja pits will be supply fuel., we just need to supply it for prerunning.

YOU CANT BRING GAS INTO MEXICO. so if you bring them full they might confiscate it..

as far the pre running. plit the course once we have the actual map, and ill bring it up to my counterpart in the dirt bike team to see if he has any pointers...

we'll probably do at least 2-3 riders dayli since its a lot of miles and if its run similar to last year. ill be prerunning the start on Thursday...

what I was thinking is to cover and play safe the prerun to have the rider of the section first and A rider that doesn't prerunn that day to follow him to make sure he makes it safely to the entire section.

we could also just ride all toguether if you guys want but I just don't want to confuse any one by ridding a section that it wont be for sure and have it mixed with your actual section..

Man you can't take fuel into Mexico?!?! I was planning on bringing roughly 20 gallons or so. Guess Not!

As far as the money for food goes I am cool with whatever it was just a thought I had so I thought I would throw it out there. Vasilios and stinky what do you think??

Yes I will not do a colored map like on the other page till the official map comes out.
I do like what you said above and think we should pre run each of our sections 3 times. Each time going faster and faster. I think it may be a good idea to time our runs.

Mamito do you and those that are coming with you know the roads well enough to show and tell us how to get to each of the check points? When we're done with our legs we're going to need to jump in a truck and take off to the next leg. We need someone in the truck that can get us where we need to be. Make since? Just part of my logistic write up.

This is becoming more and more real day by day.

Hope you're still very pumped for this adventure!!!!

Man you can't take fuel into Mexico?!?! I was planning on bringing roughly 20 gallons or so. Guess Not!

As far as the money for food goes I am cool with whatever it was just a thought I had so I thought I would throw it out there. Vasilios and stinky what do you think??

Yes I will not do a colored map like on the other page till the official map comes out.
I do like what you said above and think we should pre run each of our sections 3 times. Each time going faster and faster. I think it may be a good idea to time our runs.

1--Mamito do you and those that are coming with you know the roads well enough to show and tell us how to get to each of the check points?

2--When we're done with our legs we're going to need to jump in a truck and take off to the next leg. We need someone in the truck that can get us where we need to be. Make since? Just part of my logistic write up.
This is becoming more and more real day by day.

Hope you're still very pumped for this adventure!!!!

1-- yes,m but thell drive the trucks, you guys will only drive the quad. my guys will do the rest of the driving. now on the pit stop I suggest WE do the work on the quad to ensure its 100% accurate, since we are quad owners and we know what need to be done and how to...

2--they will drive My truck and hopefully another truck (2 chasers minimum) to be doing the relays of the riders. ill probably just see a lil and keep in touch over the radio ., since I might do the first and last section ill need to sleep a lil, a simple 2-3 power nap and then Red Bull via veins(LOL)..

I got the relays covered....

Merry Christmas guys!!!! I hope you're all enjoying your day. I got a nice set of riding pants, jersey, gloves, goggles, tear offs and boots. I think I now have enough gear for the week in Baja. Braaaap!!!
I also got a nice case saver, full system Rossier exhaust, Uni filter, couple gallons of both oils, filters, new grips, spark plug, nerf bar nets. I bought the new ESV helmet and helmet camera. I feel set and ready to rock and roll.
Now, I will be looking for a cam. Keep your ears open for a stage II hot cam or Early HRC. If I don't find one shortly I am going to go ahead a purchase one. I have a race one month from today and would like it for the race.

What if for the week we're in Mexico we take care of our own food and drinks? My thought is this... some may want fish tacos every other night (myself) and some may want something else. This way people can get what they want and however much they want. If we need to go separate directions for meals we can and wont have to worry about getting money from Mamito.
Mamito, How are the gas stations there? Pretty reliable as far as getting good gas? Can we get the higher octane? I have a few gas tanks but we may need extras.
Just a thought I had as I was working on the logistics of pre-running and race day. Thoughts??

What year is your 450 I have a stage 2 hotcam for an 04/05 a friend gave it to me when it wouldn't work for his I paid like thirty bucks for it he messed with it a little but it's never even been run in a bike. The bolt holes are all good and everything will work as it should. do you want it. I'll ups it out to you.

Back