Azem's journal

What reminds you of me

• Total voters
;) :thumbsup:
Thats ashlyn...u gotter love her...the only cool prep ull probably ever meet
heres a pik of her now ss1 shes gotten even better :D

yeah this preppy bitch said something that ...errr

i was talkin to her friend and she was like eew u talk to him...i was like wtf u stupid dyke

Last edited by a moderator:
she rolled her eyes. Im telling you Fi. Just cuz i speak my mind she hates it. She told me once "hey boi pick up my eraser." ooh **** that pissed me off i was like "i have a name" sh was like "whats ur problem"

No at skool we never got along. I swear to Goodness if i was a girl id lay her out and leave her for the ****in crows to peck out her eyeballs. But im not so i just call her an ugly ass dyke. She is preety damn ugly to. Needs to clean that damn sand outa her vagina before i show her my pimp hand and give her a damn slapping. That'll get her in line ill prmise u that much. OOOOOO my goodness....anyways ss1 thanks for the vermillion song

Well, the A/C is broken, The guys might not be able to fix it till tuesday. Im sweating my balls off right now. We ate outside on the deck cuz of the heat. And i got 6 diffrent muisquitoe bites. And they are huge ass bites. Im sweating and kinda tired...i hate it when it the A/C goes out. O and i might not get another chap up till tuies or wednesday. So hot my God even the basement is boiling

well, i went to the mall and bought WWE:Raw2 for my xbox..not uber great but good enough. Uhh heat is still killing me. I had some pizza and one of them mall pretzels hmmmmmmmm. Uhh, i went to target to get some swiming trunks...i wanna buy Ninja Gaiden....

lol true

well its hott
very hot i might die
so before i die i just wanna say

LABA LABA JABA JABA CHRISTY DISTY
MISTY FISTY
OOGA OOGA BOOGA BOOGA :thumbsup:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

Sorry i had to do it..if i didnt who know what could have happened...

wel its still HOT
the a/c ppl r supossed to come today. I cant wait. Ill probably post a new chapter today. Depends......I played wwe raw 2 till like 4 oclock last night...God my finergs have like rigormourtis lol. Well let cha no more when i get more

woooooooosh peace and gonads
im out
Azk