Azem's journal

What reminds you of me

• Total voters
Well, Im making a new story. Its called The Fall of Batman. Its coming out good. Into the third chapter. Batman is on tuff son of a bitch to right about. I have high hope for this.
Um For those of you who are confuzzled about me and Xrockin. Ill set the record the straight. We arent dating. We are like a couple that isnt daintg. We really like each other but we arent going to date becuase of distance. We made this discion together. It wasnt like i asked her out and she turned me down or visa versa. We still tell each other how we feel and flirt. But we agreed if we see other peeps weed stop. So, thats that. And now to tell shani....I HEART YOU. :D
Um Keza thanks for stoppin by. My avatar is an avatar of A villain from batman named Scare Crow. Hes my fav becuas ehe has so much potential to look awsum and be awsum...but they portray him as a coward who uses scare tactics.
Anways, i talked to steph a lil bit. and im bored. i also talked to Courtney.(I posted her picture earlier) She shocked me. She said she liked batman and that he rocked. So i was like awsum. So yeah. Anways keep it rockin

Love(Shani) Peace and Gonads
Azk
Woosh Faktor

Hope you do good with your new story and that your writers block will go away. Yes finally you people will know about us lol. I love you so much, talk to you when I get back.

Love you once again

Shani

azemkamikaze03 said:
Well, Im making a new story. Its called The Fall of Batman. Its coming out good. Into the third chapter. Batman is on tuff son of a bitch to right about. I have high hope for this.
Um For those of you who are confuzzled about me and Xrockin. Ill set the record the straight. We arent dating. We are like a couple that isnt daintg. We really like each other but we arent going to date becuase of distance. We made this discion together. It wasnt like i asked her out and she turned me down or visa versa. We still tell each other how we feel and flirt. But we agreed if we see other peeps weed stop. So, thats that. And now to tell shani....I HEART YOU. :D
Um Keza thanks for stoppin by. My avatar is an avatar of A villain from batman named Scare Crow. Hes my fav becuas ehe has so much potential to look awsum and be awsum...but they portray him as a coward who uses scare tactics.
Anways, i talked to steph a lil bit. and im bored. i also talked to Courtney.(I posted her picture earlier) She shocked me. She said she liked batman and that he rocked. So i was like awsum. So yeah. Anways keep it rockin

Love(Shani) Peace and Gonads
Azk
Woosh Faktor

Hahaha. The fall of Batman? Finally...

Anyway, yeah, I've had the whole distance problem quite a few times in my life. Sucks...

Cyro said:
Hahaha. The fall of Batman? Finally...

Anyway, yeah, I've had the whole distance problem quite a few times in my life. Sucks...
I tried it once, with someone off this forums. It was cool we called eachother like 1 million times a day. But meh, its just to difficult.