Azem's journal

What reminds you of me

• Total voters
no.....well i made a new thread....um im talkin to jess...i wanna oreo...im tired and yet im not....i spent 2 hours making 1 wrestler on wwe raw 2 for xbox only. His name is ...Azem....i also made one called Hellstorm...what took the second hours was the timing for the fireworks on there enterances....I used Faint for Azems enterance....and Dont stay for hellstorm...yup....i stayed up till 4 playing that game i like it...

http://www.users.on.net/~djmc69/Funny/****.JPG
(DONT CLICK THIS OTHER PEOPLE WHO DONT WANNA SEE NASTY THINGS)
Does that link look familiar?! I bet it does lol thanks alot for scaring my eyes! :mad:

lol jp

"U.S. scientists have managed to revive dead dogs to life, by using a technique similar to cryogenation, in which the dogs' blood was drained and replaced by a cold, saline liquid. A couple of hours, their blood was replaced, and an electric shock brought them back to life with no brain damage. The technology will be tested on humans within the next year."

tired worn and rabid.....

ok its late and insomia is present...um i finished lpf2 con2...ill post it later...theres 3 chaps left.....its actually 2 chaps but one of them is split into 2......um some dude name lsutiger is new....here he might be trying to push my buttons i dunno...i dont care..in one week im going to missouri!!! cant wait...um lets see...i wanna get the game destroy all humans...becuase killing cows is fun...i finnaly started playing kotor...i neve bothered to but now i went ahead and did..its kool im in the undercity trying to find bug z for mission valo....nutting else to interesting going on here.....i saw episode 3 today also..cool but long.....and ways later out man gonads love and peace

azk

Today

As life goes on I wonder to myself is life really worth the pain the struggle? I walked down a path of darkness that only reaveled the answer of no. I cried away my pain. I cut them away. I hid them. But some how they always returned to me. My pain was faithful in its duty to bring everlasting hell to my poor pitful soul. I can only say one thing as rebutal to the crucial conflct that faces me at the end of the blade. Good Bye.

Dont ask why i wrote that. I was thinking up a sucicide note and that just so happened to come into mind. Dont worry im not gunna kill myself or any bullshit like that.

Well, my dad is grilling brisket.mmm. Its a fairly nice day. I was our SUV today. The rims were disgusting. After i finished the last rim i walked a little bit backwards to take a view at my work. And i realized a bird just shitted on the window. So i had to clean that...then i turned on the suv stereo and cleaned the inside a little bit. I listened to 92 jams..and blasted some rap and reggae. Right now im blasting the kids arent alright by the offspring. Thats good stuff. I cant wait till next week. Chad i guess dumped megan and didnt tell her. That was kinda low but whatever. When i come back from Missouri im going to the movies with Stephanie, megan, jessica, Chand and his gf, courtney, and whoever else wants to come. just about everyonesle but megan and jess...arent official to come but they might...courtney probably will. On sunday(the next one) I leave to Missouri to stay with bruce...so i probably will be on LPF like once or twice. Probably not at all. Im bored. Live 8 was cool. If ANY ONE HAS ANY OFFSPRING SONGS THEY ARE WILLING TO SHARE WITH ME TELL ME PLEASE! um so yea, later

love peace and gonads

Azk

never realized i did it..well i guess since i was bored and felt like giving the sexiness some extra points i went ahed and didt...its the The guy that runs naked @ ur bday would suit me fin though

Hey azem... I have about 5 offspring songs I cant give them to you today cause Im at my aunts house. The whole thing with the poll was funny but I would of clicked one sexy biatch but I dont have a lying disorder sorry.... WOOOOSH.

SH-yeah i always being called the naked guy who runs through parties lol
or the old uncle in fact all of thoes fit in some form or another...which isnt good

Shani-You should click the sexy biatch cuz u lied..im not exactly Sexy. More like average joe sexy. which from what i hear isnt sexy anymore