Azem's journal

What reminds you of me

• Total voters
well i get called a pimp at my school...cuz i always end up going to the movies with all the girls and no guys cuz they bail out. Everytime girls sit on ym lap the whole school deicdes to notice. And there like ohh man u pimp

and sexual chocolate....well baby im that light choclate.......ur ody loves it and want some of it in there moputh LMFAO....well yeah....psht God shoot me

Yo yo yo. Ok i didnt read like none of the coment cept for SH's last one.
k heres the deal. My cpu got a virus and my internet completly shutdown. I managed to fix it but my dad doesnt want anyone on the cpu. Im leave on Sunday to missouri for 10 days so i might not be online as much or maybe i will i dunno. SO as far as im concerned u guys wont really see from me much until August 3. Maybe before. Thanks for anyconcern u may have had.
My life is ok and boring. Ive been playing video games and im currently making one called Aqua Teen Hunger Force...basically a rip off of the Aqua team hunger force show lol. It preety kmuch sux kinda....but yeah. Sorry for loggin off on u Shani!
Kepp it real er body else

Peace and Gonads
Azk

Well, im leaving in the early AM tommorrow..im going to my friends finnaly..um..over there he sed i can use his cpu as much as i want...so im gunna post the chaps over there hopefully...anyways while the cats away the mice will play thats y im online..

peace and gonads
azk

What kinda virus did you get. I have 3 cpu's and one of em' has a Trojan on it... Ahem- (sarcasm) OH I LOVE YOU AZEM!!!!!(end sarcasm) I just asked where you were because your journal was wasteing away.... jk.